Mobile site? iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile site? iPhone

Hey guy, I can't figure out this site anymore on my iPhone. I want to update my sig and put up my new pictures but I can't figure out how. When I go to the "full site" option I can't even read any of it. It seems like as soon as I figure crap out they change it? If I can't figure it out I will start to post at the free matters of size site. Hopefully someone can help me out because I really like this site and all of you guys. Thanks!
    Start Feb 01 2011
    NBPEL 6 2/16"
    BPFSL ?
    MEG 5.6ish"
    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
    NBPEL 7 3/8"
    BPFSL 8 1/8"
    MEG 6"
    BPEL 7 5/8"

Moved to the proper forum.

This issue is known and is being worked on.

Comment

Okay thanks, hopefully they can fix it soon because it has been like this for awhile now and it's really annoying.
      Start Feb 01 2011
      NBPEL 6 2/16"
      BPFSL ?
      MEG 5.6ish"
      BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
      NBPEL 7 3/8"
      BPFSL 8 1/8"
      MEG 6"
      BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

It definitely takes some extra maneuvering on my smart phone now. I use the full site like usual. I log in, and then pick a post visible in the forum I want to be in. I can then go from that post to the rest of that sub forum.

Comment

Ya I can do some stuff on the full site but not much, some things I just cannot click on because they are all overlapping. sure hope they fix this soon, the mobile option is okay but I can't upload pictures or anything from it.
          Start Feb 01 2011
          NBPEL 6 2/16"
          BPFSL ?
          MEG 5.6ish"
          BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
          NBPEL 7 3/8"
          BPFSL 8 1/8"
          MEG 6"
          BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Omggg I was going to write a thread about this. I didnt see one though. It seems I can only use mobile site to be even close to using the site good. BTW I have an iPhone aswell.

Comment

Gabby,

Ya it f'n sucks! This site used to be amazing and now it blows
              Start Feb 01 2011
              NBPEL 6 2/16"
              BPFSL ?
              MEG 5.6ish"
              BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
              NBPEL 7 3/8"
              BPFSL 8 1/8"
              MEG 6"
              BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

So is someone ever going to fix this site or not? Brutal
                Start Feb 01 2011
                NBPEL 6 2/16"
                BPFSL ?
                MEG 5.6ish"
                BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                NBPEL 7 3/8"
                BPFSL 8 1/8"
                MEG 6"
                BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

It's good to see this site is still fucked and I can't do anything on it
                  Start Feb 01 2011
                  NBPEL 6 2/16"
                  BPFSL ?
                  MEG 5.6ish"
                  BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                  NBPEL 7 3/8"
                  BPFSL 8 1/8"
                  MEG 6"
                  BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

lmao bro you can still use the mobile version. ive gotten used to it already

Comment

The mobile version is a bit limited but the whole point of a mobile site is to cut down on bandwidth and data consumption, and it needs to be scaled down in order to fit a smaller screen with a lower resolution, whenever you use a mobile site you should really expect some limited functionality, that is an inevitable consequence of the changes that need to be made in order achieve the points made above. I read a few other forums on my iPhone throughout the day and their mobile site is pretty much the same as the PEGym's, it is a universal problem.

In regards to using the iPhone to browse the desktop version of the site, have you tried using a different browser? The problem may be because of the way that safari renders webpages. Give it a try with opera for example as it renders pages differently

I'll try it in a while to see if it makes a difference, I need to eat and do my routine beforehand though
                      My progress log

Comment

i just bought an iPhone and he's right... the site is fecked. You can't see anything...

I'm going back to my Android... I could always see the site on android... Even when viewing the full site, it's all bunched together and you can't see anything.

Comment

Just tried the full site with opera, makes no difference
                          My progress log

Comment

Damn I might have to hook up my blackberry for posting pictures. I'm used to the mobile version now but it's no good for me because I want to post my progress pictures. I thought I almost had it but when I clicked on upload file it didn't show anything. If anyone knows how to post pics on the iPhone please pm me. Thanks!
                            Start Feb 01 2011
                            NBPEL 6 2/16"
                            BPFSL ?
                            MEG 5.6ish"
                            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                            NBPEL 7 3/8"
                            BPFSL 8 1/8"
                            MEG 6"
                            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Working...