This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married Female Co-Worker Mixed signals

Hi. I have been working at this office for almost a year. Around a month ago this female co-worker and me started escalating in touches and talking. She would sometimes playfully push me,touch/tap my shoulders a few times and also lightly push against each other's shoulders. Sometimes when I joke she blushes. There are times when she initiated conversations and asks me for help. I then walk over to her table and talk to her with one hand resting on the table slightly slouching towards her. I have also placed my hand on top of hers when using the mouse (gently). We talk like we have known each other for so long. She also mostly plays or touches her hair when I talk to her. Just two days ago we held eye contact for around 4 seconds. One day when I approached her and she saw me coming she started arranging her hair. Then sometimes all of a sudden it's like we don't know each other we hardly talk for like a day or so and even if we do talk its without any emotions. Then again the next day we talk and stuff. I have been patiently reading her body language but sometimes it's hard to decipher and it's driving me crazy. At times I feel like letting it go and then I am pulled in again. Could you guys and girls help me out ?
    Sir_Laid_A_Lot
    Banned
    Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 04-28-2016, 04:19 AM.

Umm so what is preventing direct communication.

Comment

What do you mean ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Pegasus;1221380]Umm so what is preventing direct communication.[/QUOTE
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

She's married. Do you really want to play a part in destroying a marriage just to get laid? She is just flirting, I don't think she is looking to cheat on her husband.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

How about don't be a tool and go find yourself a non-married woman?

Comment

She might just be the playful, attention-seeking type, you know the kind of woman that will dangle the bait without any intention of actually catching a fish. Personally I'd leave this one alone even if she was single. She sounds like a girl I've dealt with in the past, who was kind of flaky, and would never be direct with me about what she wanted. You're either ignoring her completely, waiting for her to give you a clear sign like pouncing on your dick, or you're taking the bait and somehow making her upset by overstepping some boundary that was never clearly established by her in the first place. That lack of directness would drive me nuts. And that's not even taking into consideration that she's married. Avoid.
              Sequoia Tree
              Member of the Month July 2016
              Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 04-23-2016, 02:27 PM.
              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
              Pre PE
              BPEL: 6.75"
              MEG: 5.125"
              Current
              BPEL: 7.75"
              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Gosh...all those millions of beautiful single women out there and you want to get yourself involved in that shite.

Let's hope her old man isn't a psychopathic monster looking to inflict permanent erectile dysfunction on your ass.
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

On the other hand how would we know about the social mores of Bhutan or what a given body language means there . If you want to know ask her.

Comment

She sounds more like a "work wife" than an office affair. Either way you need to know YOUR boundaries, and think very carefully about how your choices can affect your future.

You can have a friendship with a woman where you only talk about work, feelings, and her kids while avoiding talking about her husband and any situation that may be sexual, so yeah a platonic relationship. OR you can pursue an affair and possibly have to deal wotj her divorce, and very posses off jilted hisband, and be be fired be fired for this which would follow you to your next job. Either way, be fired for very careful with this one!
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      She's married. Do you really want to play a part in destroying a marriage just to get laid? She is just flirting, I don't think she is looking to cheat on her husband.
                      I am just going along with my emotions. It seems fun too. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                        She might just be the playful, attention-seeking type, you know the kind of woman that will dangle the bait without any intention of actually catching a fish. Personally I'd leave this one alone even if she was single. She sounds like a girl I've dealt with in the past, who was kind of flaky, and would never be direct with me about what she wanted. You're either ignoring her completely, waiting for her to give you a clear sign like pouncing on your dick, or you're taking the bait and somehow making her upset by overstepping some boundary that was never clearly established by her in the first place. That lack of directness would drive me nuts. And that's not even taking into consideration that she's married. Avoid.
                        Yes I understand what you mean. Some of them flirt just for attention and don't intend for anything sexual. But I will take my chances. It's a good experience too to be able to handle the frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                          Gosh...all those millions of beautiful single women out there and you want to get yourself involved in that shite.

Let's hope her old man isn't a psychopathic monster looking to inflict permanent erectile dysfunction on your ass.
                          Her husband comes around to the office sometimes with the baby. He seems harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            On the other hand how would we know about the social mores of Bhutan or what a given body language means there . If you want to know ask her.
                            It's the same as anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                              She sounds more like a "work wife" than an office affair. Either way you need to know YOUR boundaries, and think very carefully about how your choices can affect your future.

You can have a friendship with a woman where you only talk about work, feelings, and her kids while avoiding talking about her husband and any situation that may be sexual, so yeah a platonic relationship. OR you can pursue an affair and possibly have to deal wotj her divorce, and very posses off jilted hisband, and be be fired be fired for this which would follow you to your next job. Either way, be fired for very careful with this one!
                              What do you mean by a work wife ? I am ready for the consequences of my actions. It makes me feel alive being able to entice a married woman. It also adds spice to my routine life. I don't talk to her about her feelings and kids. No conversations leaning towards a platonic friendship. An affair would be fun as long as it just remains that way and nothing serious. By the way she even joked we were on a date when we were working on a minor assignment together. Sometimes she even gives me those "fuck me" eyes. OR I could be imagining this whole scenario.
                              Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                              Banned
                              Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 04-28-2016, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X