Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent non-surgical elongation of the adult penis

Permanent non-surgical elongation of the adult penis

The above was brought to my attention by a forum member. This article references the work of Dr. Brian Richards- creator of the Chartham Method of penis enlargement.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

The Brian Richards book is available on Amazon, and an e-book version is there for Kindle.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

It's interesting how discussion on the Chartham Method on the net appears to have declined in the past couple of decades. The combination approach used appeared to be quite effective.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I see alot of (well, some) discussion of the method, but not much actual description.
        Th*nd*rsplace has some details. Will take a deeper dive when time allows.

In case anyone else is interested:
        https://www.pegym.com/articles/chart...argement-study
        incogneeetoe
        Member of the Month Sept 2017
        *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by incogneeetoe; 07-14-2019, 10:01 PM.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Why isn't this method still done?

Also, why is this method displaying much more result in a quicker time than most routines and recommended things here?
          09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
          04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
          03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

After heavy research, I have not been able to find out specifically what the method is.
            Apparently is is comprised of kegels, warmups, massage(jelqs) and vacuum pumping. Starting off at 2 mins and working one's way up to 30 mins withing a couple weeks.
            HansTwilight
            Retired Moderator
            PE Gym Editor
            Member of the Month Jan 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by HansTwilight; 07-15-2019, 12:14 AM.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              The Brian Richards book is available on Amazon, and an e-book version is there for Kindle.
              To my knowledge, the book doesn't go into detail about the method, just mentions it.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

In the late 1970s, I saw an advertisement for the method in a magazine, indicating this device or method was available in England. I mailed off with clipping and the check by snail mail, and received the entire kit within 6 to 8 weeks. For that time it was brilliant. It consisted of instructions and a vacuum pump, that again were very innovative for the time. The pump construction used a bulb that you would find on an old pressure cuff for blood pressure, except it was reversed to create a vacuum. At the end of the cylinder was rubber fitting seal that allowed for only so much vacuum. The combination of the construction of the rubber fitting at the end of the tube and the squeeze bulb, if you will, created a modest vacuum with a failsafe methodology. You could not over vacuum yourself with too much pressure, this is ideal, in other words it was idiot proof. In addition instructions gave you guidelines for time progression, also with each session you would perform kagle's. So all in all, it was an amazing invention, this is pretty much it a foolproof vacuum cylinder with Kegel instructions. I gained 1/2 an inch from this, and at that time was rather amazed. I was only three years old of time, of course. ;-)
                Last edited by Dr Ric; 07-16-2019, 04:48 PM. Reason: Humor
                Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                e-mail – [email protected]
                web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ric View Post
                  In the late 1970s, I saw an advertisement for the method in a magazine, indicating this device or method was available in England. I mailed off with clipping and the check by snail mail, and received the entire kit within 6 to 8 weeks. For that time it was brilliant. It consisted of instructions and a vacuum pump, that again were very innovative for the time. The pump construction used a bulb that you would find on an old pressure cuff for blood pressure, except it was reversed to create a vacuum. At the end of the cylinder was rubber fitting seal that allowed for only so much vacuum. The combination of the construction of the rubber fitting at the end of the tube and the squeeze bulb, if you will, created a modest vacuum with a failsafe methodology. You could not over vacuum yourself with too much pressure, this is ideal, in other words it was idiot proof. In addition instructions gave you guidelines for time progression, also with each session you would perform kagle's. So all in all, it was an amazing invention, this is pretty much it a foolproof vacuum cylinder with Kegel instructions. I gained 1/2 an inch from this, and at that time was rather amazed.
                  So why does this pump work for permanent gains, but a bathmate doesn't? (at least not for MUCH longer use)
                  09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                  04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                  03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ric View Post
                    In the late 1970s, I saw an advertisement for the method in a magazine, indicating this device or method was available in England. I mailed off with clipping and the check by snail mail, and received the entire kit within 6 to 8 weeks. For that time it was brilliant. It consisted of instructions and a vacuum pump, that again were very innovative for the time. The pump construction used a bulb that you would find on an old pressure cuff for blood pressure, except it was reversed to create a vacuum. At the end of the cylinder was rubber fitting seal that allowed for only so much vacuum. The combination of the construction of the rubber fitting at the end of the tube and the squeeze bulb, if you will, created a modest vacuum with a failsafe methodology. You could not over vacuum yourself with too much pressure, this is ideal, in other words it was idiot proof. In addition instructions gave you guidelines for time progression, also with each session you would perform kagle's. So all in all, it was an amazing invention, this is pretty much it a foolproof vacuum cylinder with Kegel instructions. I gained 1/2 an inch from this, and at that time was rather amazed. I was only three years old of time, of course. ;-)

Thanks for sharing this data!

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                      So why does this pump work for permanent gains, but a bathmate doesn't? (at least not for MUCH longer use)
                      To my knowledge, there was more to the Method than just pumping and kegeling. I believe there was jelqing involved as well and perhaps stretches.
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                      X