3 New PEGym Articles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 New PEGym Articles!!!

I am happy to announce that we have added this past week, not one, but THREE NEW PEGYM ARTICLES!!!!!!!

Penis Collagen by Dr. Richard Howard II an article based what is actually happening to the penis when it undergoes "controlled damage" and then heals, but heals LARGER, adding collagen via mitosis, thus LENGTH to your penis.

Penis Fatigue and Weight Hanging: Maximizing Your Weight Hanging Gains by blink2000 is one of the most advanced articles about Penile Weight Hanging in its existence, and here it is!!! Right here on PEGym!!! This article covers the "fatigue" feeling that must be present to maximize gains with weight hanging and provides advanced tips for keeping penis fatigue present in the penis throughout a serious weight hanging program.

The Multiple Male Orgasm by Pirate and Pegasus This article is the sequel to another recent article The Dry Orgasm (also by Pirate and Pegasus). While it is possible to have a dry orgasm, and not ejaculate during the orgasm, it is ALSO possible to have more than one orgasm while maintaining the same erection (whether ejaculation is present or not!). This article explains some guidelines that help a man get to becoming "MMO"!!!

Thanks and enjoy!

-Editor-in-Chief, Calixto
    calixto
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by calixto; 04-10-2011, 04:55 PM.

Great stuff cal! And all the authors obviously I look forward to reading them.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Excellente! (insert tilda)

Comment

Nice!!!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I shall read this tomorrow Great work though guys.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Skimmed Blink's cause I'm not much of a hanger... great info in there.
            Peg and Pirate, great job with that. Both of those articles are full of information and should help us get more people interested in MMO training!
            The collagen one is very informative as well!

Great job all around!
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Great job !!
              Start(Feb/19)
              FL: 2,95
              FG: 4,29
              BPEL: 5,51
              MSEG: 5,11
              Current(July/30)
              FL: 3,50
              FG: 4,52
              BPEL: 6,02
              MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I am happy the article turned out ok, thanks to those who helped Batwoman and Calixto for his editing.

Comment

Calling all members; some really good stuff here. I suggest you read some of it. I did and I learned alot.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wow! Great articles guys, congratulations!!!!! And to Calixto too, for shepherding them through the editorial process. Good going!

Comment

Thanks! I don't know if anyone noticed but I also have two new articles up as well!!

Comment

You should post announcements of your own articles too, Calixto. Most of us don't go looking for new articles unless we see mention of them posted here on the forums somewhere. Don't overlook promoting your own articles too!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          You should post announcements of your own articles too, Calixto. Most of us don't go looking for new articles unless we see mention of them posted here on the forums somewhere. Don't overlook promoting your own articles too!
                          Agreed. I'll be sure to look now though cal!
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Well, before long the articles will be more "noticeable" with some new upgrades coming up!!! No worries gang, I have just been busy editing, still behind on some things.

But yeah, if you just go to the main page (by clicking on the upper left logo) every so often, it will show the newest articles, never know what jewels you might find there!!!

Comment

I do that every now and again.

Re-read some old ones too.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X