Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger-Size.com.

WARNING!!!

All members please be aware that the site has been hacked and the new banners appearing from Bigger-Size.com are in no way affiliated with PEGym.

DO NOT click on the links and DO NOT download anything from this site!!!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Thanks for the warning, that explains the slow up yesterday. I despise hackers and thieves...
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

No problem Ben...and yes it explains yesterday.

I'll bump this every once in a while.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Bump
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          WARNING!!!

All members please be aware that the site has been hacked and the new banners appearing from Bigger-Size.com are in no way affiliated with PEGym.

DO NOT click on the links and DO NOT download anything from this site!!!
          If you have clicked...do a virus/malware scan immediately!

Suggested safe programs to use for scanning: Avira, Super Anti-Spyware.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

The Bigger-Size.com has also taken up residence here in the Gym. Some of the ads are taking you to thier website if you click the ads.

Comment

Actually what I'm trying to say is my screen on the top is thier ad.

Comment

Do NOT click on those banners. We had them cleared out yesterday -- then we got hit with like millions of hits in minutes from some jerks in the Ukraine, when they saw we pulled them down - we got that blocked, and everything fixed... then... they're back.

We're working on it right now.

It's really sad that this is what some people's lives are about. I mean, do they not have any sort of conscious? Are they proud of what they do? Would their parents or grandparents be proud? It's really, really pathetic. I just don't get it.
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                  Do NOT click on those banners. We had them cleared out yesterday -- then we got hit with like millions of hits in minutes from some jerks in the Ukraine, when they saw we pulled them down - we got that blocked, and everything fixed... then... they're back.

We're working on it right now.

It's really sad that this is what some people's lives are about. I mean, do they not have any sort of conscious? Are they proud of what they do? Would their parents or grandparents be proud? It's really, really pathetic. I just don't get it.
                  Hmmm...I wonder if Thunder's Place or Matter of Size got hit too?
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

We could always knock them out with our big D's.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I received an e-mail from [email protected] 2 days ago, with links to bigger-size.com, I was immediately suspicious and deleted it, hope other recipients have done likewise.

Comment

Originally posted by PDF View Post
                        I received an e-mail from [email protected] 2 days ago, with links to bigger-size.com, I was immediately suspicious and deleted it, hope other recipients have done likewise.
                        Me too. Something seemed "phishy."
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Donald Trump claims to know a lot about hacking, even more than the US security community. Perhaps someone should request his help.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Rumor has it The Duck sold our list. He's trying to grow his economy.

Comment

I blame *************.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X