Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell your date about the size of your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell your date about the size of your penis?

Hey guys, i am dating a nice woman. We went on 4 dates and she wanted sex. I did also, but since i have a small penis 13,5cm i was to scared of doing it.
    i want to tell her before we are going to do it, that i am a bit smaller.

normaly i don't care but she i so pretty and sexual minded that i feel blocked of going to bed with her. And she is also working at the same company.

Have anyone got Some good advice?.

There's no need to tell her, to be honest. If she wants sex, give it to her.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I don't think that's small I think its average? anyway don't worry about it or even think about it. If she is into you and you guys are sexually compatible it will all work out just have fun leave the worrying and the stress out of the sex.

Comment

My good advice is don't date people you work with.
        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

So far, you are the only one thinking it is a problem. Leave it undiscussed; it may be the best way for you to proceed.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If she wants to be with you, it has nothing to do with your penis size.

No, it is NOT small, it is average.

Do not worry needlessly, anxiety and fun do not go along well together.

Just relax and go with the flow. Good luck!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Don't even worry about your size! I wasn't concerned until I realized that I could change what I had. I was 5.5" NBPEL when I first lost my virginity and that didn't stop me from having sex more than twice a day when the relationship started!

Unless you're with a size queen, girls will love you for you, not your penis.
              6.25" + 0.375" = 6.625" BPEL
              4.75" + 0.25" = 5" MEG
              DIY VLC Guide!

Comment

Bang on the global average, so a) cut that shit out and b) realise women's needs don't start or end with a penis. If she's into you it'll be good, just get out of your head and enjoy it!
                Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Do not tell her it will only make you look insecure about it.

If she wants the D give it to her.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Less stress, more sex.
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey Vis,

Never, ever feel like you have to apologize for the size of your penis or any other physical attribute for that matter. It is completely unnecessary and can potentially ruin what could otherwise be a wonderful sexual encounter for both of you.

Besides, your current measurements are more than enough to sexually satisfy a woman so please just relax and enjoy the experience.

Comment

Maybe talk about where you want to go to dinner and stuff like that. I don't rally think she cares do you?
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Confidence, passion and making her feel desired is what will turn her on the most, not your penis size. You have so much more to offer her, don't let anything stop you from what could torn out to be a great relationship. Enjoy yourself and she will enjoy you.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Vis View Post
                            i want to tell her before we are going to do it, that i am a bit smaller....

normaly i don't care but she i so pretty and sexual minded.
                            Oh hell no!! Sounds to me like she's already made up her mind to get naked with you. If you act weak and pathetic, that pretty girl will get UN-interested fast!!

Take her to dinner, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, and lightly touch her, and let things go from there. Don't even think about your dick! It's gonna be throbbing and probably the biggest it's ever been! Then slowly undress her, caress her and let the fireworks go!
                            downthere
                            Last edited by downthere; 04-13-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Umm that is not small it is average .
                              Don't see the point in telling her you have an average penis.

Comment

Working...
                              X