A Big Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Announcement!

Oh yes we have these really big news flashes every once in a while. I was going to say it was a hugeee announcement but then it would get all political and I think we have all had enough of that.

It seems the powers that be, whoever they are and no it's not me, thought we needed some additions to the moderating staff. I really don't know why; their salaries just increase the overhead around here but I guess Tamora got tired of cleaning the lunchroom and Dimizzle hated bathroom duty. So with open revolt against what those guys thought were jobs beneath them ( hell someone has to do it) news mods were discussed and they came up with two.

Now who gets what sorry ass jobs as mod beginners always get well I can't tell you that but trust me you'll hear them complain.

Welcome to the new mods; Getinbig and Ujjayi!
    closed291
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month June 2016
    Last edited by closed291; 11-11-2016, 09:15 AM.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Yep...it's all bleedin' downhill from here on in!

Big congratulations ladies!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thank you for this hono...Wait...

Whoa...you mean I have to clean the lunchroom too?

This was not in the job description.
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Job description? I never got one of those! What's it say?

Comment

Moderator Job Description: "Go to strange people’s houses and take their money:"

So this is not the pizza delivery job that I signed up for?
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Ahh, I ALWAYS enjoy new mod training....especially the HAZING PART!!!!.....brings out the more sadistic side of me (LOL!)....(just kidding...NOT!)

Anyway, welcome aboard ROOKIES!....I always enjoy listening to the wailing & complaints emanating from the toilets the first couple of weeks....."swirlies", are such FUN!

Forgive them Lord, for they know NOT what they've done!....BWWWAAAAAAAHH!

Comment

Oh the fun we're gonna have! he he
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                Oh the fun we're gonna have! he he
                Fun? What is this strange word thou speaketh?

Comment

Kaboom!
                  Congratulations Swabbies!
                  Now, git t' werk!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Congratulations gentlemen,
                    I hope you haven't gotta get down on your knees...(to clean the bathroom & lunchroom of course) 😉 xoxo
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Hey T how do you think they got the job!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Hey T how do you think they got the job!
                        My dashing good looks of course!

Comment

Congrats, congrats, congrats, well deserved. I think I'll have a Party with the Mrs to celebrate.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                            My dashing good looks of course!
                            ....OH THAT^^^just moved you up to FIRST IN LINE FOR THE "TRIPLE REVERSE SWIRLIE"...LOL! Btw Ujjayi, how long can you hold your breath??

Comment

Congrats Ujjayi!

BTW....

Are you getting the afternoon coffee for the other mods or am I?

I heard we have to bake cookies for everyone tomorrow...
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X