Penis got smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis got smaller?

Hey guys, I just recently turned 18 and I measure my penis pretty regularly. A while ago, not too sure how long, maybe 6 months ago, my penis was somewhere between 6.25-6.5 inches. Now when I measure, it only comes up at like 5.75-6 if I'm lucky. I'm perfectly healthy, I workout 5 days a week and play sports all the time. I do masturbate a lot usually but have been trying to stop since I've noticed my decrease in size which was about a week ago. I'm sure I was measuring right too, I've been measuring the same way the whole time. Does anyone know why this happened to me and if I can change it? For a while, I would get soft right before trying to have sex with my girlfriend but that changed tonight if that helps at all? Any advice is appreciated, thanks guys.

Are you 100% certain that you've measured your penis the exact same way, every single time, especially in the two times with differing measurements shown? Also, just how are you measuring?

Comment

Your erection quality may be much lower than it used to be due to a lot of masturbating on your end. Ejaculation is good but not all the time and can lower your EQ.

Comment

Yeah, I'm positive that I've been measuring the same way and I'm also positive that it is smaller because I used to be able to fit two hands on pretty easily and now, I can't really do it most of the time. The way I measure is sitting down and putting the ruler on the top of my penis making sure not to press it into my pelvic bone and making sure it's pointing straight out. What could I do for erection quality that would not be damaging in any way justin case my penis is still growing? I know it's not likely that it's still growing but I'm still getting taller and am unable to grow a beard yet where as my dad looked like a caveman if he did not shave.

Comment

Have you gained any weight at all? Though really, don't bother with basing your measurements around NBPEL measurements. Hydration levels, stress, need to take a piss, weight, etc can affect your fat pad and change the NBPEL measurements. I'm willing to bet that if you measure your NBPEL 4 times a day, once when you wake up, once before you have to pee, once after you eat, and once before bed, you'll find a good bit of size difference between the measurements.

Comment

I think I have gained a little bit of weight but it was muscle, I started working out a few months ago. I have a six pack so I really don't have much fat besides a little tiny bit at the bottom of my stomach. I just want my old size back lol. It has been a very stressful year though, it's my senior year of highschool and I have a lot going on between my girlfriend, school, college and what not. Also,this is generally a bad time of year for me because I have troubles breathing when it is cold out and due to my dad dying on valentines day when I was younger. Any advice for me at all? If it counts for anything, I tried having sex with my girlfriend yesterday and it would not work until I let myself be completely relaxed and at that point, I was hard enough to go in.

Comment

Senior year of high school and you're almost 22?

Comment

I think you are too stressed
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

No, I'm 18 sorry about that.

Comment

Another thing, what stretches should I do before taking my bpfsl?

Comment

So, I just measured again and my penis was 6.25 Npbel and like 6.75 pbel? I couldn't really push it all the way because of the type of ruler I was using but I have a question. I didn't get very hard at first, in fact if I stopped touching myself and looked at my penis, it would be like bent as if it was still partially soft. Why is that and how do I get it rock hard every time?

Comment

Working...
                      X