I should be happy, right ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be happy, right ?

I mean, I have a beautiful fiancee, I'm getting remarried, she loves me, finds me incredibly attractive, she's very hot and is loyal to me to a fault.

I'm trying to see this as glass half full. I found the woman if my dreams, she says the sex is her best ever, I'm a pretty good looking guy, she says I'm in better shape than anyone she knows, my dick is above average (6.0 NBPEL, 6.6" BP and 5.6" EG), I have a great job.

But she intimidates me sexually because of her looks ( she says she not experienced at all at age 45, which I believe). I have performance anxiety and I think my dick is too small because she doesn't have PIV orgasms. She does have a HIGHLY sensitive clit though and has thundering orgasms every time through manual stimulation.

I should be happy, right and let it go ? All things seem to be in my favor. But I want more....

Not sure if you're suffering performance anxiety or not...sounds more like "alter anxiety" to me! Are you SURE you are in love with her, or just "in lust" with her? BIG difference....just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Hiplainsdrifter View Post
      I mean, I have a beautiful fiancee, I'm getting remarried, she loves me, finds me incredibly attractive, she's very hot and is loyal to me to a fault.

I'm trying to see this as glass half full

I found the woman if my dreams, she says the sex is her best ever, I'm a pretty good looking guy, she says I'm in better shape than anyone she knows, my dick is above average (6.0 NBPEL, 6.6" BP and 5.6" EG), I have a great job.

She doesn't have PIV orgasms. She does have a HIGHLY sensitive clit though and has thundering orgasms every time through manual stimulation..
      I see that as a full glass, with some spilling over the edges.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Keep looking for more, then you can end up with nothing again.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

...beautiful fiancee...she loves me...finds me incredibly attractive...she's very hot and is loyal to me to a fault...I found the woman if my dreams...she says the sex is her best ever...I'm a pretty good looking guy...she says I'm in better shape than anyone she knows...my dick is above average...I have a great job...She does have a HIGHLY sensitive clit...has thundering orgasms every time through manual stimulation...All things seem to be in my favor. But I want more....
          Those are terrible problems you have there my friend!

Time to re-evaluate your thinking maybe?
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You should be happy, you're right. You have a good looking woman who is loyal and loves you; and is going to marry you. You have above average length and girth, and not that you can't strive for improvement- but definitely be happy with what you've got!

I'm assuming you are around her age? If you're in your 40's, you've gotta just let that mental anxiety go. Have a little confidence in yourself and enjoy the love of a good looking, very loyal woman! Some women are wired differently, and PIV orgasms are almost impossible...doesn't mean that their is anything wrong with your love-making skills. By all means, continue your PE journey, but all that anxiety you have about sex with your knock-out fiancee...let that shit go
            Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
            Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
            Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Nothing boosts confidence more than having an attractive woman on your shoulder as you go through life. I still remember my wife turning heads before we got married. I did and still do feel like the luckiest man alive. Reserve the cold feet for something worthy, like when she says she wants to have kids, that might give you pause.

Comment

My ex girlfriend couldn't cum from PIV sex and I was with her for 5 years and knew her inside out, so don't think it's down to your dick. Every woman is different and from what I've read the majority can't cum from PIV.

Maybe ask her if there are any techniques she knows works to get her off from PIV or she may just shrug her shoulders and go "I have no idea" which is what most people end up concluding.

Ah the joys and mysteries of sex.
                Solely JP90

September 2013 - 7.5" (19cm) BPEL (90% EQ)
                October 2013 - 7.75" (19.68cm) BPEL (100% EQ)

---3 month break----

Tunica exercises, all day stretcher and bathmate started February 2014

March 2014 - 7.9" (20cm) BPEL (90% EQ)

Comment

Edge for a week, but don't ejaculate, nor have sex. When you get together with her, surprise her by tying her up, spread-eagle on your bed, then torture her with oral, fingers, toys, feathers, dildos, whipping cream, etc. for a couple of hours; THEN have PIV sex with her. If she doesn't orgasm, call off the marriage... IT AIN'T GONNA WORK!....just sayin'...

Comment

You have a good looking woman that obviously loves you since she is your fiancée and you have an above size peen. You did not say she has ever complained, which indicates the anxiety is getting you. You relax and enjoy your blessings!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

...and is loyal to me to a fault.
                      Yes, all of the yes!

All things seem to be in my favor. But I want more....
                      Please define "more". You've already made a fortune at the poker table, it's time to walk away before the odds work against you! Go all in with your woman instead!
                      Sequoia Tree
                      Member of the Month July 2016
                      Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 09-18-2015, 02:53 PM.
                      Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                      Pre PE
                      BPEL: 6.75"
                      MEG: 5.125"
                      Current
                      BPEL: 7.75"
                      MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                        You have a good looking woman that obviously loves you since she is your fiancée and you have an above size peen. You did not say she has ever complained, which indicates the anxiety is getting you. You relax and enjoy your blessings!
                        She has never complained. She says nobody has ever touched her this way before. She never had orgasm until 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                          Not sure if you're suffering performance anxiety or not...sounds more like "alter anxiety" to me! Are you SURE you are in love with her, or just "in lust" with her? BIG difference....just
                          sayin'...
                          I love her and cherish every minute with her.

Comment

Most women do not have PIV orgasms, or it is very difficult. I get it, it makes me feel like stud when I make my girl cum with my dick, but this is the first girl of over 50+ that I have been able to make orgasm during PIV sex. I say keep working it. There are some techniques that might help. Try high on the horse. You on top, she straightens her legs so you are almost laying just on top of her. All the way in, grind so your dick massages her insides. This works for me, but I found this out of luck. So when you try things, listen for her reaction, then keep doing things she likes. Maybe it won't happen, maybe it will. But if you can make orgasm other ways, she has no complaints.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Umm could she not get clit stimulation during penetration?

Comment

Working...
                              X