Sexual Weakness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Weakness

Hello Guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to share my problem with you.I have no girlfriend.I think i am sexually too weak.Once i was with on a night stay with my friend.I asked him to masturbate myself with his hands.He did it.I ejaculated when he only touched and pressed my penis.Then i masturbated him and he took more than 20 minutes to ejaculate.I was feeling bad and ashamed..........

And second thing my friend asked me for anal sex and penetration by both of us one by one.But i refused him.Do you think i was right???? Do you appreciate me on this or not?????

Comment

Can have a few reasons. Either your penis is very sensitive and you ejaculate very fast (dunno If you experience the same problem when you masturbate alone, or have other problems with Pre-ejac...), or it's more of a psychological thing why you ejaculated so fast (sexual tention etc.). It was a guy you masturbated with so I guess its not because of the fact you were so sexually aroused by him, unless your bi of course. I don't think you have to be ashamed, especially not if he's a good friend you don't have to justify to.

Edging is a good way to build up some stamina. Dunno if you do that regularly. Or get yourself a fleslight STU :P

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong66 View Post
        And second thing my friend asked me for anal sex and penetration by both of us one by one.But i refused him.Do you think i was right???? Do you appreciate me on this or not?????
        Just do what feels right to you. There's nothing wrong with doing what you'd like to do (or don't do what you don't like to do), whoever it is. If he's a good friend he'll appreciate anything you choose. Dunno If you have any experience with anal sex, but you can always ask me about that matter

Comment

Yeah he insisted first on anal and then oral.He wanted to suck and lick my unit but i did not allow.Therefore he is still not good with me and he is asking to do it when i will go to his home for night stay.I will stay in his home for more than 2 nights because he is my good friend.What do you think what i should again refuse him or not??????

Comment

I can understand it's difficult... But with anything sexual, do what feels comfortable to you. If you're not comfortable with him doing stuff to you or the other way, don't do it. Thats the most important thing, and if he doesn't accept that, he's not a worthy friend. There's is nothing wrong with experimenting either...

Im attracted to guys so I think I wouldn't mind anyway.

Comment

If you are experimenting I would do the oral first before the anal. Do what makes you and your penis happy.
              “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
              -Og Mandino

Comment

Originally posted by THOTbreaker View Post
                If you are experimenting I would do the oral first before the anal. Do what makes you and your penis happy.
                precisely :P

Comment

So you guys are suggesting to do sex with him.But my sexual strength is so weak that when he will touch and press my penis i will ejaculate.....

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong66 View Post
                    So you guys are suggesting to do sex with him.But my sexual strength is so weak that when he will touch and press my penis i will ejaculate.....
                    No Im not suggesting you should do that. I just say you have to do what feels good/comfortable to you. If you feel like its wrong for you to do anything sexual with him, then don't. But if your curious or want to do things with him, then do. Or maybe, if you let him know how you feel about your premature ejaculation, you could practice together to build up some stamina.

Comment

How can we practice together?????

Comment

The same techniques that are here on the premature ejaculation threads can be used together with another person. You could even read them together so you have the same understanding.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Last time when i stayed on his home i enjoyed a lot.One thing i mention that when he grips and press my penis then i feel extreme pleasure.Although i ejaculate very quickly but his hand gives me intense pleasure for masturbation.Therefore i am crazy for masturbation through his hands..........

Comment

Relax and enjoy.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Do you think masturbation by hands of any friend is a good idea or not????? Do you like it??? and tried it or not????? Give me your sugesstions

Comment

Working...
                              X