Girlfriend wants me to go in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend wants me to go in

I am new here and this is my first post. I have this girl I have been seeing for two years on and off. We have made love on several occasions but everytime we use protection. Of late she wants me without the condom and it has become some sort of urge for her. Do I give her what she wants?

She wants a sperm donor. Don't do it!
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Do you want to pay child support for the next 18 years?

Comment

Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger...
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
          That's the old child support. With the new one you pay for 23yrs if your child goes through college.

Comment

don't cheat on your girlfriend, Unless you are totally chill with her cheating you
            well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

Comment

and if she is not cool with you putting your johnson into other women's twat, that's not legit at all
              well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                I have two wonderful children, brought into the world in pretty much this exact way. And two crumpled up divorce decrees and the ashes of two marriage certificates to go along with it.

Condom? Hell, body armor from now on is my suggestion.
                "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
                ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by bozocore56 View Post
                  don't cheat on your girlfriend, Unless you are totally chill with her cheating you
                  Originally posted by bozocore56 View Post
                  and if she is not cool with you putting your johnson into other women's twat, that's not legit at all
                  He's not talking about cheating on her.

Comment

its_a_trap.jpg

Comment

Hey Chichi,

If she is that interested in having sex with you without a condom then suggest she find another suitable method of birth control such as the pill.

Comment

Yes be very careful as you say you have been on and off for 2 years.... and now only have had sex 7 times plus if she always wanted you to use them before and dose not want you to anymore this lights up a Red flag.. i think its leading you in to a trap i don't know if you have been to seeing other people

but you never no this is just me thinking out of the box she could get knocked up by someone else and tell you its yours be careful it wouldn't be the first time it's happened to someone like i said that's me thinking out of the box!

if your not 100% on this girl and not ready for kids then glove up brother! it only takes one little swimmer to win the race and BAM! baby!

No+Glove+No+Love_064f4e_3832692.jpg
                        Start Stats
                        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                        7.0 BPEL
                        5.5 MSEG

Comment

Suggest the shot, it doesnt require the responsibility and punctuation of the pill.
                          Good luck.
                          What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
                            I have two wonderful children, brought into the world in pretty much this exact way. And two crumpled up divorce decrees and the ashes of two marriage certificates to go along with it.

Condom? Hell, body armor from now on is my suggestion.
                            I will just have to suit up then. A lot of reasonable lines of thought here. I am not ready for a child yet

Comment

It was actually several times we have had sex and not seven. I have also heard of guys being trapped like this just never new there would be a plot to get me. She says she will use the pill but I think I am not yet ready for level of trust. Definitely don't want to raise someone else's kid

Comment

Working...
                              X