A BIG thank's to the PE Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG thank's to the PE Forum

Well first off I would like to give a very big thank you to the PE forum for being here on the internet with all this valuable information.
    Second a big thank you to a lot of the guys on here who are quite knowledgeable with lots of useful information and helping
    answer questions for everyone.
    How did I come across this site ?
    Well after hearing on the radio and seeing on the TV all the ads about pills making yourself bigger and pleasing your partner more
    I looked up a few of these sites and while doing so I seen an add say do it the natural way no drugs and somehow ended up on the PE Forums site in December 2008 where I was a bit skeptical and thinking this sounds to good to be true and why aren’t a lot of other people doing this ? I have never heard about any of this before, but I was going to give it a try and like a lot of people I wanted the gains over night so I started out fast and furious and guess what ?
    Yes you are right I had injured myself on the third day.
    Having sex with the wife 1 painful time in a month was kind of hard to explain; started to get back to working order 1 month later.
    Well 2 months past and the end of February came around and decided to give it one more try and not give up, very glad I did not quite, all I can say is
    PE works and without going overboard nice and easy (plenty of rest time) 1 day on 3 days off I would say I made some nice steady gains
    In the last 4 months.
    Also want to add before I started PE I was 6.375” Length X 5.4” Girth under glands 6.1 Girth at base and my wife said why are you doing this you are fine just the way you are after 20 + years we never had a problem and always pleasure each other I don’t understand why ?
    My answer was for the both of us, and then said if I was a bit longer and bit thicker are you going to complain ?
    Silence for about 5 seconds then said you are big enough I then asked the question again would you complain if I was longer and thicker ?
    well I said I don’t think you would be complaining so I am going to start the PE exercises and guess what ? now the moaning
    is a bit louder and more sex than usual with more orgasms during intercourse for her.
    I know my wife was very happy with myself but now she is much more happier with the bigger size.
    This site has changed a lot of people’s lives in a positive way, for me It made my sex life even better than before as a matter of fact with the increase in size
    it feels like I have a nice fresh 20 year old again
    Thanks again to the PE Forum and its members.
    Livin Life.
    Starting Stats
    BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
    BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
    I have something you may be interested in :)

You speak for a lot of us, Livin! Thanks for the post.

Comment

hats off to all. I'm running out of hats.

Comment

LL: It's good to have you as a member here as well. Glad to hear about your improvements in the bedroom, and that this place helped you out in some way.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I read this topic and thought how everyone here should say something like this. I can't personally attest to a partner's thoughts just yet. However, the overall idea of this forum and amount of help is incredible. If you're really doing so well in making gains and whatnot, why not tell us what routine you used and whatnot? good luck on your continuing adventure!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this.

This is exactly what motivates me to do my job as a moderator. We should all take a minute and think of a few words to post ourselves.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Keep up the Good work bro
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                Thank you so much for sharing this.

This is exactly what motivates me to do my job as a moderator. We should all take a minute and think of a few words to post ourselves.
                I'll take you up on this Radiohead and submit the reason why I'm here and grateful for this site, as well as the members themselves.

Back in 2006 my then wife told me that she was no longer in love with me and walked out of my life for good. This woman was the love of my life and my best friend and her leaving sent my life into a tailspin. After spending 10 years of my life with this woman I was lost and heartbroken which sent my self esteem and self confidence spiraling head first into oblivion.

Ever since I was younger I always knew that my penis was, or at least seemed, smaller than everyone else's penis. I measure in at 5.25"NBPEL (5.5" on good days) x 4.4"EG which, on my larger frame, looks really small and completely inadequate to satisfy any woman, unless of course that woman is a midget or one with a small vagina. After being with the same woman for so long I had no idea what to expect regarding the dating world and was shocked to hear just how important penis size really was to the average woman. This caused me even more grief and sent my self esteem and confidence plummeting even further. I feel as if there is no way in hell a woman is going to stay with me if penis size is that important. It has really messed with my psyche and sent me into a slight depression as I really want to fall in love again but I am a bit apprehensive about approaching woman because of this issue.

This is why I am here and am grateful for this site and its members. I am trying to regain my confidence and self esteem and live life to its fullest without worrying about the size of my penis. I started back in November of 2006 over at Thunder's but never stuck to anything consistently as I was looking for a quick fix and didn't have the patience to invest so much time into trying to make my penis larger. That has all changed. I have started with JP's 90 day routine and after 4 days can already see a difference in my flaccid hang as well as other positive indications of penile enlargement. I'm tired of being alone and although I know most women care more about other attributes when it comes to finding a mate, I can't get past my penis size and don't feel as if I'll be truly satisfied until I make it somewhat larger. My short term goal is to reach 6"NBPEL x 5"eg. Any larger for me would just be a huge bonus.

Anyhow. I just want to personally thank any and all of you that have made this, and other sites like this, available to those who are possibly in the same situation as I am, and to all of you that take time out of your day to help those that are in need of information and words of encouragement. Thanks again.
                Started seriously on 4/8/13
                5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
                6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
                6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                6/27/13
                6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                7/3/13
                7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

First off, welcome to the Gym, Furry. Yours is a very moving story. I think most of us have had that same small-penis insecurity at some point in - it not most of - our lives; it certainly applied to me. When I discovered my EL of 6.25" was not so small after all, it was an immediate boost, but nothing compared to the boost I've experienced since practicing PE for 10 weeks. I know that patience and persistence will get me the gains I'm after, but the benefit of being part of this community can't be underestimated. When you look at the stats on some of the long-term members of the Gym, you'll see they started with dimensions like yours and are now comfortable if others see their dicks. But an even more important message that has been repeated on many of these threads is that we should all learn to be comfortable with the penis we have, no matter its size. Good luck with your efforts and PE practice. Let us know how things go for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doodles View Post
                    I read this topic and thought how everyone here should say something like this. I can't personally attest to a partner's thoughts just yet. However, the overall idea of this forum and amount of help is incredible. If you're really doing so well in making gains and whatnot, why not tell us what routine you used and whatnot? good luck on your continuing adventure!

Doodles,
                    No big gains but nice small steady gains.
                    I have my full log Under progress log the title is
                    Livin Life's Steady Lenght & Girth gains
                    Starting Stats
                    BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                    BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                    I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                      You speak for a lot of us, Livin! Thanks for the post.
                      I second to that!!!!!!

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
                      Doodles,
                      No big gains but nice small steady gains.
                      I have my full log Under progress log the title is
                      Livin Life's Steady Lenght & Girth gains

We don't need big gains to thank PE gym. Just the valuable free information was a big deal enough add up the helpful mods^^ I give my BIG THANKS.. And i admire your initiative on making one. Further more we should also thank our hard rock EQ.. Loving it
                      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Working...
                      X