Kingpole abscense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingpole abscense

Have not had phone service since last Thursday so i was not able to log on. I will be answering PM's as i move through the postings tonight.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Well, it's nice to see 'ol KP doing what he does best......not a damn thing.....lol Just kiddin'. Glad to see you back.....
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Now if i could just get my brain online.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Who was gone? Who, him? That guy ole whatshisname? Did we miss him? Well if we didn't we all better say we did so he don't feel bad! Okay we missed you! Did you miss him? You know, the other guy? You following this at all? I'm not!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Who was gone? Who, him? That guy ole whatshisname? Did we miss him? Well if we didn't we all better say we did so he don't feel bad! Okay we missed you! Did you miss him? You know, the other guy? You following this at all? I'm not!
          Yeah all that and more.

Comment

Kingpole? Kingpole who?

Comment

I missed you, you ole son-of-a-gun. I was praising the virtues of your world renown green tea, and the only one to chime in was my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                I missed you, you ole son-of-a-gun. I was praising the virtues of your world renown green tea, and the only one to chime in was my dick.
                Add in some ginkgo, helps with blood sugar control.

Comment

Can't ignore the advice of an expert. Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    Can't ignore the advice of an expert. Will do.
                    Monitor your blood pressure though ginkgo can lower it.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, ole pal. That could be an issue for me.

Comment

I will be away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Need time to fortify my mind and body.

Comment

Take care and have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            I will be away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Need time to fortify my mind and body.
                            OK man. Be safe, take care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready. God bless man.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

well see you soon KP, hurry home
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X