Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! My links never work!

Hello guys

On my progress log i sometimes try to give links to interesting threads i've read at pegym but when i try the link it either says "Oops! this link appears to be broken" or "website cannot be found".

My progress log is (it probably won't work)

Dear diary. My 2011 pe aspirations

I press "insert link" then when "hyperlink" appears i then type in the name of the thread, then that is it? Would someone be kind enough to tell me what i'm doing wrong.

When you say that you type in the name of the thread, you mean the link( http://pegym..../../) ?

Here is an exemple of how your link must be formated.
    [ URL = " hxxp : / / www. pegym. com/ forums /s ite - announcements - questions / 21424 - help - my - links - never - work . html " ] This Treade [ / URL ] ---> remove the spaces, I writed this way so you can see how it should look.

This is translated into this --> This Trade
    IdealPenis
    Member of the Month Feb 2019
    Last edited by IdealPenis; 01-05-2011, 09:21 AM.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
      When you say that you type in the name of the thread, you mean the link( http://pegym..../../) ?

Here is an exemple of how your link must be formated.
      [ URL = " hxxp : / / www. pegym. com/ forums /s ite - announcements - questions / 21424 - help - my - links - never - work . html " ] This Treade [ / URL ] ---> remove the spaces, I writed this way so you can see how it should look.

This is translated into this --> This Trade
      idealpenis thank you

Now i know how to do it

Comment

Nice to give suport if I can.

Cheers!
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Working...
        X