Maximal length/girth for vaginal/anal sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximal length/girth for vaginal/anal sex

It interests me, what is the length and girth which is still acceptable for women, so that it doesnt hurt them, both for vaginal and anal sex. I know it probably varies since every woman is different but I mean generally speaking and also your experiences is what interests me the most.
    Vaginal sex
    - length - ?
    - girth - ?

Anal sex
    - length - ?
    - girth - ?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

There is absolutely no standard answer for that. As you said every woman is different, and there are far too many factors that can have an effect. Also keep in mind that "acceptable" is not the same as ideal - there gets to be a point where it's large enough to be a *little* uncomfortable but still acceptable.

Comment

the cutoff for length would probably b 8 inches, anything more than that and u can cause a stabbing pain to their cervix, girth i would take anything more than 5.3/5.4 inches would start getting a little hard for them to take in but they will get used to it eventually, but girls can take 6 inches of girth and love it, it really just depends
      length: 8
      girth: 5.3/5.4
      fuck anal
      Started: 11/9/15 7.1x5.0

11/9/15: NBPEL: 7.1inches | BPEL:unknown(forgot to measure)

12/9/15: NBPEL: 7.5inches | BPEL: 7.8inches

One month summary: +.4 NBPEL

Goal: 8.2x5.6

Comment

You've been here since 2012 and you're asking that question?

A - there aren't enough women here to answer that, assuming they'll even bother answering.

B - most guys here, especially here, that assume they know the answer don't know shit because they're dick size perceptions are deluded.
        Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
        Current - 7.5 BPEL,
        5.75 MEG.
        Started 3/2013.
        All manual so far.

Comment

For most there simply is physicly no way to bury more then 8 inches in normal vaginal intercourse. In the ass theoreticly at least possibly more length.
          If you have too much length you still can manage it in not going all out all in.

Girth varies much more and depends totaly. Within the physical possibilities of course.
          But if you have too much you are screwed as you cant insert less.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

PS: The ass has a bend when it comes to the colon. You can't really penetrate as much as you want...

Also, Girth wise: I've seen women take two fists up there. With enough training, it's possible to accomodate almost anything girth wise. However, the lady may prefer something smaller when it comes to penis. For instance, iirc, MsLookingformore thought that 7x5-5.5 was perfect even though her hubby has surpassed that by far (PS: that may have changed now, but iirc that's what she said)

And for some women, you'd never be enough even with 6" of girth? Because some women cum waaay harder with a fist or a Bad dragon giant dildo than they would with others

Length wise: I think even with the fornices, there is a upper limit on the length at abou 8". Note: I have seen women take 11" toys balls deep (there was a tumblr called Joebam where the guy wore 10" penis sleeves and his wife took it all and came hard despite him himself being 7") PS": The tumblr is now deleted, sadly.

On the other hand, I've read from women who CAN accomodate very large sizes with their fornices etc, but still preferred average or below, or perhaps even didn't really care one way or the other.
            INS
            Last edited by INS; 09-14-2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Well im 7 5'" bpel and 6.5 " nbpel and 5.25" eg. Ive never been too big for any woman. Sure i have hit the cervix a few times and had a few tight pussies, current girlfriend, but never too big. I feel i need at least 1" length and 1" girth before getting any complaints. So 8x6 nbpel.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Good answers, thanks.
                READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Working...
                X