Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilt?

Sup guys.

So I've been in a relationship for nearly 5 months. I made the dumb mistake of telling her about PE too early.

All the arguments/problems you'd expect: "I can't date someone who isn't happy with his body", "I'm afraid it'll hurt", "What's the point", etc.

She got really upset about it and told me that she was afraid because she's had her vagina ripped in the past (thank you for telling me you've had bigger -_-) and so she didn't want to risk the relationship. So after a huge fight and her not even giving it a chance I agreed not to do PE however fuck that, I'm doing it and if it gets to the point of pain even with extended foreplay and lube then we can break up because I'm too young (22) to let someone else dictate my penis.

My concern is this: Will I feel guilty lying about this and keeping it a secret to the point that it'll eat at me? Or can I just tell myself it's a white lie and she doesn't need to know because, hey, it's my own penis? Truth be told, I'm a bit resentful that she won't even give it a shot. I come on this forum and hear all these awesome success stories about wives/girlfriends being supportive and here you are not even giving it a shot because of your baggage? Utterly lame and I feel like a bitch for letting her talk me into agreeing to that.

I'm just starting out just so you guys know.

Originally posted by YOLOSWAG4LYFE View Post
    Sup guys.

So I've been in a relationship for nearly 5 months. I made the dumb mistake of telling her about PE too early.

All the arguments/problems you'd expect: "I can't date someone who isn't happy with his body", "I'm afraid it'll hurt", "What's the point", etc.

She got really upset about it and told me that she was afraid because she's had her vagina ripped in the past (thank you for telling me you've had bigger -_-) and so she didn't want to risk the relationship. So after a huge fight and her not even giving it a chance I agreed not to do PE however fuck that, I'm doing it and if it gets to the point of pain even with extended foreplay and lube then we can break up because I'm too young (22) to let someone else dictate my penis.

My concern is this: Will I feel guilty lying about this and keeping it a secret to the point that it'll eat at me? Or can I just tell myself it's a white lie and she doesn't need to know because, hey, it's my own penis? Truth be told, I'm a bit resentful that she won't even give it a shot. I come on this forum and hear all these awesome success stories about wives/girlfriends being supportive and here you are not even giving it a shot because of your baggage? Utterly lame and I feel like a bitch for letting her talk me into agreeing to that.

I'm just starting out just so you guys know.
    l.

don't lie. if it is a deal breaker break the dea
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sounds to me, that she's happy with your size. But, don't really understand PE and how she could also benefit from it.

There's no need to keep it a secret, she will notice the difference in size over time. And know that you've continued doing PE, she may also see you as a liar.
      Last edited by Aang; 10-09-2015, 02:08 AM.

Comment

How can we tell if YOU will feel guilty? Nobody here is psychic...

However, she says she had bigger and didn't like it. It's your insecurity about the bigger being better. For her, given her response, it obviously isn't.
        Goals
        BPEL: 7.5 inches
        MEG: 6 inches

Current

BPEL: 6.3 inches (starting 6.0 inches)
        BPFL: 4.75 inches (always turtled prior, still does off and on)
        MEG: 4.9 (4.6 inches)
        FG: 3 inches (if not turtled)

Comment

What is your current size. Seems she is satisfied. But do whatever you want to do. But if you love her and respect her wishes, I say listen to her.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Okay so let me get this straight - your partner seems happy with your current size. She's already had to go through the pain of physical injury because of someone larger and doesn't want to go through that again. Your attitude is that you don't care and you're willing to risk injuring her again because you want a bigger penis.

Okay.

So my question is, instead of asking if you're going to feel guilty doing PE behind her back, why aren't you asking yourself why you're with her if you don't care about inflicting physical injury on her?

Comment

If you use it properly it should not cause injury.

While I see your point about a partner dictating to you about your own body, for myself I do give partners a say.
              Most obviously my present partner felt I had my dick up too big so I cut down pe and let it regress slightly. Now it was 8.25" by 6.25" at peak so that is pretty big and currently 8 by 6 so it might not be the same situation. In addition partners get a say on things like haircuts and bodyweight /musclemass.

Comment

PE for penile health and EQ.... and let the added size be a secret
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

She said she doesn't like you being that big. She'll probably dump you if you get way bigger and cause her pain every time you penetrate. Looks like growing your penis is more important then your current relationship (which is not a bad thing, just the facts). And she doesn't have to support you if your dick already kills her.

It'll probably eat at you....but just let it eat at you and see what happens. She will either get used to your dick, dump you cause it hurts way too much or she will call you out on it and you will break up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    PE for penile health and EQ.... and let the added size be a secret
                    Just tell her your exercising it to make it stronger and for stamina reasons.

Comment

Basically.. U're 22.. Find someone else.. No one shouldn't look at settling until close to 30..
                      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I would think if she is OK with where you are. She should be able to adapt. PE is a very slow process, I would think she would adapt to your size as you increase. Not sure how the vjj works, but I would think it would work with you. And if she says you are too much, just stop the PE.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Not like you will gain an inch in a week, I wouldn't worry about it.

Did you actually have sex with this girl before you total her about PE or did you just say I do PE? I don't know why you young guys talk so much. Just shut up. I don't even know how I would work that into a conversation or why I wood? LOL.

Young guys shut the fuck up about your personal stuff. Basically you guys seem determined to talk yourself out of a sale.
                          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                          8 X 6 goal
                          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

@Addiction, you're completely right. It's a matter of if I want to let go of my interest of doing PE. I am happy with my current size, it's just...I want more ya know? For me it's like the gym, I just get personal satisfaction out of getting gains. People won't know how I'll feel obviously, but do I even have reason TO feel guilty if I know that what I'm doing won't harm her in the first place? That she just has an irrational fear that I won't let dictate my interest?

@Qandisa LOL! I figured someone would come in here and try to hit me with the asshole boyfriend angle. I'm not asking myself that so spare me the guilt trip.

I think she can handle a bit more. I fill her up when fully erect but from what I understand her body will adapt to mine as it is such a gradual process. I think that I can pursue PE and satisfy her; she just closes the door before I get any further because of her one bad experience. She says, "You're perfect the way you are" but I would bet you money that if I pursued it without telling her she'd still be telling me about how much she enjoys it.

@mikecares, yeah, this might be worth seeing if she'll get used to my dick being bigger. That's what I was thinking; I was just curious if there was anyone here who has been through a similar process. I wonder what I would do if she noticed it got bigger but it didn't hurt her...tell her from there?

@Wiltard, agreed, I should've never said anything. I should've just done it then told her later on in the relationship. If it ever hurt, then I would stop.

Damn, I still don't know what to do about this. Part of me doesn't want to risk it but the other part says that I'm young and there'll always be someone else if things go bad.

Comment

Originally posted by YOLOSWAG4LYFE View Post
                              @Qandisa LOL! I figured someone would come in here and try to hit me with the asshole boyfriend angle. I'm not asking myself that so spare me the guilt trip.

I think she can handle a bit more. I fill her up when fully erect but from what I understand her body will adapt to mine as it is such a gradual process. I think that I can pursue PE and satisfy her; she just closes the door before I get any further because of her one bad experience. She says, "You're perfect the way you are" but I would bet you money that if I pursued it without telling her she'd still be telling me about how much she enjoys it.

@mikecares, yeah, this might be worth seeing if she'll get used to my dick being bigger. That's what I was thinking; I was just curious if there was anyone here who has been through a similar process. I wonder what I would do if she noticed it got bigger but it didn't hurt her...tell her from there?
                              You obviously have your mind made up already so I'm pretty sure you're not actually asking for opinions but something to justify the decision you've already made.

Here's a few things for you to consider:
                              - having already had an injury in that area she may actually be more sensitive there now, meaning that being with someone of similar size to her ex may actually be painful for her
                              - even if that area isn't more sensitive then how do you know that she WANTS to handle more? Some women - like me - really don't enjoy that feeling. At all. In fact just to test it I bought one of those inflatable dildos several years ago. The result? Yes you CAN feel minute changes in size and NO I really, really, really hate that "filled up" feeling. Hate it. Do not ever want to be with a guy large enough to make me feel that again kind of hate it.

So what I'm saying is that it your girlfriend not wanting you bigger may not be an irrational fear. If you really don't care then that's fine, but again I'd strongly suggest you consider whether or not she's the right person for you to be with right now if she's not going to be supportive of your goals and you don't care about her feelings on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X