Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you sexually active at an early age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you sexually active at an early age?

It's funny but as far back as i can remember i have been romantically interested in the opposite sex.
    I remember as early as 4 years old being in class and wishing the girl i liked was interested in me, sometimes even putting my arm around girls while we watched movies during recess in the library.
    I remember being awake in my bed before sleep, thinking of what it would be like to kiss the attractive girl my my class.
    I was never really sexually active until my early teens, but i just never understood the whole girls are gross thing, i always loved them, even when they didn't love me back. lol
    Now i'm 25, good looking and have plenty of experience, and i was just thinking to my self, is it just me?
    Like who i am as a person? am i just more sexually minded? still to this day i think of sex just as much as i did at 18 years old, a man's supposed ''prime'', pfffttt dude i'l be 80, still hittin' it!
    Is this normal, or an issue? My friends used to say it's because i'm french, and all we care about is sex, but that's not true.
    What about you guys and girls, where you the same way or was it different for you?
    Explain.
    Thanks for your time guys and girls.
    JurassicBone
    Last edited by JurassicBone; 08-26-2014, 04:30 PM.
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

My first sexual experience (not including my hand) was at the age of 26.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yep, I always had an attraction to the opposite sex, even as a very young boy. My first sexual encounter was at age 14, with my very first girlfriend.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Mine started shortly after birth and it's been all down hill form there. And no I'm not kidding!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No, not til my very late teens
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I was always a bit of a romantic I guess. Bringing girls flowers, writing those little notes, etc. Of course, I would do the whole mess with them and get them to chase game, but that was just easy because I was a bit shy then too.

But no, never was grossed out by girls. Always had an eye for them. I was in my mid-teens when I became sexually active. I guess a bit "early".
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Funny my one side of the family is French and I had girl's always hanging around. I never did think girl's were icky...LOL.

I became sexually active at 15, I think and then there was no stopping me. When I was 16 I probably had sex with 10-12 girls' that year.

Like I've always said "silly rabbit dicks are for chicks."
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Great responses, ya i didn't become sexually active til around 14, just kissing before then.
                But i always was interested in being physical with he girls i liked.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

I was 19 when I first had sex. Now I'm 22, almost 23 in a couple months.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Had sex first time when i was 13 it was more of an experimental event but i believe still counts :P, since puberty I think I could have sex every hour always been sexually active and kind of romantic to girls, also liked female company more over male company probably whole my life.

Oh yeah, I'm not french

Comment

I got into trouble in first grade for chasing a couple of girls around the playground trying to kiss them. One was faster than me, don't think I ever got her, but the other one was, to be polite, catchable She's the one one who probably ratted me out and got me in trouble. I always got along with girls, but went through a stretch where they intimidated the hell out of me. My first sexual encounter was at 18.... That was a loooooooong time ago for me.

Comment

I am just as sexually active at 26 now than when I was 13. I make sure I masturbate at least once a day. Can't get enough of that hand
                        Dontrike
                        Last edited by Dontrike; 08-26-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

As far as I can remember I master bated , long before I could cum ... Then one day pow I came , maybe at 13. Sin then I have been sex crazy with way over 500 women in my first 10'years ,15-25. Since then I have calmed down and average about 20 women a year , I am almost 40 and still go like 20 ...all the while with 5.75 bpel and 4.25 girth....that has now changed
                          Starting BPEL 5.75 MEG 4.25

2 weeks later PBEL 6.00 meg 4.25

4 weeks total PBEL 6.00" meg 4.5

6 weeks total PBEL 6.5" meg 4.5" after finding 1/4 -3/8 error in my previous measurements

Lost track of weeks but now at @ 7" PBEL and 4.75 MEG

Comment

Ya, the only time i ever felt weird about romance was when i'd be watching a movie with my parent and they'd be kissing or fooling around in the movie.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
                              It's funny but as far back as i can remember i have been romantically interested in the opposite sex.
                              I remember as early as 4 years old being in class and wishing the girl i liked was interested in me, sometimes even putting my arm around girls while we watched movies during recess in the library.
                              I remember being awake in my bed before sleep, thinking of what it would be like to kiss the attractive girl my my class.
                              I was never really sexually active until my early teens, but i just never understood the whole girls are gross thing, i always loved them, even when they didn't love me back. lol
                              Now i'm 25, good looking and have plenty of experience, and i was just thinking to my self, is it just me?
                              Like who i am as a person? am i just more sexually minded? still to this day i think of sex just as much as i did at 18 years old, a man's supposed ''prime'', pfffttt dude i'l be 80, still hittin' it!
                              Is this normal, or an issue? My friends used to say it's because i'm french, and all we care about is sex, but that's not true.
                              What about you guys and girls, where you the same way or was it different for you?
                              Explain.
                              Thanks for your time guys and girls.
                              I'm almost 44 and still love sex.........helps too that I'm getting married to a woman who loves sex as much as I do :-) I'm going to be a full blown pervert well into my 90's....
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X