It's Cusp! Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Cusp! Please read

Well last night I was having a good conversation with a bottle of rum. It got me to thinking about his place and how much fun I have coming here. Where else can you go where you can shoot the breeze and talk to some really great people. The really neat part is that it's free. I love anything that's free, well except herpes.

Well rum can make you feel guilty and I became guilty. I realized that as much as I like free stuff I should really be able to chip in to my little internet home to stay warm and cozy. In other words it's been a long time since I donated.

No the place is not broke or anything but I just wondered if the guys who ran this place had a few extra bucks maybe we can have even more fun here; who knows maybe some girly pictures. We all know I'm into stuff like that.

Well I thought before I made my donation by hitting that little donate button on the right that just maybe I could goad some of you to do the same.

Here's the deal; get on here and say you donated. Hey you can donate a buck ( 5 would be nicer) and for every member that comes on here from now till February 15 I will add a buck to my donation. Get 50 of you guys donating and it costs me and extra 50 bucks plus what I would normally donate.

So whether you love me or hate me you can donate for love or spite. Hey you can just donate in the hope of getting girly pictures!

Now there is a wizard running around here that will keep track of things in his own way to make sure that I do my part in the donation. So come on guys let's see how much you an cost me and it all goes into the fun we have here.

Remember I'll give you to the 15th of Feb. Get donating!!!!!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Okey Dokey...If I use my credit card, will the donation show up as PEGym.com on my statement or anonymous?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I think it shows up as something weird so no one will know you come here unless I tell them!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        I think it shows up as something weird so no one will know you come here unless I tell them!
        Would you double-check please? Thanks.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Ill donate but cant see the button. Can you screenshot it so i know what im looking for please?
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Well it's not working right now so hold off. I'm sure it will get fixed soon. Don't I have great timing?

Comment

Well it's not working right now so hold off. I'm sure it will get fixed soon. Don't I have great timing?
              Always late yet never on time.

Comment

Awww come on..... ha ha
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Out of curiosity, I hit the donate button and it seemed to work fine. Got a screen that asked for all sorts of credit card information.

Tara, if you are on the main site (not mobile) the donate button is located on the top right of the main screen.

Donate.jpg
                  TheZZMan
                  Member of the Month Sept 2018
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by TheZZMan; 01-23-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Thats why I cant see it, was on the mobile site on my phone.

Ill log onto my laptop tonight and donate.

Comment

Hey Cusp . I just donated 5 bucks but dont know how to accept it on my paypal account . Never done this before . Help would be appreciated .
                      Or do i have to wait until PEgym accept it ?
                      freshMAKER
                      Last edited by freshMAKER; 01-23-2019, 10:54 AM.
                      it was written

Comment

Right now nothing seems to be working so I'll close this thread until everything works. I don't think any payments will be accepted but if they are from payply send me a pm.

Comment

So it works?

Comment

Nah not working, its saying you have log in to your account but i was logged in

Screenshot_20190123-171604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                              Ill donate but cant see the button. Can you screenshot it so i know what im looking for please?
                              I can't believe it, no one is going to help Tara find her button???

Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                              X