I Think I F**ked Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I F**ked Up

Hello everyone, I'm in a dilemma here and I'd love everyone's opinions, input, advice, etc. So let me explain my situation first.

For a couple of years, on and off, I've been helping this girl(a friend of mine), as well as her sister, with some pretty hefty tasks and favors. These favors and tasks range from driving from my home to her home in order to drive her to a certain destination, to paying for her items. This is vague, I know, but I just want to cut to the chase and if any of you have questions, I'll answer.

Basically, this girl, Alexia, her sister, and I have gotten into a dispute. As said, I've been helping them with many favors over the years, and it's worn on me and my car, so I contacted Alexia's sister to inform her that I wouldn't be able to help her with a recent favor; allow me to explain. The favor was to driver her up to Irving, mind you I live in Tyler, Texas, to go see Alexia and they would have a sister week or something like that. However, I've been running them around back and forth from Irving to Tyler a couple of days ago, and I've had enough.

I was thinking over this, over ALL the favors and help I've done for Alexia and her sister, and came to the conclusion that NO MAN would do this much for a WOMAN unless she was his girlfriend; and I was neither of their boyfriends. I wasted gas, money, and time on them, and I don't mind being a helpful friend, but I couldn't help to feel I was going too far out my way for them. It was time for me to stand my ground and say, "NO, I can't help you anymore!" And that's what I said, I did still say I'd take the sister to Irving, but I wouldn't be able to help her return; since it'd be next week when she would have to return and my money is running thin on bills I have to pay, as well as gas(even though it's awesome cheap), and probably maintenance on my car if I keep city hopping like this. Mind you, Alexia is a roommate with 3 other guys, and I don't know why one of them couldn't drop off the sister.

Either way, after I said this, over phone/text, since they have a tendency not to ever pick up their phones or let alone talk to me over the phone , the sister was baffled and questioned me on why and not giving any "good" reasons. Before I could thoroughly explain myself, she hung up and called up Alexia, who in turn called me and asked what I did to make her sister so freaked. I told the same thing I told her sister, and she seemed highly upset over it all. She didn't understand what I meant by it, and accused me that I was going to abandon her sister, which is pretty extreme use of the word I'd say. She then just got silent and hung up on me as well. It didn't take long before word spread and I was getting texts from her friends questioning what I did to her...it's all just so tiresome.

In the end, this didn't go the way I expected, even now she dropped me as a friend on Facebook, and I haven't tried to call her or text her yet, knowing she more than likely not respond. I wasn't trying to hurt her feelings, and I was trying to say I didn't want to be her friend anymore, because I even told her, "I hope we can still stay friends," however she hung up on me. I like this girl, a lot I do, but I only did this to make a point that I wasn't going to be bent and molded anymore. I wanted to see if our friendship was as strong as I thought it was, but apparently it wasn't.

What do you all think, what should I do? I don't really care much over a friendship that was onesided from the get go, but I don't want to leave things on a misunderstanding; this is eating up my thoughts more than it should and it's quite annoying.

Thanks!
    Starting Size 2/28/14: BPEL: 4.5" EG: 5.5"
    6/1/16 BPEL: 5.6" EG: 5.85"
    3-Month Goal: BPEL 5.75" EG 5.90"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 6"

Let the dust settle, talking now may only result in more conflict. Give some time then explain your reasons for not wanting to drop them too and from, if they still don't get it or react the same way then they more than likely are using you and their friendship isn't worth it.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Sounds like they are taking advantage of your good nature. I would not communicate with them for a few days unless they contact you first. After that, you may want to leave a polite message asking how they are doing and see if they can respond politely. Then respond according to the tone of their response.

There are many other ladies out there who can appreciate your kind nature.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Agree with not2big that it sounds like they are taking advantage of you. Also, my fist impression from the way you described it, it sounds like they have become little brats from being spoiled by your generous nature. Like the others said, let the dust settle and stay away for at least a few days. I don't see why any further explanation is needed given that you have already been so generous and cannot afford to do so any more.
        Want to become more confident? Kick back and think of all of what you have and your accomplishments, large and small. Then be thankful for them. Hell, even be thankful for your penis... Half the world doesn't have one and they are missing out on all our fun.

Comment

Thanks you all, I'll do just as suggested, let the dust settles and message them in the future; or just wait till one of the contacts me. Don't know what I was stressing about lol.

I'll update if anything changes, worth mentioning.

Comment

Tell them both to piss off. A real friend would understand and at least offer you gas but these gems drop you from Facebook because you said one time you could not cater to them.

You just lost to sandbags so feel good about it.

Gas, grass or ass!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have friends that I help with favors and rive around a bit but they all appreciate and respect the hell out of me for doing it. If anyone treated me like those girls treated you when you've helped them that much would push me off the deep end and force them to apologize or else find a different friend. just my 2 cents
              Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

I'd have left those bitches in a cloud of dust in Irving.
                Start: 7/6/14
                BPEL: 6.25
                EG: 5.25

10/4/14
                BPEL: 6.8125
                EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket50 View Post
                  I have friends that I help with favors and rive around a bit but they all appreciate and respect the hell out of me for doing it. If anyone treated me like those girls treated you when you've helped them that much would push me off the deep end and force them to apologize or else find a different friend. just my 2 cents
                  Funny thing, it seems they've pretty much dropped me as a friend lol. Even though I'm not try to be irritated by it, the logic of it doesn't make sense. I've done more than enough for them than any of their friends, family, even boyfriends have done in the past up to now; but oh lordy it be a crime to stand up and say, "I can't help you anymore, I'm sorry."

They've really don't have the right to be THIS pissed off at me. However, as said, just gonna wait it out, and maybe they'll come to their senses, but if not, oh well.

Comment

Are you serious? You're toilet paper to them.
                    If you ever send them a message it should be a sex tape of you hammering your girlfriend against the front of your car at a gas station!
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Now that your mind has chilled, take a look again at the title of the thread.
                      TastyFelloW
                      Last edited by TastyFelloW; 01-22-2015, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Sounds like they are using you to me bro. You should stand your ground stating you feel that way, and keep cool when you say it....say it "matter of fact" like. If you get called an asshole, it's my opinion it's just a tactic to make you feel guilty to exert control over you. Maybe you wouldn't mind helping them out once in a while, but don't get used. Even if that creates the end of things, at least you can rest assured you have respect for yourself.
                        (Jan 1, 2015),(March 22, 2015)
                        BPFL: 4.500", 5.250"
                        FG: 3.750", 3.800"
                        BPFSL: 7.500"
                        NBPEL: 6.625"
                        BPEL: 7.125", 7.375"
                        EG: 4.500", 4.500"

2015 Goal: 7.4" BPEL, 4.9" EG

3 Year Goal: 8" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Comment

Sorry. But you are the one that did all that stuff. You became their go to person by your choice right. So they go with it. Enjoy it. Come to count on it. Then boom you say something. You showed them your side of it and they are probably freaked out hence the Female Screaming or attack mode.
                          If there is one thing I wish all people would do is never let shit build up. Say it as soon as you realize it. If you did not realize it for weeks or months ease into your epiphany. Because no one forced you to be the big guy for anyone.

Leave the girls completely alone. By now they may even be embarrassed and then peace will come to them. If you are someone they want to know they will reach out and talk to you. If not fergetaboudit. (say that like an Italian man please from the Bronx) lmao
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Definitely their loss! I'm sorry you considered them your friends when in hindsight, it looks like they were only using you for what you could/would do for them. It's really sad that there are people out in this world who are just users and don't care about others, only themselves.

I've had someone like this in my life and honestly, it felt great to get the leech off my back. I do miss the friendship(that I had built up in my head), but it was for the most part, one sided....on what I could do for them.

Good luck to ya
                            someone_like_u
                            Retired Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by someone_like_u; 01-22-2015, 08:47 PM. Reason: spelling error....funny as hell
                            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                            If you want love, give love.
                            If you want honesty, give honesty.
                            If you want respect, give respect.
                            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

popol has a valid point lol
                              Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Working...
                              X