Currently viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently viewing

For some reason, the last few times I've logged in, I'm unable to see who's viewing a particular thread at the bottom of the page.
    Is there a tool on here to disable this feature? I think I might have mistakenly changed a setting, and I don't know how to change it back.

Ex. While viewing my log, I was able to scroll to the bottom of the page, and see who was currently viewing it.(including myself)
    Now it doesnt show that. Has there been a change, or did I change the setting by mistake?

Thanks

I cannot see it anymore either, so there probably has been a change

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I dont think I was ever able to see who was viewing a thread...wierd
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I liked the feature. If you knew the person that you were conversing with was viewing that thread, you could hang out for a response, instead of wandering off to another thread.

Comment

Hey YEAH you're TOTALLY RIGHT Waylander, I may not have USED the feature in a while, but you are right about it being useful for monitoring purposes.

You should email Remek and ask. I will try and do the same!

Comment

There has been a change, I would use it every time I'm viewing and replying to threads. I noticed that feature isn't there anymore since yesterday.

Comment

Yea dude I noticed it too and REALLY noticed it when I was doing my progress log today.
              Sad I liked that feature to see who was viewing my log
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I sent remek a message. Maybe it was a necessary change.

Comment

Yes, even more important than after when I'd post on a thread was when I'd post on my log. I noticed the feature even before I was a member, it would even show guests which members are viewing a thread. It would be nice if only members can have that feature back, I think it be OK that way. I don't see any problem if kept between members and those that don't want there whereabouts to be known always have the incognito option in their preferences. I also noticed we can still click on a member and see what his current activity is still.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
                    Yes, even more important than after when I'd post on a thread was when I'd post on my log. I noticed the feature even before I was a member, it would even show guests which members are viewing a thread. It would be nice if only members can have that feature back, I think it be OK that way. I don't see any problem if kept between members and those that don't want there whereabouts to be known always have the incognito option in their preferences. I also noticed we can still click on a member and see what his current activity is still.
                    That would be nice, if it could be done.

Yeah, the vets need to be aware that they have stalkers! LOL. I do find myself opening the threads that were recently posted in, by some of the vets. I try to pick up a nugget of wisdom when I can.

Comment

Yeah sometimes that's the reason why I look at some of the threads on today's forum's, to see the take of a vet on a particular subject.

Hey I just had an idea, it would be nice for members to have that feature back on threads that they originated. Then we'd be able to see who is viewing our own threads, especially our logs. Those that would like to keep track of replies to their posts on someone else's thread can always subscribe to it.
                      Mars81
                      Last edited by Mars81; 04-09-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

It looks like remek must have fixed it gentlemen. I swear mine hasn't been working for at least a couple days and it wasn't working even an hour ago but now I can see who is viewing all of the threads again.
                        Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Cool! MIne works now too, and it definitely wasn't earlier today.

Comment

Thank goodness for Remek!
                            Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

I luff Remek and control
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X