Fresh meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh meat

I didn't know where to introduce myself properly, so I posted here.

Hi,
    I'm GAME and just joined this community. It looks quite promising and I'm excited to contribute. I have experience in PEing from another forum where it was a smaller crowd and a lot of experimenting with routines. I have been PEing for a little over a year on and off. I do have a huge lack of dedication, but I have made gains before and know what seems to work for myself. I'm hoping to pick up PEing this summer for good. I do want to experiment a bit more though with new exercises and couldn't find a set routine within these forums. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    GAME-SIZE-UNSTOPPABLE

Originally posted by GAME View Post
    I didn't know where to introduce myself properly, so I posted here.

Hi,
    I'm GAME and just joined this community. It looks quite promising and I'm excited to contribute. I have experience in PEing from another forum where it was a smaller crowd and a lot of experimenting with routines. I have been PEing for a little over a year on and off. I do have a huge lack of dedication, but I have made gains before and know what seems to work for myself. I'm hoping to pick up PEing this summer for good. I do want to experiment a bit more though with new exercises and couldn't find a set routine within these forums. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Welcome to the PE Gym GAME. Check out this routine, you might find something you can use. JP

https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...y-routine.html

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Is the beginner routine the only posted routine? I'm assuming you have more complex ones lying around. I know everything in the beginner routine besides your way of stretches and the whole TUG theory. It's interesting. My beginner routine for 3 weeks was:

Warmup-5 minutes
      Stretches- Stretching out, up, right, down, and left is one set. But each side is stretched for 30 seconds. 3 sets is all.
      wet jelqs-50 reps at 2-3 seconds a rep. 3 sets.
      engorging- maintain a 100% erection for 10 minutes
      Warmdown-20 minutes hot heat concentrated only on penis

RESENT ROUTINE:

Warmup-5 mins+
      Stretches-5 sets of 30 seconds + an extra 30 seconds outward
      Wet Jelqs-6 or 7 sets of 60
      Holds-100% erection while slightly holding base of penis to hold blood flow. This is done for a max of 30 seconds usually.3 sets.
      Engorging-7 to 10 minutes
      warmdown-10 minutes+

I gained super fast with this routine. But our theory was that any type of tissue of the body can get use to tension or exercises. So we would change our routine every month or every week sometimes.
      GAME-SIZE-UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

GAME. Sorry to insult your intelligence and your self proclaimed, vast knowledge of Penis Enlargement Exercises, by subjecting you to such a mundane routine as the Beginners exercises.
        90% of the members that find their way to this site are Newbies and this routine is designed to help them get started on their PE venture, WITHOUT injury. There are many, many, more PE sites on the net that you might want to choose from. For anything from very advanced, to very extreme work outs. Remek has designed this forum i.e. The PE Gym as more of a science study and theory, as to why Penis Enlargement works and the means to achieve it.

GAME:

I'm editing this post to apologize for sounding snippy.

For some reason, when you said, "I know EVERYTHING in the Beginners Routine." I guess I just got off on a rant. I only suggested that routine because I thought you could find something useful, apparently not. The "V" Jelqs are a killer exercise and I noticed you don't include them in your, (now) routine. Search these boards, there are several good advanced exercises, but I don't want to look them up.
        JonPop
        Retired Sr. Administrator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by JonPop; 05-17-2008, 12:50 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

haha. Everything is chill, don't worry about it. I didn't mean to sound cocky. I just like trying every different exercise i can find to see what works for me. I like to pick and choose is all. As far as V-jelqs, I still haven't decided if I like them or not. I like it here, i think i'll stick around as long as I don't stir up to much trouble.
          GAME-SIZE-UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

Changing routines often, to add variety and keep your dick fooled into growing when the previous routine slowed or stop producing gains is a subject worth expanding on.
            But for newbies they should start out with the beginers program to initiate gains and get your dick healthy.
            Would it be daring to say prior to all PE most dicks are not as healthy as the should be?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

kingpole,

thats a good argument considering PEing is suppose to increase performance.
              GAME-SIZE-UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

Working...
              X