Guys please, stay calm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys please, stay calm!

I love this website. It's a great community focused on self improvement and I found amazing how people are trying to help each other without asking anything in return!
    But from time to time, and particularly these last 24 hours, ther seems to be too much aggressivity between members (sometimes probably unconscious!).
    It's normal to disagree with some people. You just can't like everybody. But there's enough conflicting situations outside to make an effort and try not to create new ones here. Our moderators seemed to have a hard time calming down people and this shouldn't be the case. We're all grown up and should be able to behave ourselves. What's the problem if this one is (or not) gay and asks weird questions about sexuality? If you don't like them, just go to another thread! And how can this affect you if someone has a quite good sized penis (bigger than yours, or mine) and still feels insecure about it? What's the point of insulting him? He's already feeling uncomfortable, why adding anything to this? These are just examples of what I read recently, I'm not here to judge anyone...
    My point is that we can discuss of anything but there's no point being insulting of offensive. It doesn't help anyone! If you disagree with someone, say it, everybody is free to speak, but if you can't do it without being aggresive or offensive then it'd be better for everybody if you avoid to take part in the discussion!
    Let's try to keep this forum as it is now: a place where everyone is welcome and friendly!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Hey man, it's a forum don't sweat it too much.

Forums are for debating and arguing. That's just the way it is.

Everyone will get over their E-Beef and it will all be good.
    Starting Size: 7.2"BPEL/6.8"NBPEL, 4.5"EG Midshaft/5"Base/4"Glans
    11/10/2010): 7.5"BPEL/7.0" NBPEL, 4.8"MEG/5.3"Base/4.2" Glans
    Second Goal: 8.0"BPEL, 5.5"EG Midshaft/glans
    *DREAM GOAL: 9.0"BPEL, 6"EG Midshaft*:peace:

Comment

Its bound to happen from time to time, but you are correct normalguy, we should try and keep it civil. We are all brothers and sisters here

Well said man, rep point for you

Ps. Cusp is more like a LITTLE cousin.....hee hee hee

Comment

There is often a fine line between what should or should not be on this forum.Some of the topics can be quite bizarre and maybe push the edge a bit and they will get some nasty comments.. What this forum does not want to evolve into are some of the ones on the net that are just wacked! Go peruse LPSG.ORG and you'll see what I mean.It is a penis enlagement site that has evloved into 3-somes, someone with a bigger dick please come over and satisfy my wife etc etc etc! This place has class and will remain as such.
        In reagrds to the "testy-ness" of some posters, well I have written on that topic before. Somehow guys just want to make their point and your point is stupid and wrong. I have been guilty of this at times as well. I would suggest that when you see a post that seems to be getting out of hand try to be the peacemaker and it may change it or it may not but at least you tried.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          someone with a bigger dick please come over and satisfy my wife etc !
          hahahhahahaha,that's hilarious

Comment

Yes well said normal guy. I should read that Dalai Lama book.

Comment

did a few mistakes to be honest, got angry a few times
              im just gonna stay out whenever i see a offensive thread (atleast offensive imo) figure we got enough mods and admins to close remove delete if its necessary..
              so yea im just gonna stay out when i can see i might loose my temper on it
              im sorry i do get angry at times but i would like to add stuff like
              do you like getting your asshole licked is way out of proportions IMO, what kind of question is that? how old is the writer? do we have no limits for what is talked about? is this seen as "normal" stuff even for a PE forum?
              im just glad i dont see it as normal
              its your world yes, im just living in it, fair enough but like all else i have lines
              and i will keep them for myself in the future and as i said just stay out.
              I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
              Progress tips and tricks/pics added
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

I've seen a few vbull hacks work well on other forums, especially "ban user from thread". If a user is going nutzors and just won't frikin shut it the mods can specifically remove him from that thread. Often it can be one guy going apeshit in a civil thread that ruins it. Ban User From A Thread - vBulletin.org Forum
                starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                March: BPFL 7.7
                Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

That's interesting--it could be useful, but it would of course have to be installed.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Well, im glad you dudes sorted things out....Or i would have to give you all a spanking.....I have cheerleaders that do that you know.....But if your really bad i will sick mother after your ass.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
                      I've seen a few vbull hacks work well on other forums, especially "ban user from thread". If a user is going nutzors and just won't frikin shut it the mods can specifically remove him from that thread. Often it can be one guy going apeshit in a civil thread that ruins it. Ban User From A Thread - vBulletin.org Forum
                      That's a great idea, I will look into seeing if we can get it installed here. Thanks!

Comment

These bursts of negativity occur every once in awhile, and it appears that it follows a snowball effect too- a few negative posts lead to more of them from members that may have been waiting for an opportunity to participate in those kinds of activities. Some people do seem to get off on that kind of thing.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
                          I love this website. It's a great community focused on self improvement and I found amazing how people are trying to help each other without asking anything in return!
                          But from time to time, and particularly these last 24 hours, ther seems to be too much aggressivity between members (sometimes probably unconscious!).
                          It's normal to disagree with some people. You just can't like everybody. But there's enough conflicting situations outside to make an effort and try not to create new ones here. Our moderators seemed to have a hard time calming down people and this shouldn't be the case. We're all grown up and should be able to behave ourselves. What's the problem if this one is (or not) gay and asks weird questions about sexuality? If you don't like them, just go to another thread! And how can this affect you if someone has a quite good sized penis (bigger than yours, or mine) and still feels insecure about it? What's the point of insulting him? He's already feeling uncomfortable, why adding anything to this? These are just examples of what I read recently, I'm not here to judge anyone...
                          My point is that we can discuss of anything but there's no point being insulting of offensive. It doesn't help anyone! If you disagree with someone, say it, everybody is free to speak, but if you can't do it without being aggresive or offensive then it'd be better for everybody if you avoid to take part in the discussion!
                          Let's try to keep this forum as it is now: a place where everyone is welcome and friendly!

Totally agree normalguy.............your post is spot on.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Has anyone ever contemplated that fact that this is a multicultural forum... with people from all over the world... has anyone noticed that we all have come together for help from each other? All we needed was a common interest, issue, question... a need to speak to each other. Our dicks have brought us together. Did we really need our dicks to accomplish this? Obviously we didn't as not all of the conversations on this forum are about the penis... It is my opinion that all of us want to talk to someone and the beauty of the internet is that race, heritage, gender, or other has no meaning here. Take away the internet... it doesn't have to have meaning in person either. Human... that's what we are... feel free to shake my hand or say hello to me if you see me on the street, whatever or whoever you are. I am glad we have forums though... I am happy to be able to talk to all of you... upset or not, we are still talking and I am pleased to have met every one of you here through these text.

Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                            Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                            Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

feel free to shake my hand or say hello to me if you see me on the street
                              I'll say hello but I'm not shaking your hand! No way........... I know what you do with them.."snicker"

Good post Mike!

Comment

Working...
                              X