I must be doing it for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be doing it for me.

My size hurts my fiancee when we started dating she enjoy our sex life but now any position hurts her funny what two inches can change.

My big issue is she less inclinded to make love and I am a on the road trucker she should want to fuck anytime I am in town but doesnt.

Hey Nirvana86,

The benefits of doing PE for yourself cannot be understated but since your size will also impact your sex life, your fiance's comfort should also be a consideration.

While your above average size can certainly be the primary reason that sex is no longer pleasurable for her perhaps it is that there is insufficient foreplay (arousal) to enable her to become relaxed and thereby generate enough lubrication for penetration. Perhaps it is your preferred method of thrusting that is causing the discomfort. Unless you explain further, it is difficult to offer any viable solutions.

And you may want to be careful with the idea that she "should" want to have sex with you simply because you are in town since it could be that your prolonged absence may be a contributing factor to her discomfort. Without regular sex sessions, she will need even more foreplay to accommodate your new size when you do get together.

If you haven't done so already, I would ask her what she thinks she needs for sex to be more enjoyable for her again.

Comment

Might be here having a daughter or a shollow pussy as well.

Comment

Is it depth or girth?

Comment

She not very deep I believe but also I used to smash her marina so depth. Girth wise she can be wet lube applied and still gives me the out face gently putting it inside her.

Comment

Working...
          X