Wife likes More Confidence or Bigger Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife likes More Confidence or Bigger Penis

I am 40 yrs old and married for almost 15 yrs. I have always had the higher sex drive in the relationship. I'm a closet PEr off and on for 20 yrs. I recently had an amazing gain of 3/4 of an inch in length and 1 inch in girth. All of this happened within a 2 1/2 month period. My wife almost never initiated sex play. We could go weeks or even a month without sex and she would be just fine. Here a quick shot of my sex life the past two weeks after my wife see my new package while I was changing clothes.

•While lying in bed, she put her head on my chest and asked me to rub her back. She starts to rub my stomach and eventually her hand goes inside my pants. She starts stroking my penis. She pulled it out and continued. Keep in mind the lights were on. I think this was her trying to confirm what she saw when I was changing clothes.

• A couple of days later, she asked me if I wanted to have sex because she knew her period was going to come soon. She has not given me that curtesy or heads up since we were dating.

•After her cycle was over. I was getting into the shower. I heard my 9yr old say, "your going to take a shower? Daddy is already in there?"
    To my surprise she comes in and starts showering with me. She drops the soap and bends over without squatting. I sensed see wanted to be playful, which I'm not used too. While see was bent over I touched her down low with my flaccid penis. See seemed to like it and stayed there for a second and my penis became fully erect. She stood up turned around, grabbed my penis mid shaft and started masterbating with my penis head. All I could think was," man this is how things should be."

I know having a bigger penis has given me more confidence but in my opinion my wife likes my bigger dick more and that's fine with me.

She probably also sees this confidence and happiness in you, that could be a lot more of a turn on for her. The added gains are just the cherry.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

My wife was always good at giving it up for me but as I grew she has become a total sex craved maniac.

The first thing I noticed was that she could not keep her hands off of it. She still cant. As soon as we are in bed the first thing she does is grab the cock.

Your not alone, enjoy it. To be honest even though things were good they have only gotten better and I can thank PE for that.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Awesome news bro! Go with it and play with it!!!

That is how things should be, I can see now why your name is LuckyM!

Enjoy!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Now that's a great success story LuckyM.

Well done. Certainly your better view of yourself is contagious, so she joins as well. Just like when she feels good, you notice, and appreciate too.

Confidence is sexy for both genders. And that's the best gain of all.

Great job, enjoy! And thanks for sharing!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

what do you attribute your gains to?

Comment

Nice, great stuff man!
              Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Congrats man! Keep at it!
                Started 20/04/15: NBPEL: ?? BPEL 17 cm (6.69 in) MSEG 13.5 cm (5.31 in)
                Current 28/04/15: NBPEL: 16 cm (6.29 inches) BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.89 in) MSEG: 13.7 cm (5.39 in)
                Current 05/08/15 (after a complete 1 month break and PE on and off): NPEL: 16 cm BPEL 18 cm (7.08 in) MSEG: 14 cm (5.51in)

Comment

Congrats on your gains and your wife's renewed interest. I'm quite sure your boost in confidence has also made a difference, that was one of the first things my wife noticed.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congratulations LuckyM, and thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rides. PE is awesome isn't it? Stay safe.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Congrats on your gains LuckyM! I love reading these success stories. Nothing but motivation towards myself as a fellow PE'r. Thanks for sharing.
                      Live and Learn

Comment

Congratulations. Kind of depressing from my perspective though. Pretty much comfirms what I have always thought about women and big penises.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                          Congratulations. Kind of depressing from my perspective though. Pretty much comfirms what I have always thought about women and big penises.
                          Not really though. He's been married for 15 years. 99% of it will be confidence. And maybe 1% the size, and not just because its "bigger" but its a difference. Would be the same if he had "let himself go" then went and got fit in the gym.

Ive been married for 10 years. I'm slim and trim and always have been. But I've been a working on a washboard stomach and just starting to get there... Im a fuzzy guy and a few weeks ago I went and got waxed... The second I took my shirt off for bed she couldn't keep her hands off me and went ape shit that night.

My dick ain't any different than before. But the results pretty much the same.

Small changes like that in a long term relationship net the same goals.

More confidence = awakened awareness = heightened sexual awareness = feeling like your back to being in a new relationship in a way.

Maybe that doesn't say it right. But basically long long term marriages and relationships all get a little stale and ho hum. Sometimes all it takes is a small change in your confidence to break out of it and awaken a new wave of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                            Just from a womans perspecitve your confidence is more important than penis size. It is wonderful when your man feels comfortable and happy and that as a woman makes you feel wanted and secure and that is more sexy than anything. Added growth is a wonderful topping, but remember it is not the size but the love and caring for your partner that will help your relationship.

Comment

You gained an inch girth in 2.5 months? What is your routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X