Call to all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to all.

Hello, everybody. im sure many are more than familiar with me, some more than others. I am giving a call to all as the name of the thread says. i am not entirely certain where i might post such an 'announcement' other than here.

a few members, myself included have decided to start compiling a possible list of substances known to either bring about an erection or--more the aim of the list--substances that produce a very nice plumpness in the male sex organ. we are doing so in the belief that the plumpness that i speak of may undoubtedly be the underlying key to my thread on folic acid and histidine. this thread will not be about research, but compilation. ANY and all RELEVANT ideas are not only welcome but needed. personal experience with the substance is preferable, but at this juncture we truly just need the collectivist mind that is the PEgym to start throwing out possible suggestions to get the ball rolling and forward progress constant.

P.S--i do understand, that many threads have been posted concerning substances and their effectiveness. if you know of any--any at all--post them. this is not the thread that the list shall be compiled on. i and the team ive assembled will be scouring for a bit and post a possible list in the coming week most likely.

cheers to all and if you wish to join in the search--HAPPY HUNTING!

Vagina.
    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Boobs.
      Today:
      BPEL: 7"
      NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
      MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
      NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
      I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
      7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

Ok guys try to be a bit serious!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Personally I always like l-arginine and I have never had the need for anything else, I dont load up like many, I just take a regular recommended dose and I seem to be fine, that and I take a few vitamins and that is all. Other than that I try and eat healthy.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I assume you have the 5Gs in your list already?

Asides from that, zinc, horny goat weed, multivitamins.
            In regards food: dark chocolate, blueberries, garlic, chillies (consuming the things, NOT rubbing them on your cock!).
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

H2O! and petite women. Nom nom nom.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Garlic. 2 cloves finely chopped, downed with orange juice (not chewed) morning and evening. I've been experimenting recently and this seems to be my optimum for flaccid size and getting hard quickly.
                The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  I assume you have the 5Gs in your list already?

Asides from that, zinc, horny goat weed, multivitamins.
                  In regards food: dark chocolate, blueberries, garlic, chillies (consuming the things, NOT rubbing them on your cock!).
                  If your cooking with chillies always wash your hands BEFORE taking a piss!
                  The Newt's Progress

Comment

I know, I made this mistake too many times before

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                    If your cooking with chillies always wash your hands BEFORE taking a piss!

Comment

Onions.

Garlic.

Cayenne Pepper.

Cinnamon.

Ginger.

Healthy fat in appropriate amounts, saturated fats should not be more than 10% of daily calories (~1 tbs for regular RDA)

-----

As for supplements, make sure there are no deficiencies, most popular deficiencies are in Zinc (not much in food, no bio-available storage in the body) and Vitamin D, B-complex, calcium and magnesium.

Iron or copper anemia (can also be caused by excessive zinc consumption) have bad effect on erections and more.

And proteins, in short, a balanced and complete diet is best, if something is missing, then supplements can help but not replace.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

IMO, this should be essentially what people should take away from this thread and ways to "supplement" your PE. Having a healthy anti-oxidant, natural, free from artificial crap, diet is what is key here. No offence The Kidd, I think your research and ingenuity within the community is fantastic and I applaud you for all the work you are doing, but I cannot see why you should not be able to get harder erections from the abundance of knowledge we already have about foods and EQ. Or if folic acid is good for you, why not just do up a list of all the foods high in it like leafy green veg, asparagus, avocado etc, which would all be beneficial for most people's diets anyway.

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                        in short, a balanced and complete diet is best, if something is missing, then supplements can help but not replace.

Comment

Green tea, with ginger and honey. Its kingpole's erection tea I would post the link but I use my smartphone. A little help MrB8?
                          She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                          Bpel 7.2
                          Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                          Bpel 7.75
                          Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                          Bpel 7.75
                          Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                          Bpel 7.9
                          Meg 5.1

End goal
                          bpel 8.25
                          Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
                            Green tea, with ginger and honey. Its kingpole's erection tea I would post the link but I use my smartphone. A little help MrB8?
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Can always count on you buddy, thanks.
                              She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                              Bpel 7.2
                              Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                              Bpel 7.75
                              Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                              Bpel 7.75
                              Meg 5.25