GF not satisfied all of a sudden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF not satisfied all of a sudden?

Okay, so we've been together for a little over 4 years, and we have had great sex, however, around three weeks ago she's been an extreme bitch, telling me it's because of school, and when I seen her the other day and we had sex, but she didn't want to do as much as usual.

So she told me she wasn't happy with me and that she fell out of love with me, but she wants to work it out and still loves me.

Anyway, so after 5 days of trying to get her to tell me what the exact problem is, she tells me that she doesn't like the size of my penis anymore. Of course, I was embarrassed but what was weird is that we've always had great sex. I mean really good, and she was a virgin when we met so why is my size becoming an issue all of a sudden?

My size is about 5" in length while erect, and 4.25" in girth while erect. I've always been self conscious about my size, so I thought if I was with a virgin, there wouldn't be any problem! But now there is.

Help me out guys.

I do not think all of a sudden she will be not satisfied with your size. So for couple years everything was amazing sex wise and now she says that she is not happy about your size.

I think there is something else going on here.
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 03-15-2016, 09:34 PM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Yeah, I mean, I talked with my good friend, and me and her both think my girlfriend just wants to go be with other guys, but wants to come back to me when she is done hoeing around.

I mean, we've been together since she was 16, and I was 18. I'm 22 now and shes about to turn 20. I mean, she's going to college this year, and I always feared she would get bored with our relationship and want something different, and like I said, I always feared she would want something BIGGER.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWoods View Post
        Yeah, I mean, I talked with my good friend, and me and her both think my girlfriend just wants to go be with other guys, but wants to come back to me when she is done hoeing around.

I mean, we've been together since she was 16, and I was 18. I'm 22 now and shes about to turn 20. I mean, she's going to college this year, and I always feared she would get bored with our relationship and want something different, and like I said, I always feared she would want something BIGGER.
        Well she knows your insecure about your size so she is pushing your buttons.

I do not want to speculate anything but you could be right.

I'm not really sure how you should go about this since your unsure if she is doing that or not. Do you know anyone from her friend circle like where she is in college?
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

She's either cheating or preparing to breakup with you. Her words are word for word from the common script.

Your penis has nothing to do with it that is just her excuse for right now.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            She's either cheating or preparing to breakup with you. Her words are word for word from the common script.

Your penis has nothing to do with it that is just her excuse for right now.
            Yeah, in the couple of days it took me to get the final answer out of her, she claimed she was just unattracted to me and that I was too fat, and finally this was the problem. Darn, I think you guys may be right.

Comment

I do know some of her friends and she tells me that they all tell her not to mess up what she has with me and she tells me I'm the best and that I treat her great. I mean, we did argue a lot, I always thought she was cheating, but nothing really ever came of it because she seemed to actually like me, but now, It seems like she actually is, or going to.

Comment

I mean really good, and she was a virgin when we met so why is my size becoming an issue all of a sudden?

My size is about 5" in length while erect, and 4.25" in girth while erect. I've always been self conscious about my size, so I thought if I was with a virgin, there wouldn't be any problem! But now there is.

Help me out guys.
                Look on the positive side, she's cheating on you with a guy that has a huge dick and she just didn't know any better?

I doubt that is the case BTW. She could very well want to go try the crowd out since she hasn't been with anyone else. Also you've both got older but are still young so maybe she is just bored?

Sex usually isn't the problem when a couple breaks up.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

So she told me she wasn't happy with me and that she fell out of love with me, but she wants to work it out and still loves me.
                  This is your huge relationship red flag. "I don't love you", or any variation there of, is emotional thinking rationalizing hurt feelings. It often means "I don't trust you" or "I'm feeling hurt", but it's harder to label exactly what the feeling is because it often comes with a lot of confusion and rethinking the relationship.

This does not mean she is going to break up with you now, but this is a warning sign that it may happen soon. The "I don't love you" is often said after a period of fighting or some crisis before the "I need space" declaration.

If you not looking for that conversation pay attention to what she's subtly telling you and give her plenty of space, meaning don't keep asking her about the relationship or her feelings because she's not going to give you closure or make you feel better right now. At least 2-3 weeks of leaving her alone.

Don't worry you're still in the game, all be it sitting on the bench waiting to hear if the coach is going to release you. Where you're screwed is if she stopped caring and stops paying attention to you. If you're not paying attention you'll think everything is fine but it's really when she's checked out. You don't want to get to this stage if you can help it.

For more information lookup the no contact rule and the 34 rules.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

It's time to move on or else you will suffer more..................!

Comment

she tells me that she doesn't like the size of my penis anymore.
                      There is red flag.............

Comment

I feel like there has to be something else going on here, besides what she is saying. Although if she claims to not like your dick anymore, that is definitely something to be concerned about. Not on your part, but on hers. I probably would not continue to date a girl who claims to not like the size of my penis anymore. IMO, I would wait a bit, and then break up with her during your next fight (so you dont lose face with the whole penis thing). But what you choose to do is your decision. But I know if you told her you felt like she wasnt skinny enough or something like that, she wouldnt be too happy with it.
                        Start (Dec 2014)
                        bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                        bpel: 7.4375"
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                        bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                        bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Couple of red flags here.

Comment

First it's school, then doesn't love you, then your penis is not good, then you're fat... Then it's gonna be your height and your habits and this and that. Just lay off this girl
                            01/10/16 - BPEL: 5,6" NBPEL 5,1" MEG: 5,47"
                            04/02/17 - BPEL: 6,96" NBPEL 5,7" MEG: 5,5"
                            1st goal - NBPEL: 6,3"
                            Final goal - NBPEL: 7"

:pimpride8lr:

Comment

What I would ask is this: what was your goal for the relationship? Were you hoping to take her to the altar, prior to this incident? Were you completely satisfied with the relationship? Everyone says stupid stuff sometimes, and 20 is still young enough that some people are totally immature. Only you know if this is the death of the relationship or a cry for help.

Possibly wait a couple of days and then update us. I really wish you the best.
                              Focus on the positive :D
                              -----
                              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X