Can of Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can of Monster

Another post awhile back referenced a girl who wanted a cock as long as a can of Monster and thick as a Red Bull. So, yesterday, after PE, I compared my dick to a can of Monster. Bone- pressed, I had almost an inch longer than the can ! The can is exactly 6.25 inches. I also had .5 to .75 inches none-bone pressed length on the can. I was ecstatic since about one year I first measured at about 6.0-6.1 NBPEL.

I now hold a can of Monster and think, damn, that's a pretty good size. Hard to believe my dock is now bigger than that . No wonder my GF only wants to fuck for 10 mins max. She still says they she gets sore. And a couple days ago she said I was " pretty big". The big dick compliments have been coming more often.

I'm gonna PE for a year .....if I could ever hit 8.0 BPEL x 6.0 EG, I'd be a happy man. Currently sitting at 7.13 BPEL x 5. 7 MEG. Starting 6.6 BPEL x 5.5 MEG.

Congrats, great gains!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congrats! what was your routine and how long have you been doing it?

Comment

Well done
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Personally I'm shooting for at least an Arizona Tea can...would be around 7.6" NBPEL. lol
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
            Personally I'm shooting for at least an Arizona Tea can...would be around 7.6" NBPEL. lol
            Haha, I'm setting my sights a little lower ...seriously though, that can if Monster a pretty good size. I don't think we realize how big we are sometimes...my damn dick looks do small to me.

Comment

and my GF says it fits perfect for her and she considers me very well hung. And I'm only 4.5" flaccid. She's a keeper.

Comment

I'm working on comparing mine to a 24oz monster!
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

im working on comparing mine to a 2 liter mountain dew bottle.

Comment

What's next, 2 liter bottles?

Congrats though, I did the same a few months ago, so I know what you feel!
                    Its awesome!
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

My goal is to reach an oxygen tank

Comment

Don't you guys know that redbull cans are sooooo last year??? A can of hairspray is where it's at now. Sheesh, get with the time man.
                        A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                        Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                        Tha wabbit replied "no"
                        So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

A lot of the reason guys think they are small is perspective.

If you look at yourself in a mirror you look a lot bigger then if you just look straight down at yourself.

Regardless good luck on your gains.

somF

Comment

Working...
                          X