Member of the Month-November 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month-November 2018

Another winner? Well why not? You know we all come here with some kind of issue, some more than others. We all know I have my share; I have so many issues I would love to give some away and when I do they always seem to comeback bringing some new friends for me to "enjoy"!

Well this months winner came here with an issue or two but he also came with an attitude, one that we should all take notice. Whatever his problem was he'll fix it. No whining, no oh woe is me;; he did what he needed to do. I have great respect for that attitude and this months winner;

WillGetBetter!!!!!!!!!
    CUSP82
    Administrator
    Admin of the Month Dec 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CUSP82; 12-03-2018, 08:09 AM.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

A healthy bowl full of Kudos & Recognition, to a valuable member !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Felicitations, WGB!

Thank you for your valuable contributions!
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Congratulations WillGetBetter!

Well deserved.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congrats!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Well done!
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Congratulations!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ehm...Where is he?
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yet another fabulous winner, kudos to you willgetbetter, excellent job!

Comment

Way to go WGB! But now we would like you to come back.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sent him a PM, maybe he will show up. Either way, he had an awesome month.

Comment

Wow! Thank you so much. Sorry it took so long to reply with my thanks. I wanted to give myself a week to step back and appreciate how far I had come, enjoy the new sex life I had with my wife after 20 years. I needed to clear my head and just be present here at home. I am still practicing and cementing in my PreE progress and have started working on PE and DO. Lots of fun to be had!

Thanks to everyone on this board who has given help to the men who are struggling. Thanks for all the information you compiled that led to me finding a solution.

I truly appreciate it!

Comment

Ok- the catholic guilt ground into me during my childhood has compelled me to write here again.

Thank you for the kind words CUSP! I’m so sorry I took my vacation right when you recognized me. You know, “timing” has never been my best attribute (as evidenced by my previous-life-long PreE!) It actually means a lot to me. Reading back on my first post in my progress log in the PreE forum, I can remember how driven I was when I wrote it. I was sick of that sh*t and wasn’t going to live like that anymore. But, I’m still amazed and thankful each day that it worked.

Off line, I’ve been working on something to give back to the forum. If it turns out to be any good, I hope it will help many members in the future.

Comment

I have a question for all you veterans or members who have been around here longer than me. When I had some success fixing my PreE, I naively thought that I had figured it out and all I had to do was communicate to the other members -- then they would fix their issue. Of course, it really hasn't been like that. I don't know if any of my advice on how to fix preE has lead to someone else's success yet. For the past month, I've been feverishly trying to explain what worked for me. To be honest, I got a little obsessed with it, which is partly why I wanted to take a little break. As I have now come back, I'm trying to be smarter and more balanced with how I give advice and my expectations of what will happen with other members. So, why doesn't everyone get fixed? Is it lack of focus and commitment - is it lack of body awareness - is it my lack of ability to diagnosis what their cause is for preE - is it my lack of understanding of what causes preE? Even though I am very grateful for my progress, I feel a bit disappointed that my help - doesn't seem to be helping.

I bring up this topic as it relates to the sustainability of contributing to PEGYM and me not wanting to burn out.

Comment

Why not make a dedicated thread, if you haven't already,how I fixed my pre E and how can I help you fix yours.
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X