acronym confusuion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acronym confusuion

Hey guys I've been piecing together what I think all of these acronyms everyone is using, such as: BPEL, NBPEL, MEG... I assume the E - erection, the L - length, G- girth - but the BP and NBP is puzzling me.
    1/28/18
    NBPFL: 4.0

FG: 4.0
    NBPEL: 6.25
    EG: 4.75
    BPEL: 6.75
    BPFL: 4.625
    BPFSL: 7.0
    NBPFSL: 6.5

1/28/18: current goal: close to 100% EQ regularly w/o external help/stimulus

Bone pressed and none bone pressed. Abbreviations and Acronyms This, as well as all the other essential information you will need to get started off with, can be found in the START HERE! link in the upper left of the page.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 01-28-2018, 02:55 PM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks Cavalier!

EDIT: *facepalm. I feel like a Dingus, somehow I overlooked that - and my noob post clearly acknowledged that to you all before the fact -.-.

I am stoked to see where I end up in a few months!! I did my first legit kegel exercises this morning, my first concerted effort of sequencing PE together: preliminary stretching -> jelqing -> edging in bed before I got up. So - I was thinking, noticing my balls were hanging fairly low, and it was quite warm under the sheets still, I felt I was already "warmed up" fairly well... I made a point to stretch well - and after I I felt super accomplished when I was consistently going to the PONR and tightly flexing myself back down. a few years ago I had gotten into yoga and kinesthetic awareness - I had been familiarizing myself with these muscles as well - particularly using a method called: the Feldenkrais method - at the time I was more using to develop and relax my posture as I was in music school!! brb, gonna shower then put up all my base measurements.

oh btw I found a sewing tape... my intro post I had mentioned using just a string.. measurements coming soon
      Dr. Dingus
      Last edited by Dr. Dingus; 01-28-2018, 03:17 PM. Reason: more info, both acknowledge my ignorance and adding a side of enthusiasm :D
      1/28/18
      NBPFL: 4.0

FG: 4.0
      NBPEL: 6.25
      EG: 4.75
      BPEL: 6.75
      BPFL: 4.625
      BPFSL: 7.0
      NBPFSL: 6.5

1/28/18: current goal: close to 100% EQ regularly w/o external help/stimulus

Comment

Working...
      X