Mid-Life Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Life Crisis

Was out and about with the wife today, when we came upon and passed a little Mercedes sport's car. As we passed the car we noted that the driver was a balding older white guy and I said that he was "having his mid-life crisis". Older dude buy sports car to compensate for other things....

My wife turns to me and says "You're the one with the mid-life crisis", I said "what are you talking about?" She said that "you have been obsessed with your dick lately!...that is your mid-life crisis". I kind of slouched my head a bit expecting to get the lecture (you know the one guys) and then she said this - "I am also having a mid-life crisis. Fortunately for you, I am also obsessing over your dick so we make a good team!" She spent the rest of the outing telling me her plans on how she was gong to use my dick. I love that woman....
    TheZZMan
    Member of the Month Sept 2018
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-22-2016, 06:28 AM. Reason: typo

Lots of those guys could afford those cars in their younger years so...... I wouldn't call it a crisis.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

It really aggravates me when people say I'm having a mid life crisis. I love fast cars.....buying another Cobra within the next year. I didn't have enough money to buy one when I was younger. I also got into shape....I hit the gym hard. I didn't have the discipline when I was younger. I also want a bigger, stronger dick as I get older. Again, I didn't have the discipline to do PE when I was younger.

So, I'm enjoying myself and I feel much better about myself. No mid- life here....I'm 50 and just want enjoy the years I have left.

Comment

So awesome, ZZ!

As I read your post, I was thinking that when your wife was talking about you obsessing over your penis that you were going to be in for Leisure (insert number here). I am glad that she turn this into a positive!

P.S. I'm 44.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
          So awesome, ZZ!

As I read your post, I was thinking that when your wife was talking about you obsessing over your penis that you were going to be in for Leisure (insert number here). I am glad that she turn this into a positive!

P.S. I'm 44.
          I assume you meant Lecture (not leisure) above - LOL Yes, for a brief moment, my heart sank and the little voice inside my head said "here we go". But what I love is that she can be just as snarky as I can and this one came out of left field and gave me a big warm and fuzzy. Is it wrong that she reached over when she said it and grabbed my crotch?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            I assume you meant Lecture (not leisure) above - LOL Yes, for a brief moment, my heart sank and the little voice inside my head said "here we go". But what I love is that she can be just as snarky as I can and this one came out of left field and gave me a big warm and fuzzy. Is it wrong that she reached over when she said it and grabbed my crotch?
            Whoops re: Leisure...LOL!

Re: the crotch grab...no way! That's the wife privilege! Besides, happy wife leads to happy life.
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
              Whoops re: Leisure...LOL!

Re: the crotch grab...no way! That's the wife privilege! Besides, happy wife leads to happy life.
              Yeah, she was working it with the crotch grab. Want to guess who was in charge at that moment? Here is a secret about me, if you want my attention and approval on anything,..... well, my wife knows how to extract information.

Comment

If that's not a confidence booster, I don't know what is. Was your wife always accepting of the idea of PE? I am single now and just getting into it, but I feel as I progress, I will gain results. If I end up getting into a relationship, and my partner realizes I'm growing, I hope I'd be comfortable enough to explain it. Hopefully she'll be an understanding person.
                Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                EG : 6"

My progress log :
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                  If that's not a confidence booster, I don't know what is. Was your wife always accepting of the idea of PE? I am single now and just getting into it, but I feel as I progress, I will gain results. If I end up getting into a relationship, and my partner realizes I'm growing, I hope I'd be comfortable enough to explain it. Hopefully she'll be an understanding person.
                  Hey Magnum - when you are married for 21 years and together for 29 years, there are few secrets that you can hide. I'm just fired up that we are as frisky now as we ever have been. She is my wife and my best friend - as it should be for all. PE is definitely helping to keep everything it tune and working properly.

Comment

I love when a woman says that kind of stuff. Unfortunately its not very common. When you have a woman like that, she is a keeper. Next time you should hint at some road head. Thats the icing on the cake.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      I love when a woman says that kind of stuff. Unfortunately its not very common. When you have a woman like that, she is a keeper. Next time you should hint at some road head. Thats the icing on the cake.
                      Who says that wasn't discussed? After all, she did spend the rest of the outing teasing.

Comment

I call it mid-life awesomeness - dont let anyone call the best time of your life a crisis. Yes I am balding and I have a bad ass sports car. And any one who calls that a crisis is jeleous hater. Plus I can always wear a cap and cover my baldspot. Funny how women get all bent out of shape when a man blossoms in his greatness, or listens to ZZTop, and call that a crisis. pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Peckary View Post
                          I call it mid-life awesomeness - dont let anyone call the best time of your life a crisis. Yes I am balding and I have a bad ass sports car. And any one who calls that a crisis is jeleous hater. Plus I can always wear a cap and cover my baldspot. Funny how women get all bent out of shape when a man blossoms in his greatness, or listens to ZZTop, and call that a crisis. pathetic
                          So that WAS you, lol - BTW I caught you driving and texting on your cell phone.

Comment

Apparently, Mr. Peckary did not get the tongue in cheek part of the thread. That I was initially being silly and sarcastic, then my wife totally rocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiplainsdrifter View Post
                              It really aggravates me when people say I'm having a mid life crisis. I love fast cars.....buying another Cobra within the next year. I didn't have enough money to buy one when I was younger. I also got into shape....I hit the gym hard. I didn't have the discipline when I was younger. I also want a bigger, stronger dick as I get older. Again, I didn't have the discipline to do PE when I was younger.

So, I'm enjoying myself and I feel much better about myself. No mid- life here....I'm 50 and just want enjoy the years I have left.
                              Great attitude towards life !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X