X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Site Problems Here!!!

Ahoy!
    As some of you have noticed, we have been experiencing some technical difficulties and while we have an exceptionally brilliant team of techno-wizards on call 365 hours per day, sometimes communication breaks down.
    Therefore, being the action oriented Master of All Situations, that I am, I am starting this thread for the sole purpose of being THE PLACE to report technical issues with the site that you notice. If the situation is urgent, go ahead and make your post and then use the "Report Post" feature to draw the attention of all Mods and Admins.
    Another option is that you can PM me with the issue.
    Please don't start a new thread for every issue any more!
    Thankee!
    YARRR!
    -Pirate
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Pirate. This is a great idea. But in order to keep it fresh and accessible it will have to be bumped often. Even though it is a "Sticky" it drops out with every new post. (JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks, Pirate!
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post

Right now in my thread, 3 posts are missing. This is messing up my progression stats, etc!

Forwarded by (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

504 server errors showing in the browser, database errors showing when posting with quick reply, and the website is loading slow as hell. Same stuff as always.

Edit: Posting this gave the "Database error: Please try again" message, but the post actually did go through.

Comment

...and just tried editing my post again for a new issue, but no luck.

Just got multiple 502, bad gateway error. nginx

And another connection timed out error. The connection has timed out
            The server at Penis Gym - Get the Penis YOU WANT is taking too long to respond.
            The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
            moments.

Comment

same as Dems issues yesterday for me.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The database issues are being caused because our OS is only 32 bit and not allocating enough memory to the MySQL database. We will be upgrading the OS in the next few days.
                PEGym Technical Admin

Comment

That should probably fix a lot of the issues that's been going on. It's mostly been database and loading errors, at least from what I've seen.

Comment

If any of you find threads where you cannot see the last page for some reason, please post that here, and provide a link to the thread. Thanks.

Comment

I have installed a caching plugin to improve site performance let me know if you see any issues. I am working hard to get to the bottom of all of this.
                      PEGym Technical Admin

Comment

I think my thread is ruined: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post546568

I can't enter page 8. Following that link, gives you the last page, but there are more posts in there!!
                        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                          I think my thread is ruined: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post546568

I can't enter page 8. Following that link, gives you the last page, but there are more posts in there!!
                          It works now
                          My progress log

Comment

Yes, now it works! Not sure why, hehe.
                            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by control View Post
                              I have installed a caching plugin to improve site performance let me know if you see any issues. I am working hard to get to the bottom of all of this.
                              By now I'd normally be running into a bunch of time out errors and such, but the site has been running faster than ever now. Even faster than it used to run in the early morning hours when hardly anyone was on.

I think the OS upgrade and plugin did the trick. If you don't mind me asking, is the site on a Linux or Windows server? If it's a Linux server I could see if I can get my old caching script that used to work damn well on a server with an underpowered server running 50,000 connections at once sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X