A routine section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A routine section?

Was just thinking about why PEgym does not have a routine section. Wouldn't it be nice with a section where people make a thread on their perfected routine, rate it if it's beginner/advanced/etc.

I'm sure it can be useful for people searching for new exercises, routines, etc.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

You might find this useful. https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html
    On a break from the forum
    imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
    Pelvic Floor Balance
    Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Half way, but I am not just interested in seeing the more known peoples routines.

It would also be easier to find people's routines isntead of asking "hey, what's your routine" "it's in my progress thread". Also, we could have the best routine threads stickied.

Comment

The only routines everyone should do the same are the beginner/condition routines when it comes to manual PE, after that everyone needs different intensity, different exercises, different off days etc. The people that ask about others routines just because the said person gained a lot or fast thinking that they would gain the same are in for disappointment the majority of the time or injury so we can't advocate new routines because it's up to them to find what works for them.

Comment

I dont think the idea is a bad one, my only concerns are that it would be riddled with routines that are so much alike with a slight change that we could get a million routines. I think if any one has a routine they would like to share they can always post it in the penis enlargement or the devices forums and then if it gets rave reviews and much attention we can always let Admin take a look at it and then make it a sticky.

The idea may be worth looking into. Steve also makes some good points.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You guys are both right, but I still feel like a routine section can somehow lift PEGym and make it more complete.

Yes, beginners should only do the beginner workouts, but we have tons of users who, when are finished with JP90, opens countless of threads asking which routine and what to do next

Comment

I dont think having some more basic routines for intermediate and advanced would be all that bad. From those basic routines they could creat e thier own but still have a good base. I really believe that for many the best thing to do after finishing a beginners routine is to read the TGC theory and start formulating routines based on the individual penis.
              Most guys who take PE serious actually stduy the site and find tons of nfo, then thier are those that say " I am done with jp90, now what" and to be honest sometimes I dont want to spoon feed grown men who cant read for themselves. I will always be more inclined to help those who have researched but are not understanding something.

Comment

We can just let this idea simmer then

Comment

I like it. I know it would encourage me to develop more structured routines for myself. Right now I am in kind of a uneasy phase where I just do all my exercises at the intensity that pushes my limits but I don't really have a time frame or progressive chart set up.

I feel like I have been asked for my routine plenty of times, even after posting a few.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Besides the sticky atop the beginner's forum for JP's routine here , there are also numerous routines listed on the Progress Forum and the PEGym Toolbox - to start with
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Good points. I think we can certainly have some categories of routines, which would minimize clutter while still showing users potential options. More like templates than fully written routines.

For instance, going411by7 had what I'd call a basic progressive time-based routine. He added time to his stretches and jelqs over a long period of time without adding any devices or any other exercises.

Then you've got static jelqing and stretching routines, like Remek's and PSEG's routines. Same time, same exercises. (Guys forget that you can progress with these, unlike the way skeletal muscles would stop responding to curls with the same weight and reps).

Or jelq-free routines, like Big Al's routine.

Split stretching/jelqing routines, in which 2 sessions are used in one day (usually morning and night) for time efficiency.

That's just off the top of my head. There are probably many more, but we could start to compile basic templates. I think we'd be best off compiling some data first though. I mean, I use a mix of static and progressive exercises with mild success. But how do I know that a few changes wouldn't skyrocket my gains? Maybe what I'm doing is just barely good enough...in other words, I'd want reasonable evidence that each template is of good quality before posting it and essentially endorsing it to other users.
                      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I agree with Steve23 in post #4.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Don't forget about a routine for guys working towards mmo or dealing with DE or PE
                          Relax I'm a pro

Comment

We have threads on these subjects as well as progress logs in the progress forum. With a tad bit of effort you could have a PHD in dick from these forums.

Comment

Um...Doctor Dick?

Damn BigO, when did you go over 11,000 posts? I must have been sleeping.
                              Post whore....Congrats.
                              JonPop
                              Retired Sr. Administrator
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by JonPop; 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X