Member of the Month-August 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month-August 2016

Yea I'm supposed to be all excited about this member of the month thing but I just realized August is over. You all know what that means; so is summer. Beach is getting cold, days shorter and before too long I won't be able to sit on my deck with rum and watch a sunset. It's depressing isn't it?

I didn't think anything could make me feel better until someone suggested a party. Is there a better way to let summer go than by having a party? Not in my book there's not. Time to get some good wings going, nice steaks, rum, friends ( yes I have a few) and just party the last days of summer away.

So in that vein it is only fitting that the winner for the last month of the summer is our own special member who not only is a great guy but is most likely reading this naked;

congrats to Party!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

CONGRATZ (and permission)TO PARTY!!!!
    LONG OVERDUE, IMO....and one of our most faithful "NAKED" MEMBERS!
    EVERYONE loves to PARTY, but this guy PARTYS NAKED...and does just about everything else imaginable in "THE BUFF" as well! GREAT CHOICE, fellow MODS!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to PARTY!!!

This really is long overdue...does this mean we all get to party for a month?

Good choice PEGym!
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

A hearty congratulations, Party!
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Congratulations Party 🎉
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Hi Party, congratz!

Comment

I had to bribe quite a few to make this happen, so you owe me. Payback will be fun, eh ?
              Thanks for showing up, adding 'a little spice' to the forums.
              You are appreciated and recognized for the time & effort you contribute.
              sheepgif.gif
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Party? - Don't mind if I do! However, I will do this one naked in honor of our newest MOTM.

Great job my friend, and a long awaited Congratulations to you!

Comment

Hey Parteeee!

You the man (of the month)

Congratulations on the recognition of your dedication and helpful ways.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Congrats and well deserved, Party!
                    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                    Pre PE
                    BPEL: 6.75"
                    MEG: 5.125"
                    Current
                    BPEL: 7.75"
                    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Yea I'm supposed to be all excited about this member of the month thing but I just realized August is over. You all know what that means; so is summer. Beach is getting cold, days shorter and before too long I won't be able to sit on my deck with rum and watch a sunset. It's depressing isn't it?

I didn't think anything could make me feel better until someone suggested a party. Is there a better way to let summer go than by having a party? Not in my book there's not. Time to get some good wings going, nice steaks, rum, friends ( yes I have a few) and just party the last days of summer away.

So in that vein it is only fitting that the winner for the last month of the summer is our own special member who not only is a great guy but is most likely reading this naked;

congrats to Party!

Wow, well this is rediculous, "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!" Damn I wish I was naked, I can fix that,......better. Anyone else reading this thread better strip down right now, with a beer please. Thanks a lot !
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          I had to bribe quite a few to make this happen, so you owe me. Payback will be fun, eh ?
                          Thanks for showing up, adding 'a little spice' to the forums.
                          You are appreciated and recognized for the time & effort you contribute.
                          [ATTACH]85207[/ATTACH]
                          Actually I owe this place a debt of gratitude, I owe you all here a big thank you not only for PE advise but relationship advise as well. Helped me thru some hard times, you all know who you are, especially to a certain Penguin who has gone missin in action, I love you all.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Congratulations Party!
                            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Heard there was a Party in here...

Congrats Party!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X