Members Only Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Only Forum?

I was wondering if we could get a members only forum which only logged in users can see, and which isn't indexed by Google. For example, I have a relationship experience I want to share and get feedback on, but some of the important details would be too identifiable if the girl or anyone she knew saw it. I'm not talking about names, just a very unique circumstance. I doubt anyone would come to the PE Gym and find it per se, but an unrelated Google search has the potential to make it much easier to stumble across, especially for a reasonably highly ranked website like this one. Sure, maybe a little paranoid, but don't feel comfortable posting it otherwise.

What do you reckon?

I dont think we have the ability to completely conceal content, unless it is in the moderator or admin forums but i will look into the possibilities and let you know. I do like the idea of having something that would only be seen by members. I also know that it is very easy to type something in google and find many things.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah, pretty good idea

+1
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Maybe we could have a "private" option??? Kind of like a private message or something but it's a section exclusively for this type of situation? Just a thought.....
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I guess we could have a confession booth - where only members can help em out.
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

for now, the best advice I can arrive at, is:

It is the responsibility of the person writing a post, to do so in such a way, that their need for anonymity is satisfied, in their own opinion. The degree of being vague or explicit in details, is also their choice.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
            X