Never made her come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never made her come

I've been in a relationship for 5 years and I've never made my gf come not by hand tongue or penetration, when we met she had never had an orgasm she didn't know how I told her to try learn herself she said she didn't like touching herself, I eventually got her to try and about 2 years ago she figured it out after a few months of trying. I though if she learned herself it would be easier for me to do it it wasn't though. We have a great sex life and she says she's fully satisfied with it she knows no different than not coming cause she never did with me or before me. I can't imagine sex without an orgasm at the end and I'd love to give her one we've been a long time together never took long to figure other girls out it's very hard with her for me though, the biggest problem is even when she makes herself come she has to keep her legs pushed really tight together while she touches herself she uses a great deal of pressure while she's doing it and can't come with her legs open so even with oral I never even get close, I've been close once or twice with my fingers but that's after maybe a half an hour of doing my thing and about 20 times switching hands and by the time I feel I'm getting anywhere my hands and wrists are cramping, has anyone ever experienced this or been with a woman who was hard to get across the line and if anyone was do you have any advice how to get past it?
    Wanna be bigger than big

Maybe get her a vibrator. You can give her penetration while she uses the vibrator on her clit.

Comment

Sybian.. lol
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Performance anxiety on her part...women suffer from it too!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

She so self conscious it prevents her from getting fully aroused.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yep...sounds like it to me!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

The fact she, and you, know this can make it harder for her, pegasus talks about de in men and how anxiety can make it near impossible to finish so it seems the same for women.
              A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
              Pelvic Floor Balance./
              Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
              JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I have read that women get really turned on when they read novels about sex or watch sex related movies. The article said that women who were reading "50 shades of grey" were extremely turned on and it made them reach orgasm sometimes from just reading.

Comment

average - one of the positions my wife enjoys, and orgasms from virtually every time, might help you given your post. She lies on her side and I enter her from behind (in a spooning position). After some penetration and thrusting I become still, and I am still inside of her, she will begin masturbating while closing her legs tightly. This sounds like a similar position to how your girlfriend can achieve orgasm on her own. When my wife gets close to orgasm I will begin thrusting in time with her grinding and masturbating. Perhaps the first couple of times let your girlfriend try to achieve orgasm without your thrusting, but while you are still inside of her. Then after a few trials you can begin moving as well and see if this enhances her experience.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                    Maybe get her a vibrator. You can give her penetration while she uses the vibrator on her clit.
                    She has every vibratory dildo sex toy imaginable I've tried it all the problem is she has to have her legs squeezed really tight together to make herself come if her legs are open there's no chance
                    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by jssquared View Post
                      average - one of the positions my wife enjoys, and orgasms from virtually every time, might help you given your post. She lies on her side and I enter her from behind (in a spooning position). After some penetration and thrusting I become still, and I am still inside of her, she will begin masturbating while closing her legs tightly. This sounds like a similar position to how your girlfriend can achieve orgasm on her own. When my wife gets close to orgasm I will begin thrusting in time with her grinding and masturbating. Perhaps the first couple of times let your girlfriend try to achieve orgasm without your thrusting, but while you are still inside of her. Then after a few trials you can begin moving as well and see if this enhances her experience.
                      Once she came like this with me inside her but I couldn't thrust or she couldn't come I've tried every position I'm working the g spot but it takes ages she really enjoys that but after 20 minutes or a half an hour both hands do be cramping
                      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                        I have read that women get really turned on when they read novels about sex or watch sex related movies. The article said that women who were reading "50 shades of grey" were extremely turned on and it made them reach orgasm sometimes from just reading.
                        She's done it all she told me 50 shades of grey wasn't even kinky
                        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

averagedick, have you turned her on mentally? Use long foreplay sessions, kiss every inch of her body. Suck on her tits until she breast orgasm. Tease her until she begs you go down to her pussy. From there it usually takes less then 5-10 minutes because she's so turned on. Try to stimulate both G-spot and clitoris at the same time?
                          Use more fingers when finger her?
                          Log
                          Measurements (Current):
                          BPEL: 7.25"
                          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Sybian.. lol
                            Those things are magical.

Comment

This lady has a mental problem one way or another towards sex.

I would have never gotten to the point the poster is in so I have no idea how to fix that.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X