How to "correctly" sleep with women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to "correctly" sleep with women?

I'm 24 years old, and quite frankly, I am no where near done sleeping around with women. Recently, I've been using a dating application named "Tinder"(maybe you young folks who are closer to my age already know of it). I've been doing quite decently on the app, and have managed to have sex(on the first date) with 2 women, and a "very close" encounter with another. When I first match with a woman I am potentially interested in sleeping with, I am immediately aggressive and subtly hint at what my intentions are. I'll message them something like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun " and it will work 50 percent of the time( the other half will just give one word answers or block me lol). If all goes well, I get her number, we text, possibly send each other nudes, and set up a "hang out". I am good with these kind of women, the kind who like men who are direct and straight forward. However I am curious about the women who do not try to put out and may secretly have the same intentions but are too shy or do not want to be looked down upon.

For instance, I will get a woman's number and play it safe without saying anything too provocative (if they seem like a good girl) and talk about normal things. However, I will immediately get bored and just say something like " I am going to be honest about this, I am only here on this application to ****. I'm a freak, -blah -blah -blah-I'm telling you this because I don't want your feelings hurt and you know my intentions". It seems every time I say this to a girl, she immediately says she's not looking for that, and eventually stops texting me. I've talked to my friends about this and they say I am simply too aggressive and impatient(which other women have told me before). My friends say that I am "supposed" to not suggest anything yet with them and hang out first and then try to make the move. But if this was true, I wouldn't have slept with the other 2 women on the first date( we had the same intentions). So fellas(and ladies), what do you all think? Have I been doing this wrong?

Maybe those girls want to be taken on a few dates and get to know you somewhat before having sex. Idk, every girl is different, which is why a few of them will respond positively to your aggressive approach. A lot of girls, however, would like to get to know someone more (in my limited experience that is).

Comment

Either or. You really can't play it both ways, either you are going for the quick kill or you're looking to go slower. As far as Tinder goes I think you need to pick one approach or another. The anaconda thing pretty much states what you are looking for. At least in my mind.
      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
      8 X 6 goal
      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I'll start this off with I will not be generalizing here. What I say can go for both men and women.

Some girls are on Tinder to hook up, other are there to find love, regardless of the reason behind designing the app. In the case of a girl finding love (and it will be pretty obvious), don't expect to be getting with her anytime soon. Some girls would like to be taken out for a chance to get to know each other. That's life. If you're only intention is to have sex, save your time and her time and go find someone else. Bringing up sex early on (like you seem to be doing) is only regressing when she isn't in to it (which you should have a feel for if you're chatting). And, frankly, at that point, the girl will know what you're up to, so your intentions will be clear and preeeettyyyy hard to hide.
        Initial:
        BPEL: 7"
        BEG: 4.7"
        MEG: 4.75"

Current:
        BPEL: 7 1/8"
        BEG: 4.75"
        MEG: 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
          Maybe those girls want to be taken on a few dates and get to know you somewhat before having sex. Idk, every girl is different, which is why a few of them will respond positively to your aggressive approach. A lot of girls, however, would like to get to know someone more (in my limited experience that is).
          Yeah, i guess you're right. There are some girls who are just down to the deed immediately(god bless these women lol) and then you have the ones who actually make you work for it haha apples to oranges I guess

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
            Either or. You really can't play it both ways, either you are going for the quick kill or you're looking to go slower. As far as Tinder goes I think you need to pick one approach or another. The anaconda thing pretty much states what you are looking for. At least in my mind.
            Yup. From my understanding MOST women are on tinder to "hook up" though, which is what I put in the back on my mind. Pretty messed up but that's just what my instinct is.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod12343 View Post
              I'll start this off with I will not be generalizing here. What I say can go for both men and women.

Some girls are on Tinder to hook up, other are there to find love, regardless of the reason behind designing the app. In the case of a girl finding love (and it will be pretty obvious), don't expect to be getting with her anytime soon. Some girls would like to be taken out for a chance to get to know each other. That's life. If you're only intention is to have sex, save your time and her time and go find someone else. Bringing up sex early on (like you seem to be doing) is only regressing when she isn't in to it (which you should have a feel for if you're chatting). And, frankly, at that point, the girl will know what you're up to, so your intentions will be clear and preeeettyyyy hard to hide.
              You hit it on the nail with this one haha I just wish there was a fool proof way to these kind of things. I guess the key is figuring out which kind of woman she is, and then figuring out the approach from there

Comment

Nothing wrong with what your doing if that's what your looking for and enjoying yourself!

Your approach to it might be a little direct, but then some women like that and nobody can accuse you of being dishonest!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

From chatting and getting to know a girl on there, from her pictures, from her bio, etc., you can start painting the picture. Unfortunately, there is no fool proof way haha but you can definitely get a feel for what she is like from all of those things.
                  Initial:
                  BPEL: 7"
                  BEG: 4.7"
                  MEG: 4.75"

Current:
                  BPEL: 7 1/8"
                  BEG: 4.75"
                  MEG: 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                    Nothing wrong with what your doing if that's what your looking for and enjoying yourself!

Your approach to it might be a little direct, but then some women like that and nobody can accuse you of being dishonest!
                    lol i'm curious to know what everyone's approach is, I think of my approach as "time efficient" lol I mean why else would i be on tinder? haha

Comment

No offense to the OP, but if quoting "Anaconda" is enough to land a girl in bed...I'm not sure I want to live on this planet any more :P lol
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I can't stop giggling at your username. Do you use it on tinder too?
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                          No offense to the OP, but if quoting "Anaconda" is enough to land a girl in bed...I'm not sure I want to live on this planet any more :P lol
                          lol it's humorous yet has a hint of subtleness to it haha works fine in my opinion(plus chicks dig sir mix a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                            I can't stop giggling at your username. Do you use it on tinder too?
                            Tinder shows your facebook name(because it's connected to it), so unfortunately no haha. However, my ultimate goal is to be known by women as the "the ripper" nomasyain'

EDIT: I actually tell women that I call my penis "Jack the ripper" for the lolz
                            TheRipperupper
                            Last edited by TheRipperupper; 02-24-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

if that's the type of girl you want to attract then great. it works. However, i would bet any girl you sleep with using the anaconda line, would also sleep with you using a slower roll.

I think you're putting too much pressure, and stress on them with such a direct approach. Don't worry, girls like sex and if you are someone they are interested in sleeping with, don't worry. You're good, it will happen.

Most passion and seduction, less pressure and force.

i do think you have the key (humour) , it's a funny line.

Comment

Working...
                              X