Broke up with the girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke up with the girl

So last night I broke up with my girlfriend. A few months ago I posted about asking my girl to move in with me. Well, after a not so direct question, she basically said she wants to buy her own house. Which I get. She's been in a relationship and lived with 2 guys for the last 14 years. She doesn't want to be stuck living in a house thats not hers. But she brought up that I could rent my house and move in with her.

Anyway, after a few more discussions about life, she daid she really wasn't sure about having kids. I'm 38 this month and she is 36. If you don't know by now, its getting a little late. So knowing these things I told her we needed to talk. She called me and I brought up my issues. She basically confirmed I was right and we didn't want the same things, but we loved each other, got along great.

I guess what I'm most frustrated about is I told her what I wanted a long time ago. She knew what I wanted and probably knew she didn't, yet she still stayed in the relationship. Why? I guess the same reason she stayed with a guy for 10 years even after they pretty much stopped having sex after 5. I just don't get it. For me, even 2 weeks of a relationship not going well makes ne want to evaluate the situation.

Oh well. I loved her very much. She was super cool, gorgeous and sexy. But I know what I want in life, and she didn't want the same. And such is life. March 22 would have been our 1 year. What are you gonna do. Lol
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Breathe in, breathe out, move on!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Seems like a lot of people will stay in a relationship they're not happy with just to be in a relationship, which of course just wastes the other persons time, unless they feel the same way.

Sorry to hear about this Dmizzle, but at least you had less than a year invested in it, and I'm sure you had some good times.
      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate...probably best for both of you to end it now rather than years down the line.

Plenty more fish in the sea...but who wants to kiss a fish?

You know you have support here if you need it!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. For a long term relationship to work it is important that both should have the same goals in life and have some of the same interests. You will find the right one.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks everybody, Im just sad. It's all good. I'm just getting older and really want to have kids. I actually have an old fuck buddy coming over tonight. What better way to get over someone then to have sex with someone else. Lol. We did have some great times though.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              Thanks everybody, Im just sad. It's all good. I'm just getting older and really want to have kids. I actually have an old fuck buddy coming over tonight. What better way to get over someone then to have sex with someone else. Lol. We did have some great times though.
              Yep...that's what I did when I first got divorced...went out and got laid...several times!

Still felt weird though at first...an odd sense of loyalty.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It's sad when people break up, but you're to be commended on the very mature way you handled things.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Im sorry about that but is better for you. And as time goes by, you will develop this sense of "I am so glad I didn't wasted more time in that relationship" Not because she was a bad person or anything like that, but if she didn't have the same goals and ideals, it would have wasted your time at the end.

We have the same age, I got divorced at 32. After that I didn't want to know about relationships, nor kids. Then around 35 I developed the "feeling" of finding a woman to have kids and stay with her together. But after trying multiple relationships and trying to find a normal woman that makes sense, now I pretty much lost hope of ever having a family. But I am absolutely happy. If by any chance I come across with the perfect one, great!! if not, I will keep fucking as many as I can and dating young fun girls.

I am aware in great part the problem is me. I am aware of that. I don't like girls my age or any girl over 32-34. They become boring, they don't like sex as much, they're not crazy anymore, they don't have energy, etc...I am the opposite. Young girls make me feel alive and young. The wild side of being crazy and adventurous, the energy to want to do everything every day, try it all, see it all, etc....I love that. But on the other hand, a girl like that is not ready to settle down and have kids and a career lol. But fuck it, I am happy the way I live my life.

You should come down to south FL bro. Beach, palm trees, bars, clubs, millions of girls of all colors, race, size, taste, shape, etc...

Comment

Believe me Jack, I wouldn't mind spending some time in S Florida. Lots of hotties. Lots of hotties in Chicago too, just sucks when its cold.

Comment

I hate to hear any relationship go south, but it sounds like you gave it a good effort. Doesn't sound like she put up much of a fight though. It gives you some time to reflect and modify your search for the next Mrs. Mizzle. I know this last one was only around on weekends so search for someone with a little more availability. And for heavens sake, don't build a shell around yourself to keep yourself from getting hurt again. You don't seem like that type, but you never know. I was engaged back when I was 24 and she broke it off. I was devastated and took me a year to get over it. In hindsight, it was wasted year, more in reality though it made me appreciate my wife even more when I met her.

Also, how exciting to bring an old fuck buddy over. Your a full inch bigger since the last time she was with you. Let us know if she notices on her own. Would love the feedback!

Comment

Dang. One thing I've learned in my short life, is to live it. Beaches are still free, even for the homeless. Having an awesome partner makes the hard times easier and the good times better, but even a great partner is no replacement for a good, introspective watching of the sun setting.

Take this time to smell the roses, friend.
                        Focus on the positive :D
                        -----
                        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                          Believe me Jack, I wouldn't mind spending some time in S Florida. Lots of hotties. Lots of hotties in Chicago too, just sucks when its cold.

If you saw all these spring breakers down here right now man.....the whole Ohio University is down here...absolutely GORGEOUS girls...princesses...delicious..I would eat them all for hours..lol

Comment

Congratulation on sticking to your values instead of sacrificing for the sake of the relationship. I'm sure you'll be much more satisfied in the long run this way.

Comment

Now you can install POF, Tinder, Bumble on our phone

Comment

Working...
                              X