Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Sex-Related Questions Women Want to Know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Sex-Related Questions Women Want to Know...

It seems my women readers have some questions for men of all ages. Care to share? Please feel free to answer whichever ones you wish - just one or two or all of them - it's entirely up to you. Ready? Here we go...

1. Other than your virile rod, how and where do you like most to be touched? Kissed?

2. What turns you on almost instantly? Turns you off?

3. What's the most orgasmic thing a woman can do to you?

4. Do you want the woman to be dominant during sex or would you prefer to take the lead?

5. What's your idea of great foreplay? Afterplay?

Hmm... At work so gonna have to short answer this.

Touch - love the good old unexpected ass grab.

Turn on - heavy hints at wanting something now. Turn off - Obvious lack of want to do something except for my sake. (Pity sex)

Most orgasmic. Hmmm mutual climax.

Great foreplay means needing to change the bedding. After play... Any at all really.

Married 8 years together for 10. 3 kids.

Comment

I'll be as succinct as I can.

1- Chest, shoulders, neck, abdomen, wherever she feels like it, it's sexy!

2- Her desire, her eyes, being uninhibited, a suggestive smile or move!

Turn offs: Playing hard to get (I know most would disagree with this), lack of interest (as in doing it as a favor/chore), poor personal hygiene. (There are a few more things that I think are unique pet peeves of mine, so they will not help the readers)

3- To be lost in the moment, a mutual orgasm! (A lot more than I can list, it is the small things that matter actually)

4- Both work just as good in terms of who takes lead, however the word dominant/domination seems to be used in so many different contexts so I will only stick to that.

5- Foreplay starts when waking up, a kiss here and there, a note left somewhere, a phone call or a text, role play, dates, play dates, going on a sexual adventure!
      Afterplay... Cuddling, kissing, cuddling, kissing , feeding her (works as both foreplay and afterplay), okay I'll stop here.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Touch - Aside from the obvious, more or less just a willingness to explore each other's bodies. If I had to pick though, I guess chest, arms, and shoulders.

Turn on - Being direct and wanting it, and going for it. To me it is a big turn off when a girl has very little interest in sex, can't talk dirty (before, during or after), and it is pretty much over if I can't view them as a sexual person.

Most Orgasmic - Take the lead from time to time/ride on top and really try to get herself off? Also maybe being vocal vs silent.

Who Leads - Although my above answers might make it seem I want someone dominant, I actually really don't (that would actually be a turn off to me if things went too far that way, just has how someone too submissive would do the same). In reality, I want someone who is an equal, and depending on the position, one would lead (to a degree) and the other one follow.

Foreplay - In my mind great foreplay and afterplay never really end if you include the verbal. I do like sexually open girls (after more than my share of girls who weren't), so a lot of verbal innuendos and play both before and after. In terms of actual foreplay, then both of us putting the other's needs first, lots of touching, playing, then switching up and pleasuring the other. As for afterplay, I guess a willingness to go for more than one round as well?
        Original/Current Stats:
        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Wow fellas...these are some really wonderful answers!

I'll be posting a link to this thread for the ladies to see...so let's keep those answers coming!

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
            Wow fellas...these are some really wonderful answers!

I'll be posting a link to this thread for the ladies to see...so let's keep those answers coming!
            Hey if it gets more ladies to sign up here and post...all the better lol

Oh and you also forgot for us to say if we are single or not...LOL!
            Phoenix7672
            Member of the Month Oct 2015
            Last edited by Phoenix7672; 12-29-2014, 01:12 PM.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
              Hey if it gets more ladies to sign up here and post...all the better lol
              Agreed Phoenix!

Comment

Touch- definitely the chest area. kissed- everywhere that is on her way down there.

Turn on- the way she rubs herself against me when I kiss her or hug her. Turn off- Yup pity sex is the worst. Kills the mood instantly.

Most orgasmic- It's watching her have very intense orgasms, being very vocal.

Dominance- I usually take the lead, but I do like it when she suddenly takes charge.

Foreplay- Exploring all over her body with touch and kisses, it drives her wild.

Afterplay- This might sound weird, but she will only let me hold her or cuddle. It takes her awhile to come down after sex so if i touch her anywhere it's like she starts to have spasms in that spot. So I guess I just like to tease her with verbal sexual comments or just cuddle.
                Cavalier
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Cavalier; 12-29-2014, 02:14 PM.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

1.nipples, inside thighs, chest

2.a. touching admiring and exploring my member especially if I can tell she's really into it

2.b. bad smell

3. My best organisms have always been missionary

4. I like it to go both ways- if she wants something she should take control.

5. 69 or each one oral separately- getting her off orally and manually- lots of touching rubbing-like most men I like bjs it really gets me hard and ready
                  TPW
                  Member of the Month Oct 2013
                  Last edited by TPW; 12-29-2014, 03:27 PM. Reason: forgot turn off part

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                    It seems my women readers have some questions for men of all ages. Care to share? Please feel free to answer whichever ones you wish - just one or two or all of them - it's entirely up to you. Ready? Here we go...

1. Other than your virile rod, how and where do you like most to be touched? Kissed?

4. Do you want the woman to be dominant during sex or would you prefer to take the lead?

Ohh I like this game!

1. I love it when she strokes my balls ever slowly and gently, inner thighs, I love a good ass grab-and-pull mid thrust, or any time. Also arms, shoulders, chest. Well really anywhere she's feeling is great cause she wants it.

2. Turn ons: When she grabs my cock unapologetically and gives me the eyes. Instant boner. Telling me how good I feel, how good I taste, that she wants me inside her, playful spanking, nibbling. Turn offs: lack of interest is huge, and I'd agree with MrB8 that hard to get turns into struggle if overused.

3. The guttural moan as I slide past her cervix. Or the hungry eyes as she swallows me.

4. Depends on my mood, but lately I've been into really taking control and getting dominant. I also like getting ridden and used a little too though. I like the battle of going back and forth and kind of "fighting" for it.

5. The best foreplay for me includes passionate oral (giving and receiving), kissing all over, building anticipation, teasing. Of after play I like light stroking, kissing, laughing, and I'm a huge cuddler and a big warm teddy bear.
                    11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
                    Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
                    Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Turns me on being appreciated.
                      Turns me off not being appreciated.

Comment

1. A lot of places but particularly the back of my neck, if I'm lazing about not in the mood and my gf is ( a rarity ) she just has to play with my neck.

2. Back of neck thing, if she wears shorts or short skirt, small top and has this way of walking around, sitting provocatively. When she's dominant, and wants to be dominated. When she talks dirty in an innocent voice, big one. When she keeps her eyes on me while sucking. Playing with my balls ( don't neglect the balls ).
                        Not many turn offs I can think of, I've yet to be turned off with her. I don't like anyone touching my head ( one on my shoulders ) but wouldn't turn me off.

3. Telling me she wants more or when her legs spasm and she moans with her mouth closed.

4. Both, a nigh for me or her or sometimes keep switching.

5. Great foreplay can be hard fast kissing ( like if we're trying to eat each other ), dry humping, ripping each other apart. Slow sensual is as good, we started that a while back, sensual play no sex involved, and have done it for 3 days straight the longest. Best thing ever.
                        After play..... I'm asleep. No joke, lying together tired and holding each other ←sappy, not a lot of afterplay, I should step it up.*

Enjoying it all sobre is amazing.
                        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                        Pelvic Floor Balance./
                        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Chest, shoulders, neck, ears (yes, ears), fingers through the hair, back, sides/ribs, and around the pelvis teasingly.

On - Sexy talk, whispering dirty things, playing innocent while teasing, "those" eyes, biting her lip...getting warm in here, ahem..

Off - business or family talk, no enthusiasm

To me? Lose herself to me, making me what causes and quenches the desire.

Half and half is fine for me. Both are nice, at the right time.

Sexting, flirting, day long teasing, touching, kissing, grinding, mutual and voyeuristic masturbation

And one big after that one.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

These are some really great answers and very detailed too. Thanks so much, fellas.

Anyone else care to share?

Comment

I wouldn't dare put that kind of checklist to my heart on the Internet.
                              The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Working...
                              X