X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEDUCTION: part two

SEDUCTION: part two

Preface: I've made this a bit shorter for easy read. If you’re a moderator and don’t like these words please don’t give me any more red bars. I’m close to being maxed out. I realize that other people have written stuff similar to this. I'm not getting any of these ideas from anywhere but my own life experiences. Hopefully this isnt the last thread i post before i get banned. lol

Step 3.5)

Don’t fall into thinking that a man should be monogamous.

If your the type of guy that thinks once you settle down with a girl you should make her the sole aim of your affection; *FACE SLAP* then stop! It sucks I know. It’s a huge bitter cup of vinegar to swallow and I’ve had to swallow it myself.

Far too many guys out there find a girl and make her the sole focal point of their attention. This is a problem. This is a problem that many married men fall into. When you quite ‘chasing’, ‘flirting’, and ‘seducing’ (whatever you want to call it) women, then you quite caring about yourself. You quite using teeth whitener, you quite tanning, you quite shaving your balls.. Whatever. Your communication, skills and confidence levels when talking to hot women go down.. I PROMISE YOU your wives or girlfriends notice this…

If your doing steps 12 & 3 and are married, these actions will be seen by your wife. Your woman will see that you are taking care of yourself, she will see that other women are looking at you and your looking back. She may even be pissed. Who Fu@%ing cares. Good I’m glad she noticed. WHY? Because it will force her to maintain herself. She will have to put effort into herself if she wants to keep her man. It will force her to Keep her a$$ clean encase at any moment you want to turn her over and hit her doggy style she will be ready.( https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...hurts-her.html ) It will make her proud to have a guy that other women want and are attracted to.

Now I personally take this further. I believe that the only way to truly give a woman what she wants, you have to cheat on her. This is even a bigger cup of vinegar to swallow. I have literally cheated on the woman that I loved most in this world to keep us happy. Not getting caught goes without saying. I wont bother with personal experience that no one will believe anyways. Here is why I believe this:

No woman is going to outright say that she wants her man to come home with a dirty dick. But for those of you who have done this. Did you notice your woman was a bit nicer to you? Did you notice that she was more sexual with you? Its because she can sense that your cheating on her. Maybe not consciously but certainly unconsciously she smells other women on you. My argument is that the happiest marriages are those where the man cheats on the wife; Within Moderation of course, And not always the case but most of the time.

Theoretically if you take this logic you could say that if you were married, and you get your wives vagina smell on your fingers and rub it on your neck you would have better chances of success with other women than without it. I say your right. Why? Because other women will literally smell it on you. They are unconsciously attracted to it.

This should have been a truth us men learned in high school. Who did all the teen girls want? It was the guy who had a girlfriend already. It amazes me that so many men forget this truth. It seems that in todays society the more women take power and manhood away from men; the men that hold onto theirs and don’t become pu$$*’s , they become in super high demand. I really believe that the Alpha man of today gets more pu$$* than of any time before.

If you disagree that’s cool then just flirt with other women, and keep your wife on her toes (steps 1,2 & 3)…. And if you disagree entirely with what I’m saying, I don’t blame you; it’s a tough cup to swallow. Go back to being really really nice to her.

Back to the single guy in need of help.

Step 4)

Don’t stop spreading the seeds..

Constantly be finding new women that you are interested in flirting with.

Assuming that you have completed step 1,2 and 3 in ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...-part-one.html ), then by this point you should be pretty friendly with several different women.. Lets say you have 1 girl that you are crazy about. Your on her radar and you are able to chat with her and make her laugh every time you see her. You even put her down every now and then and walk away. You always need to walk away from her saying the last word. You are unlike every guy who is trying to get with her because you have the confidence to put her in her place and not care if she likes you or not.. Lets say you brought her home. I strongly recommend on waiting to have sex with her as long as you can. This will be a whole lot easier if your having sex with other women. But if not just be strong and try as hard as you can not to look Horney and desperate. Now everything inside is telling you to not pay attention to the other girls, and just focus on her. WRONG. You must pay attention to the other girls. This even goes to you married guys.

In fact the best thing you can do, is have the girl that you really like see you with other women. Show that no your not completely free. What I do is I keep plenty of hot women just in the friend zone just for this cause. Example: If there is a girl at the mall I really like, I will find a girl that I’m super cool with, who is hot, and be seen with her in front of the girl I like. I will make sure that my body language is not such that I’m ‘fawning’ after the girl who is a friend, but her body language will be fawning towards me. I’ll have made sure that our friendship is kept flirtatious. The girl I like will see a good looking girl that is flirting with me. She wont know anything of our relationship. This will do nothing but help you.

Step 5)

A woman who know’s her worth will always test her man.

Lets say you did it. Lets say you bagged the girl of your dreams. What next? Well you can bet you A$$ that she is going to test your dominance levels. She is going to see if your just a Pu$$y in hiding. Be strong. Maintain what I said earlier. She should know that if she Fu@%$ up you have plenty of other women who would be happy to have you.

The key is not to kiss her butt. Sure do the dishes, Rub her feet, help out.. Then walk out tell her your going to the titty bar or something. Get her on her toes somehow. She should know that she has a handsome, in shape, articulate, funny husband. And if she doesn’t get on her hands and knees when she is on her period for a good 20 minutes and give him a good blow job; then she is in trouble of loosing him.

It takes effort and 180 degree of thinking from what men are told by the very women today who ironically desire the type of man I’m talking about. Its Super messed up but this is they way I’ve seen it.

Love to hear what you all have to think.

Thanks for posting this, and part one!
    I've been trying to build up a relation with my daughters mother, we got back together about 7 months ago, and have been apart for over 3 months.
    I wanted to be with her so bad and have a family with her and my daughter, so much so, that I did everything for her I could, and was on my best behavior, the more loving and submissive i was to her, the more it pushed us apart, I was walking a fine line everyday…
    Now I look back and I think tried way to hard.
    I still want her back, big time!!! BUT this time I will have a more masculine approach, no more walking on eggshells, or catering to her every whim, no more making sure to have my phone near me all the time so I don't miss her call… forget all that crap!

I'm taking some time for myself
    It's time I go back and read the are of Seduction by Robert Greene, I'm looking foreword to all of your post's balknoski, and whatever I can find on the subject.
    these next months will be for building, for personal growth.
    lowpang
    Last edited by lowpang; 05-27-2014, 12:46 AM.
    Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
    BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
    BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
    EG 5.250 EG 5.5
    NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
    EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

So awesome to hear that lowpang.

Perfect thinking on taking time for yourself. Yourself is really the only thing you have control over. You cant make someone love you. The more power you yield the more she will love you. Over time you will be able to get her to kiss your ass. Then she will be madly in love with you. Most women need to be in a state of fear or intimidation that their MAN could leave them if he wanted to. They are most happy in this state.. once that possibility has been discarded by the woman then her respect for that man goes down and hence her levels of passion and love go down as well..

When a guy starts kissing a girls ass and worshiping the ground she walks on; well its not too long until she gets board with him. I've had to learn the hard way. I think most men do have to learn the hard way. Sad thing is so many men just never learn at all.

Its so hard to be a dick when all you want is to be nice and sweet and loving. Being a man isnt always easy.

One might think: "maybe I should just find a girl that likes me for me.. and who wants a guy who treats her like a queen."*FACE SLAP* I have yet to find one.

Comment

What if the guy kisses the girls ass everyday and she in returns gives him a BJ everyday? That don't sound bad to me.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

*** NOT to discuss your views on marriage, females and masculinity, as they are YOUR views, whether I (or anybody else for that matter) agrees or disagrees with them - for the record, I disagree, wholeheartedly. ***

A man is to take care of himself, be attractive and build on his social, financial and self capitals as pointed out before by TPW, but that is NOT done by cheating, flirting with others, and all the stuff you promote. A lady may like her man to be social, not a womanizer, there is a huge difference. Being popular isn't equal to go out with everything that has a beat.

Instead, pay attention to your health, socialize like normal people, as in have friends, and a circle of acquaintances and neighbors, business partners, colleges and so on, in other terms, being successful, also note that success is relative, and not all people (males or females) desire/like the same things.

Another thing, high school logic is for high schoolers, once one grows up, it doesn't apply anymore, it also won't work outside of "high school".

We shouldn't generalize based on high school logic and misinterpreted or skewed perceptions, what you are saying literally DESTROYED several long and short term relationships.

Don't you think that by doing all this - and only for the sake of the argument - swallowing vinegar and changing one's own self to win another is contradictory with your own logic of being a neanderthal and you should not be needy and all.
            MrB8
            Member of the Month Nov 2013
            Last edited by MrB8; 05-27-2014, 09:08 AM.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Let's do the monogamy part, a part of life you disagree with. It seems that most of the world just happens to be monogomous. Hell even monkeys are. Your way, constanly drifting from girl to girls sounds like a nomad. I don't know about much but I do know that nomads never contributed much to society other than goats and sheep. Why is your way correct but the vast majority of the world isn't?

As from writing from your own experience exactly what is your experience? How old are you? From my experience and knowing guys just like you I see that that type of guy ends up being lonely old men. I should know; I have been on the planet a long time.

Comment

You have a lot of points I agree with and a lot of points I thoroughly disagree with. One such issue is that of cheating on a partner.

I have no issues with promiscuity, sleeping around, one-night stands and so on. To each their own as long as they are entering into these scenarios on mutual terms, i.e. you both understand that these are the rules of the hook-up etc. However, when you have a girlfriend or wife you are entering into a contract, oral or legal, whereby you state that you are going to be monogamous in the relationship.

It is an agreement where both take each other on their word and it is a bond of trust and mutual recognition as the other as an individual you care for and respect. By cheating you are not only disvaluing your partner but you are disvaluing yourself. You lower your standards as an ethical considerate and valuable human-being to one where you are little above that of an animal in heat, fucking what you like and when you like. It is the basest of the basest hedonistic outlook, one where you are serving your own purely selfish and material interests with little regard for anyone but yourself.

It is quite far away from "caring for yourself", you have devalued your worth as a rational and ethical human-being. It is a statement that you are someone who cannot be trusted, someone who will always put their priorities above another's feelings or worth. This carries over to all aspects of your life, not simply your sexual endeavours. You are characterised as "that guy", the one who will push his mother in front of a bus for a "nice piece of ass".

If you incorporated this internal valuation of yourself within your synopsis of seduction you would have a lot more credible and condonable viewpoint. I believe this aspect of your thought process is what seriously hinders the rest of your philosophy from having any merit or credibility. Sure you will probably still get a lot of women, but you could easily just have done this without entering into a relationship or marriage no? If your philosophy wants to be one where your ideal archetype is one where he has self-worth and others revere and want him, then surely being deceptive, base, crass, and self-absorbed are not refined characteristics worthy of such an archetype.

I think a lot of your other points are quite good however, the points about keeping yourself pruned, admired, and respected by your partner are very admirable characteristics to have. I think you were also pointing towards initiating a situation whereby your girlfriend or partner would never be complacent and overlook your value, which I think is a great point. If you are a strong, confident, independent man you should command this respect instead of doing A: kissing ass and bowing down to your partner's every whim and demand, or B: Your approach of being ultimately conceited, disrespectful and deceitful towards your partner.

I mentioned these points in another recent thread started by TPW. While I disagree with a lot of the partner ass-kissing, I also disagree with some of the morally repugnant conclusions that your philosophy points towards.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

You are looking for pussy, not love.
                  You may find the former, but not the latter, with your mind set.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Sorry JP but he's not looking for pussy. He is looking to punish his wife who cheated on him and using all women to get back at her. It's really simple.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Sorry JP but he's not looking for pussy. He is looking to punish his wife who cheated on him and using all women to get back at her. It's really simple.
                      or maybe as a way of getting over her and proving to himself that he is still someone to be desired.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Wow.. Thanks for all the Props and all the criticism. Very good points all around.

MrB8...

I'm not really talking about cheating to have sex with whatever I want. I'm talking about cheating to keep what you have. I have cheated on women when i really didnt want to. And every time i did it my relationship flourished.

The highschool thing was an example. Think back for the past 100,000 years of human history. The more powerful the man the more wives or concubines he had. The more children he had. The more he smelled like last nights PU$$*. These senses are innate in women. For hundreds of thousands of years Human Women have had to compete for their husbands affection, Time and sexual pleasure.... Now all the sudden in the past couple thousand years Monogamy is what women want??? i dont think so. Not deep down.

CUSP82..

If you can find a woman who worships the ground you walk on and does every depraved sexual act you want all while you can worship her and put her on a pedistool; Well my friend you are a better man than I. This is for the rest of us 99.9% of males. And i'm 32 years old

KickintheMebs...

When I first started coming to the conclusion that i had to cheat on whatever woman i was with, I confronted it with sever antipathy as well. It took me a good 2 years to finally accept it.

The whole reason for cheating on the woman you adore most, the only woman you want to be close to is; FOR HER.

It is a super FU@%ed up theory i know. But i just cant escape the truthfulness of it. I'm not saying you have to 100% cheat. But you do have to 100% be able to cheat whenever you want.

Women, in my view, Fall into these two categories. Your more dominant women need to be cheated on, and your more docile women need to know that their man could go out any moment and cheat on her. This is 95% of the cases.
                        bolkonsky
                        Banned
                        Last edited by bolkonsky; 05-27-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

this thread is just a long drawn out version of you seeking validation and approval of you exploiting the emotional vulnerabilities of women. the truth is... anybody can do that. its a shame that just because you got butthurt that you think superficial/overly-simplistic seduction techniques are the next best thing. the truth of the matter is that such techniques have been around for longer than you could imagine.

you should really take some time off of the dating scene and reflect on your personal insecurities instead of trying to displace those mixed and confused sexual emotions on others (which explains your aversion to fidelity).

Comment

Steve, I don't care what anyone says about you. You're a good guy.
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
                              more dominant women need to be cheated on, and your more docile women need to know that their man could go out any moment and cheat on her. This is 95% of the cases.
                              What's your view when the more dominant woman or the docile woman cheats on you?

What's your view when you bring home a present such as an unwanted Pregnancy or STD?

Inquiring minds want to know!
                              “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X