Member of the Month-Jan 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month-Jan 2014

Gee it's the end of the month already? Kind of flew by. January is a sucky month; I always hated it. January meant that Christmas was over, you had to go back to school, it was cold, by the time you got home and did your homework it was dark so you couldn't go out and play. Nothing good ever seemed to happen in January; oh well.

Well now that I have gotten older January still sucks but their is one bright spot. Yup it's the member of the month award. Now that make me happy. Since this a brand new year and most of you guys were getting tired hearing me whine about not winning I have promised to not complain anymore about not winning. Besides I have my eyes set on winning a different as yet unknown award that I will win as soon as I make it up. But hey this is not about me is it? Well it's not supposed to be but somehow I always seem to make it about me.

Okay so enough about me; let's announce the winner. So let's give it up, yes even your virginity if you still have it ( gee I wonder where mine went) to the newest member of the month Dick Whammy!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Congrats DW!!!!!

Well deserved!
    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Nice job Dick Whammy!

What are your criterias that you use for naming someone member of the month?
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

HAZA!!!! Dick Whammy!
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
          Nice job Dick Whammy!

What are your criterias that you use for naming someone member of the month?
          Cash or American Express but soon I will be able to accept Visa and Mastercard.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

no whammy, no whammy, Dick Whammy!!!!!! Cool beans. I think you're a great guy and member here, much deserved
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Well done dickwhammy,you are a great member and funny guy
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

All hail the king of the random device turned into PE tool! Congrats DW
                Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Holy Armadillo Batman!!! LOL

There was once a man from Nantucket who had a...... Ooops,,,,,wrong speech!!

Calm down Whammy,,,,,,deep breaths,,,,,,,,one-two-three-four

Well this was a big big surprise!!! I had just gotten a Message from Purpleones thanking or congratulating,,,,,,and I'm thinking,,,,,okay, I probably gave him a REP recently. Low and behold, it was a congrats to ME!! I REALLY wanna thank everyone- EVERYONE, and I'm thinking that with a SHOUT!!!! I'm really proud to be MOTM,,,,,and more important,,,,,I'm proud and totally blown away that the deciding members have deemed me worthy to be MOTM. I really can't remember when I've had so many good friends,,,,,and believe me- the fact that we don't meet every Wednesday in TPW's livingroom for tea and crumpets doesn't make a difference at all!! (I don't even know if I like cumpets??)

You guys are all great, I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times more....but it's true!!! I can't wait to tell MsWhammy. She's a bit shy to be a member, but she loves to listen and read what goes on in my PE world. In a sense, I feel like I'm on a Dean Martin Roast.....so feel free to slam and bam me,,,,,,it will just give me all the reason more to reply and come up with funny stuff all day long..........I will get the hint when the thread gets closed though!! LOL

shoot-for-the-moon-even-if-you-miss-holy-fuck-youre-in-space.jpg
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

See, we take this stuff seriously: I just texted MsWhammy, and she texted back: and I quote:

HER: Celebrating

ME: YAY!

HER: With Dinner Tonight

ME: Burgers for everyone!

HER: And after dinner

It stopped there! Either I gotta figure it out, or she got caught texting. Now what could it be,,,,,,an all expense paid trip to HOME DEPOT!!!! (nah, don't need anything) Maybe a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond, to scope out new and promising PE tools!!!! YES!!!!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Congratulations Dick Whammy!! Well deserved man!!
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congrats Dad...
                        You truly are the master at turning regular household items into penis devices. Keep up the good work.
                        I am son of Dick Whammy. Feel my energy for my power is nothings.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenberrie View Post
                          Congrats Dad...
                          You truly are the master at turning regular household items into penis devices. Keep up the good work.
                          Thanks My Son! You are a good man and a GREAT computer technician!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenberrie View Post
                            Congrats Dad...
                            Well this is interesting, welcome to you!!
                            Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Cash or American Express but soon I will be able to accept Visa and Mastercard.
                              Where can I add my payment then?
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X