Does a mans penis matter with social relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a mans penis matter with social relationships

Hi there everyone, I have a bit of an odd question. I am wondering if my penis would ever prevent me from having friends or would lead people to make fun of me. Right now I am recovering from sitting a certain way with an erection plus once I jelqued wrong and i think it made my penis look a little bit different but not terrible. I am wondering if that would ever get in the way of me living life normally because of anyone making fun of me or anything like that. Right now my penis is not hung very well while flaccid but seems an ok length when i measure it. If this does not get better that would not lead to people thinking badly of me or anything like that would it?

Thank you everyone. This is something I have been very worried about. I would really appreciate any input. Thank you. Sorry if this is a random question.

I this a serious question? Do you honestly think your friends care about your dick?
    3/18/2015
    NBPEL: 8.125 EG: 5.5. BEG: 6.5

Short-term Goal

8.5"x 6"

Comment

No, it does not matter, and if someone makes fun of you, they are not the right person to be with.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Being 100% honest some people will, however most people will be to insecure to worry about others, if your size is causing you anxiety issues I would advise you to follow up on your PE when recovered from injury.

If size is causing you/ or you perceive yourself to be a sub-standard lover, I advise you on practicing and researching your foreplay technique and oral skills and try to become a more rounded lover. I also lack in girth so to make up for this I will angle myself during penetration so I'm not going straight in, this will subtract some length but makes your partner seem fuller.

All the best and good luck.
        Good Luck with your gains,
        CMP
        Measurements as of 22/9/12
        183mm BPEL
        120mm MSEG
        135mm BEG
        188mm BPFSL

Comment

Thank you very much everyone this helps very much.

CMP, I guess it is not really my performance that I am worried about. My erections are normal length at around 6 bpel and around 4.4 to 4.5 girth. I am not too worried there. Thanks very much for your advice everyone.

Comment

Well it doesn't I do not think that friends would care about your penis especially guys.

With girls it could be different situatuation but it would only be relevant if your about to have sex with one of them. All in all guys are not interested in your penis they have their own worries so it is just in your head.

Why would your penis even matter in making friends?
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I will be your friend, and never tease you about your penis. I probably will tease you sometimes, but never about your penis. Would you like to be my friend?
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                I will be your friend, and never tease you about your penis. I probably will tease you sometimes, but never about your penis. Would you like to be my friend?
                Now this is how you lure children with a fluffy penguin outfit.

Just kidding.

Comment

I never lure children, but I also won't tease about a penis. I just really like having and being a friend.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm goig to try to take it as you being kind but there is other voice in my head saying that this is really creepy.

Comment

I use to feel like this about my back. I was born with scoliosis. I look completely normal but there is a permanent bruise on my lower back and every time I have my shirt off people always ask me whats wrong with my back. It does bother me but I never let it get in the way of me living my life. Atleast with your penis there should never be a social situation were you have to expose your junk to your friends.
                      Start 1-09-15
                      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

People who matter and care won't be faced by what you perceive as abnormal.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thank you very much everyone. And thank you wishful. Yes, I really appreciate it. Thank you very much. I would like to be your friend. Thank you.

Comment

And thank you very much MrsLooking4More. I will use likes when I get to a computer. Thank you

Comment

how important is penis size?

hi there everyone, i read on a random website that men measure each others worth by their penis size. is that true? Mine is not that big and is actually on the low side of average. i think my penis is small but not micropenis small. if my friends knew i had a small penis would they like me less?

Comment

Working...
                              X