Guest of forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest of forum

I have noticed lately that we have a lot of guest on the forum and I'm wonder why you guys haven't registered? You get great benefits for registering like private messaging to other members on the forum and ability to reply and start new forum topics to help out your fellow PE'ers.
    PEGym Technical Admin

I Agree ... You Guys Should All Register 2 Build A Bigger Community ... Some Guys On This Forum Been At It For Years And They Can Answer Any Questions You Have

Comment

Being a luker sucks, because if you start PE on your own with the limited threads and advice you are viewing you could injure yourself. You need the brotherhood to guide you to your new bigger cock. So register today! NOW!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I agree its free to register,ive been here for a couple of months now and its great,everyones really helpful,and will always answer your questions

Comment

Got Nothing 2 Lose But A Lot 2 Gain .. Nah What I Mean HAHAHA !!! Sign up

Comment

Today we have had around 1300 guests, maybe a few will go ahead and join. The number of guests has almost tripled since I joined last year. This site is growing fast because it has friendly people and has a good take on what people need to get started PE'ing. Who knows, one of those lurkers may be the next DLD so go ahead and join up.

Comment

I truly think that the benifits of joining an open forum like the PE Gym are;

1. Motivation. The forum helps keep you motivated to actully do the exercises.

2. The advice given by the members as to routines, exercises and safety.

3. A sense of community and the building of new friendships here.

4. And finally, actually seeing progress by dedicating yourself and sticking to
              the growing of a larger Penis.

There are many, (too numerious to mention) web sites devoted to Penis Enlargment.
              Most try to sell you pills, creams, patches that will only take your money and deliver empty promises. We here at the PE Gym, offer you tools that are both verbal and hands on.
              Come and join our little community, we are a laid back and fun place, but take PE seriously and the advice we give is sincere. JonPop

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                Who knows, one of those lurkers may be the next DLD so go ahead and join up.
                Or the next, Hairtrigger.

JP touched upon the main points, with the number one being motivation. Staying committed to PE for several months (or years) is often hard to do on your own. That's what we're here for . . . to kick you into gear, and for you to do the same to us.

Come join the fun.
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Gang,

Ok I've been a guest for about a year and this thread has finally inspired me to join. JonPop you're totally right. This is an awesome site and I visit just about everyday. If anything, I think joining will make me take this more seriously. I've always wanted the gains but have been lazy about putting in the time. Now I have no excuse since everything I need is right here.

Come on and register already.

Peace.

Comment

Hey man, bout time you joined. We can fix that shrunken turtle. Welcome here, now get to work and keep us up to date on your progress.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                    X