The PM saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PM saga

Okay so I took a few days off. Hell with what they pay me around here and all the stress I have to put up with I deserved it. Well when I checked I had 84 pm's. Yes I am popular and no I didn't send them all to myself. Well some I did but you don't have to know that.

Somehow I think you all want some answers. Well some of you will get them. Some of you , we'll by the time I get to them it should be Christmas. I bet you some of the mods and admins on here that aren't as popular as I am may get a few pm's as well. Did they ever not answer you? I bet there are a few of you who have not gotten an answer.

So the point I am making is this; some of us get many pm's, sometimes too many to respond too. We don't want anyone to feel like their question or complaint is ignored. If you have sent a pm give us a few days to respond. If we don't get back to you well then send another because every once in a while we may miss one.

Okay so now go pm your favorite mod just to annoy them. Tell them I said so.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Okay. I'll follow up in a few days if I don't hear from you.
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

What ?
      No!
      Eat less turkey and you will have more free time.
      I don't answer pms because I don't like people.

If you have sent a pm give us a few days to respond. If we don't get back to you well then send another because every once in a while we may miss one.
      So you want more pms? Did I get that right?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Cusp, your avatar is downright scary! If Santa looked like that, there would be no "Dear Santa" letters. lol

On another note, I can only imagine how many PM's you all get. Good job on doing what you all do though!

Comment

Ok so we're glad you're willing to help, from now on everyone can send their pms to downthere.
          Congrats to downthere and cheers for your help
          (you're doing this for free)
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              no I didn't send them all to myself. Well some I did .
              this guy
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

At the risk of sounding like those annoying customer service recordings, I do want to say that when it comes to PMs, we do apologize for the wait that can sometimes occur. We all do our best to get back to you in a timely manner but as Cusp stated, sometimes messages may be unintentionally missed or deleted or we are simply busy responding to other messages. We may also be attending to other mod duties behind the scenes. Your PMs are important to us so please know that we really do appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
                TPW
                Member of the Month Oct 2013
                Last edited by TPW; 12-01-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Dont worry mods, I will just keep forwarding them back to you. Buhahaha, just ask TPW if I won't.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I sometimes send myself PMs. Until today, I thought I was the only one. But you've reminded me:

images.jpg
                    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Also remember that your question may be the makings of a fantastic thread and could help many others if asked in a public setting.

Just saying.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Also remember that your question may be the makings of a fantastic thread and could help many others if asked in a public setting.

Just saying.
                        Excellent point, well said BigO.
                        TPW
                        Member of the Month Oct 2013
                        Last edited by TPW; 12-01-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Got Questions? We Want To Hear Them!
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                          X