New PEGym T-shirts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PEGym T-shirts!!!

I am very excited to announce that we are close to having our very own PEGym t-shirts for sale.

NOW, these PEGym T-shirts DO NOT say ANYTHING about "penis, penis enlargement, etc"

They are ONLY the Logo you see in the top left of your screen here on the website. Pretty cool huh? This way you can wear it around, and if someone pulls out their phone and checks out the site, THEY will be the ones that will be in the position to initiate conversation.

So my guess is that guys that are interested might ask, and women that check it out might be intrigued!!!

Not only by the website and PE, but by what you might be "packin down there"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments? Questions? Please drop in here and give your opinion and whether or not you might want a shirt.

ha, that would be well interesting. Thing is tho that logo is used for so many other things that i would doubt anyone would make the connection? yes tho i would want a t-shirt with a male symbol

EDIT. Aaahhhh duh, it says pegym on it. oops. ya give me another year and i'll wear one for you!
    Always Ready Brek
    Last edited by Always Ready Brek; 04-13-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I'll take mine with the logo and a big duck on the back. It's a good idea!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
        ha, that would be well interesting. Thing is tho that logo is used for so many other things that i would doubt anyone would make the connection? yes tho i would want a t-shirt with a male symbol

EDIT. Aaahhhh duh, it says pegym on it. oops. ya give me another year and i'll wear one for you!
        Another year? Wear one NOW!!!, haha, its not like your gonna have to pull it out in front of everyone.

Plus, more than anything, this is one of the first steps towards "Public PE" and it being OK, BUT by wearing one of these shirts...

...those that "know" will "know" and those who don't,...won't.

Its gonna be like Fight Club! (Remember the first two rules of Fight Club?!?!?!)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          I'll take mine with the logo and a big duck on the back. It's a good idea!
          I loled so hard !
          and I'll probably order one myself !
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

You do not talk about fight club!

I'd be interested, can't say it would be something I'd wear regularly in public, but it'd be cool to have and be good to show some support
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I'd probably wear it when it's dark. I mean if i wore it out in the light here in Britain guys would indeed take a keen interest in it then make my life a misery.

Comment

I know that Remek (the founder of this website) wears his to the gym and virtually anywhere he can go that's not a suit and tie event.

I recommend everyone send remek an email about his PEGym t-shirt if you would like to know what his experiences are with wearing one out in public!

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                  ,agreed

Comment

I would glad to get one. Not sure though how it'll take me to wear it outside... But this could be another challenge for me and could help me get over my shyness
                    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                      Yep!, with a shirt you don't have to say a thing! BUT, you never know who you just might be helping or giving hope to. Plus, I am really wanting to take bets on whether or not we see a "joining members surge" once these t-shirts come out and men everywhere are wearing them!
                      Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      I know that Remek (the founder of this website) wears his to the gym and virtually anywhere he can go that's not a suit and tie event.

I recommend everyone send remek an email about his PEGym t-shirt if you would like to know what his experiences are with wearing one out in public!
                      This is gonna be a PE revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        Yep!, with a shirt you don't have to say a thing! BUT, you never know who you just might be helping or giving hope to. Plus, I am really wanting to take bets on whether or not we see a "joining members surge" once these t-shirts come out and men everywhere are wearing them!
                        This is gonna be a PE revolution!
                        I'll take one!
                        Wear it in public? MAYBE, definately a pool t-shirt for summer. So it's like "Oh, that's why his bulge looks like that in those trunks"

Revolution by the Beatles in my head now. Thanks C. Hahaha!
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hey calixto i have a question.
                          Will the shirts be white as the forum or in other colors as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                            Hey calixto i have a question.
                            Will the shirts be white as the forum or in other colors as well?
                            That's a good point.
                            I don't want mine to get ruined by pit-stains.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yes! They will be black or white. And let me tell you, they look SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X