Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I tell my girlfriend? (Female advice wanted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I tell my girlfriend? (Female advice wanted)

This is my first post, brand new right here. I'll just get right to it, sometimes when my girlfriend and I are having sex, and before when I go down on her.. She smells. Sometimes bearable, sometimes pretty darn bad. I know if she knew this, she would do something about it. But I just don't know how to break the news to her without embarrassing her. Any fellas had the same problem? Thanks guys

Welcome to the Gym!

Maybe start in the shower, its sexy and intimate!

I am sure you will get some great advice shortly, until then, you may find the following threads of some help.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/342...rl-normal.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...ral-smell.html

http://www.thepassionatewife.com/201...-her-pleasure/

And if you are interested in penis enlargement exercises for improved overall penile health and increased EQ, in addition to size gains, don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You tell her she smells. That's what I did, that's how she broke my penis and my nose.

Make her a fruit salad with pineapples!
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Be straight up with her. Laugh about it whole-heartedly. She's going to eat apart your body language when you tell her because it's something she'll most likely be extremely sensitive about, so if you can show her through your body language that it definitely isn't a big deal because you know she's going to fix it (by legitimately thinking this way your body will show it as long as you don't get nervous about the delivery), she will be fine with what you say and it will go over well.

Comment

i'd just be straight forward about it.

to make her feel better maybe say you know at times that you probably dont smell that great down their either. neither one of us are perfect buts lets try our best for each other so that we'll enjoy our intimate moments even more

Comment

im sorta having this issue too. she smells fishy. like really fishy. the other girls iv encountered didnt smell like that. also when i go down on her she sometimes has like white stuff around her vaginal lips. at first i was like dafuqq? has somebody already visited you today? but i realised her juices are whitish. normal or not? pineapples maybe? lol i think she'd get suspicious if i randomly made 50% of her diet pineapples.
            Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
            BPEL - 6.15"
            EG - 4.7"
            Current:
            BPEL - 7.3"
            EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
            BPEL - 7.5"
            EG - 5"
            Long term Goal:
            BPEL - 8"
            EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStrong View Post
              when i go down on her she sometimes has like white stuff around her vaginal lips. at first i was like dafuqq? has somebody already visited you today?
              hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying out loud omg!! you made my day

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStrong View Post
                im sorta having this issue too. she smells fishy. like really fishy. the other girls iv encountered didnt smell like that. also when i go down on her she sometimes has like white stuff around her vaginal lips. at first i was like dafuqq? has somebody already visited you today? but i realised her juices are whitish. normal or not? pineapples maybe? lol i think she'd get suspicious if i randomly made 50% of her diet pineapples.
                Then take the other option. Smell her, tell her and get hurt. No but seriously, it's not that dangerous to tell them. You shouldn't go down licking if it's not clean. They'll notice that too.

I used to make her smell on my fingers when she had a smelly time. There are drugs for this, and there are cleaning products that will help.
                “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                  Then take the other option. Smell her, tell her and get hurt. No but seriously, it's not that dangerous to tell them. You shouldn't go down licking if it's not clean. They'll notice that too.

I used to make her smell on my fingers when she had a smelly time. There are drugs for this, and there are cleaning products that will help.
                  ahhh thats a good idea ill finger her and make her taste it. and wait to see what facial expression she pulls. im betting something like - when a baby tries a lemon for the first time. either way i love going down on her makes her cum hard so ill do it smell or no smell. would just be nice to not smell fish when im fucking her afterwards because that smell lingers on the top of my lip :/
                  BPEL - 6.15"
                  EG - 4.7"
                  Current:
                  BPEL - 7.3"
                  EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL - 7.5"
                  EG - 5"
                  Long term Goal:
                  BPEL - 8"
                  EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                    hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying out loud omg!! you made my day
                    hahaha glad i made ya laugh, but i sure had doubts at first haha.
                    BPEL - 6.15"
                    EG - 4.7"
                    Current:
                    BPEL - 7.3"
                    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                    BPEL - 7.5"
                    EG - 5"
                    Long term Goal:
                    BPEL - 8"
                    EG - 5.5"

Comment

ahaha hi I'm new here to...this post has made my day...but yeah making her smell it after fingering is the best way possible.

Comment

A couple of other thoughts:
                        - See if you can get her to shave or wax (or go for waxing) if she's not already. It's amazing how much odor pubic hair can retain sometimes, so much so that sometimes even washing it thoroughly doesn't seem to make it go away.
                        - As mentioned diet can make a big difference to taste. Pineapple is definitely good. Lots of seafood, not so good.
                        - Another possibility, especially if there's an odor and discharge, is that she may have a yeast infection. They can produce both the white discharge and the fishy smell.

Comment

You could go along the lines of positive reinforcement too - praise her when she's 'shower fresh'. She can cotton on to the fact she may not always be while avoiding being the one to have to say it direct.

Just an idea though if you're too hesitant to flat out say it. May have a lower success rate than just doing what any couple should do, communicate, but if it doesn't work you should then just move onto finding a more direct way of phrasing it.

Comment

During finger bashing a woman.. stench was so bad, she had the audacity to ask me why it smelled. I swear, my fresh caught fish out of my canal smelt better. Shit, her bunghole smelt better.

I love women, women that know how to take care of themselves.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Bin her, never trust a fishy fanny.

Comment

Working...
                              X