Member of the Month-August 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month-August 2015

Hey while we're welcoming a new mod ( so you guys can hate him in a few days) why not welcome a new member of the month so you can hate him now.

The winner this month is the one, the only, often copied but never duplicated ta53ora!

Whoo who!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Who's that???

Congrats ta53ora!!!

Comment

Congratz, Tamora! WELL DESERVED! ...I'm guessing you and I can begin forming our own "HATE GROUP" now!

Comment

Congratulations mate I hope I will win this prize until 2037 year
        START 12.2014
        Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
        Current 8.2015
        Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
        Current 6.2017
        Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Congrats Tamora!

Well deserved!
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

No way, tamora? Your sure?......... cockney lad?.......... bit of a cheeky monkey?

I'm joking ( kind of ) Well deserved for all your helpful advice and kind words.
            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
            Pelvic Floor Balance./
            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Congrats to Tamora seen lots of his posts.
              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Anybody with the number 53 in their username stands out amongst the masses. Well, maybe this week. Think we can get him to buy a round of drinks ?

Tha53nks to the Ta53ora man for your contribution here ! What is it you do anywho ?
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Congrats, Tamora!
                  Initial stats:
                  BPEL: 6.7
                  EG 5.3
                  BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
                  ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
                  BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                  BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Big congrats, Tamora! Hope you get a trip to Disney Land with the prize package.
                      "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
                      ATP's Success Story

Comment

Tamora, he da man, at least for the month.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Congratulations Tamora!!
                          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Good job man!!!
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Confused.jpg Oi geezer...who the 'ell put that fing up 'ere?

I don't know how these things are decided upon, or who makes the decision but like any prestigious award I believe it should be mandatory for any recipient to have to make a speech and bore the friggin' arse off of everyone for a few minutes...so here goes with my best efforts to make your lives a little bit more miserable than I already have.

I'd like to thank some of my new found mates here at the gym and share with you all some of the highlights of my short career here so far. This list is not inclusive of everyone and please accept my sincere apologies if your name is not mentioned...this does not mean that I'm ignoring your sorry arse but as I'm constantly being reminded lately of the fact that i have indeed become an "wrinkly, balding, fat old fart" my memory isn't quite what it should be. It may be due to the fact that I am forced to drink crappy Belgian beer thanks to the bureaucrats from Brussels in the EU, or that I am traumatized that thousands of bananas are being thrown away in landfill needlessly by those same bastards because my staple diet doesn't meet their criteria of having exactly the right curvature or colour to be friggin' sold and eaten.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all the admin staff including but not limited to that man amongst men JonPop who has patiently endured my needless and constant diatribe of verbal diarrhea , the Italian viking Cusp, being a man of few words but when he does articulate can punch you right in the kisser with the use of a single sentence (although his avatar did scare the shit out of me when I first joined), Dangler for forcing me out of my comfortable chair late at night and off my fat arse making me put on my reading glasses and study my TV at a distance of approximately zero inches for at least a good 10 minutes to figure out WTF the species of that friggin' "bug" high on speed was crawling around on my screen and Big Al for being the constant consummate gentleman.

I'd also like to thank all the mods including but not limited to LLN for allowing me to shit in his chair...crap!...I mean sit in his chair (Freudian slip), Cavalier for laughing at my politically incorrect and typecast Irish jokes, Not2Big for being...well...Not2Big and of course that new "member" of the mod team JOCKINTHEBOX who WILL no doubt be a great ASSET to any team 'cause that's what HE does best IMO...just sayin'

Also, last but not least who could forget all the great members here, far too many to name individually but including and not limited to Wishful for just being a good man, Party for opening my eyes to nudism, Big Rooster for introducing me to heavy rock, KickInTheMebs who would have been called Kick'EmInTheMebs if he had have been unlucky enough to be a cockney like me, Frog for just being really really nice, KingKong66 for calling me a bastard , Benschmidt my favourite goose-stepping and heel-clicking Bavarian, Nerd-Since-92 who's avatar looks like...well...his name, Pheea the resident DJ who hasn't been seen since her last orgasm...RIP, Aang the ninja warrior who was unfortunately injured lately by falling off a roof (honestly guv...I didn't push him!), Sequoia Tree...had to google what the hell that was, THOTbreaker for being such a cool dude...I'm actually convinced he actually is Wesley Snipes, Jay1982 for his brilliant cawky sense of humour that always has me falling off my commode in laughter and all the other guys and girls that make this such a great place and fun to be.

Much appreciated!

Amazing.jpg

P.S. Oh...and to Father Burty...see you at the next confession!
                              Tamora
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Aug 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Tamora; 09-01-2015, 08:32 AM.
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X