Jealous?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jealous?!

Im new to this. I have been dating this girl for about 4-5 months and I really love her. There are a few problems tho, she told me that she has given an handjob to another guy before but she doesn't want to tell me who it is. She also told me at first that the guy was REALLY big. Im only average in size 6x5 and im sort of insecure about it. Now she tells me that im bigger but i dont want to believe her because her story varies every time she tells it. Should i just let it go? Please help.

And what do you think about 6x5? would that be considered enjoyable?

Hey man, i wouldnt worry to much about it, worrying wont do you any good.You are sightly above average anyways and if your girl likes your size then your all good.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Just let it go. As you'll see if you read around on the forums, women are terrible judges of size and often say things offhand that don't mean much, but can really hurt a guy. I think this is often because they really have no idea how much the size of a man's penis means to him. Anyway,6x5 is actually probably somewhat above average, and is absolutely very enjoyable!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. It does hurt sometimes and it really sucks. Its hard to forget tho because they did it at her job at a restaurant. Every time i eat there, i always see where they did it, actually i have to walk right past it. Im going there tonight and its just so hard to forget about it.

Comment

Don't be jealous -- the past is the past. She's your girl now, and you can bet that YOU are the one she is thinking about! As you get older you'll know that everyone has a sexual past, and it doesn't matter a hoot what someone did with someone else long ago. What matters is the one you love NOW.

Comment

Thats true. Thank you very much. Ill get over it

Comment

Look, first of all... we all wish that every person we are ever with was only ours and we were the first for them, but realistically that wont be happening and if it could be the case then you'd be with a bunch of people who are very inexperienced, and most likely will move on to date several more people before settling down. Second, your size is probably the same size as all the other guys I have had sex with. Yes, its enjoyable. Im assuming you are pretty young. You NEED to overcome the "I cant stand the thought of her being with other guys before me" obstacle asap. The fact of the matter is...you will more than likely be with LOTS of girls after this one and all those other girls will have been with other boys. Nobody likes to think about the person we are fucking...fucking someone else. How about this one... My current boyfriend has kids with two different women, every time we drop the kids off with them or see them at the kids sports events guess what I'm thinking. All kinds of things that could potentially rip my heart out but guess what, I try not to think about his previous relationships because who really know if I am even going to be this guys girl friend in the future? Life is too short to stress out about jealous thoughts.
              A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Honesty Average8,

Your size would please most women. From what I have seen/read on the site, your size is not an issue. Where you will have an issue is in your confidence. Trust me, if your confidence suffers, your EQ and drive will suffer too. I would say watch her a little more closely. If she seems like the kind of woman who is or would cheat on you, or only notices your size during sex, and you continue to feel insecure and inadequate, you may have to let this one go.

But, if she wants to be in a meaningful relationship with you, and really enjoys being with YOU, not the size of your or some other guy's penis, then what you will have to do is regain your confidence.

I had the same problem. Both me and my GF love each other very much, but my confidence was low. It affected my size, hardness, and performance. At times when I didn't worry, she REALLY enjoyed the sex. For some women, especially those that do care about you, when you worry about your size/technique, it makes them worry about you too, and the whole sexual experience is ruined. Regain your confidence, and she will relax and enjoy you more.

To regain your confidence, take a look in the mirror naked and admire your penis and your body and accept who you are. She is with you because she is attracted to you. And like I said before, your size is enough for most women. If you want, ask her what she thinks about your size and tell her she can be completely honest. If you're not as big as she would like, you may want to look into PE. But don't focus too much on size gains; look first too improve your EQ, stamina, or technique if those are issues for you. Try sex again when your confidence peaks. Then you probably won't need the extra size.
                My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

where you with this girl when she gave the guy a handjob?
                  29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                  EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                  NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                  EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                  EG-6"

Comment

The only thing my girl did before me was give another guy a HJ. Through his pants too. She said mine was far bigger when she saw it. Size is not important. Let it go. Besides, if you're doing PE right now, it can only get bigger!
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

if you wernt with her at the time whats the problem? you cant seriously expect every girl you go with to be virgins can you? let it go pal focus on injoying your life instead of finding things to nitpick at
                      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                      EG-6"

Comment

Jealousy is a form of poison. It can be really hard to put aside, and may take a lot of effort -- sometimes every day effort. But it is worth it to have a good relationship.

Comment

Think about it this way: would you rather be her man now or some guy in her past to whom she once gave a hand job?
                          If there was a contest, then you won it.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

All good advice average8. I hope you take it. As much as we're all on here talking about our dicks and making them bigger and how much our women are going to love it, if they ain't into you than you can be hung like a horse and they won't care. For alot of women, a gentle touch, a smile, or even some flowers for no special occasion often mean more to them than your dick!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

CUSP82 is right. It is EXTREMELY important to remember that a man's penis is only a part of the man.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X