Brief Success Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief Success Update

Hey everyone, as you may know, I used to be absolutely horrible with women, and after a brutal heartbreak, I committed to work on myself relentlessly.

Anyway, I would like to briefly say that after reading thousands of articles, watching thousands of videos on basic social skills, personal development, and dating, in addition to starting to exercise and do PE to improve my health and confidence, I have finally mustered up the courage to approach women.

So far, I have been rejected every single time, but I started out being bitter, afraid, and unable to even look people in the eye. I have even managed half hour discussions with solid 10s before getting rejected. Even if they only talked to me out of politeness, me being able to stay in conversation that long was beyond imagining just a few months ago. I was terrified of people in general,except a select few. Now I am finally developing the confidence to engage strangers. I believe that I will one day be able to create the relationships that I have always dreamed of.

Never give up. You are strong because you can change yourself.
    Saitama
    Last edited by Saitama; 05-25-2016, 01:46 AM.

Great work dude! I am in similar though less extreme situation myself and seeing that you have managed to come this far is a great motivator! keep it up

Comment

The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Kudos to you for investing in yourself and seeing your self esteem grow (along with other things hopefully). Each encounter will be different, yet inherently the same in that you can learn something from each attempt. Sometimes it is easier to approach a group instead of going after a singleton. An old trick for the group approach is to not go for the 10 but to engage the ones a little lower on the scale. It makes the 10 uneasy as she is used to all the attention - resulting in you being more interesting to them. But either way, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. So keep at it, eventually someone will bite. Keep the great attitude and don't let it get you down.

Comment

Well done. You will get better at it with time. But the fact is, approaching women is tough. So the fact that you are doing that is awesome. I've never handled rejection well so I usually don't approach strangers. But at a bar or club if I see a girl check me out, I'll hittin that later for sure. Keep us posted.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Excellent! Congrats!
          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
          X