Post of The Week 7 & 8!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post of The Week 7 & 8!

We've had some great posts over these past few weeks, but two really stood out. As always, these posts will be featured on the homepage of PEGym.com.
    1. Post of the Week 7: Beginner's 90 Day Routine by JonPop. Looking for a more advanced beginner's routine, or something to use after the first few weeks as an intermediate routine? Try this advanced version.
    2. Post of the Week 8: Maximizing Your Working (a neuroscience approach) by skoorbgib. A neuroscience student goes over all the research he found on growth and applies it to penis enlargement.
    Another post that I found really stood out, and a possible post of the week 9 (it's continually being updated) is by stillwantmore: Max Vac Stretcher Revisited...Improved (All Day Strapped Stretcher Concept). You guys know how much I love threads/post that take the initiative in "furthering" knowledge about PE. This thread definitely does that.

Thank you JP, skoor, and SWM for adding great knowledge to The PE Gym!
    Last edited by remek; 02-19-2008, 11:08 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

My pleasure man. I enjoy helping!

Comment

We enjoy you helping too!
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X