• Show
Clear All

• Just recently reached 8''+ BPEL, Yay!

So...
    I have just recently reached
    BPEL 20.6cm (20.6/2.54=) 8.11''
    BPFSL 20.9 / 21 cm (20.9/2.54=) 8.22''
    Girth stayed the same!

Did not really measure NBPEL yet. But as I just took a look, it was about 18.4-18.5cm 7.25''
    Could be a bit more though, since I checked it after my bomb EQ, with which I measured my BPEL, subsided!

Was quite shocking since I had not been measuring for a few months thinking it was still the same length. Just recently, I felt like it was bigger, it felt massive, so I said heck, went ahead and measured. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that! To be completely honest, I even thought that was it with the gains for me, that I had gained all I could have gained and I was done - I was not expecting to gain, I was in that state of mind!

What I have done since my last input on here in my progress log:
    April - month long decon
    May .. July 20th (about now) - hanging
    If you look down at my signature, that needs updating, thats about +0.15 BPEL and +0.25 BPFSL in like 3 months. Hey, not the ridiculous gains as when I first started but gains nevertheless. Especially since this little bit brought me into the 8'' zone!
    My BPFSL is now finally larger than my BPEL as well, even if just a little.

My routine since then:
    Started hanging with 2.5 lbs, progressed with +0.5 or +1.0 lbs weekly.
    Right now, I am at about 9 lbs.

The first half, I did about 6 sets with 20m. For a while, I did 4 sets AM, 6 sets PM.
    Then I went back to 6 sets because of decolorization, split it up to 3 AM, 3 PM.
    For the latter half I just did 3 sets PM. Right now, I am doing 3 sets PM, thats about it.
    5 onf 2 off..
    Edit
    I also reduced a set down to 15m from 20m since discolorization happened there. Even at 15m it happened, so I had to come up with something:
    I look at my timer, from..:
    10:15 to 09:45 and from 05:15 to 04:45, I take off the weight, massage, shake, get the color back to my glans and continue. The loss of color in 5m interval is very minimal, almost not noticebale to the eye. These baby breaks make it so I have almost no loss of color after 1 set of 15m hanging!
    /Edit

I warm up thoroughly - 10 minutes pre hanging with glass of very hot water.
    Then, inbetween sets (thats 2x) I reheat for 5 minutes with air heater (I cant be bothered to run to the washroom and fill up the glass with hot water..).
    During the 5 minutes break between the sets where I reheat, I take 2 minutes out of it and lightly stretch.
    I do 4x (20s rotary upwards stretches + 10s pause).

And for the last 2-3 weeks, I have been doing this after each session:
    10x 10 second long very strong erect kegels and 10s pause
    It seems like this increased my EQ (since I designed my routine length only, expecting hits on EQ) and led me to measure since I felt massive thanks to it.
    Perhaps this kegel routine could also have helped! I dont know. Im just writing it down!
    Btw. since I have been doing this I have been feeling soreness at the base at the inner part of my penis. Perhaps its just the weight level I reached though. Not sure!

When I say light, its in such a way, I feel the inner part of my dick at the base stretch. Thats the amount of pressure I apply, not more.

Have a nice day.
    ehlolol
    Last edited by ehlolol; 07-23-2016, 10:02 AM.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Jesus haha. Massive effort dude. Good on ya 👍🏼. How long have those gains stayed with you?.

Comment

Bravo on this achievement! Wowsers!
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats! I'm taking time off right now for the summer while some bruising heals. You make me me want to jump back in. I only have a 1/4 inch to get my length goal but the last bit seems the hardest.
          8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
          9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
          11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
          2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
          Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Thanks all.

--

@Lateralus999
            Well, I have not stopped PEing yet, so, I dont know why I should lose any?!
            Perhaps you are talking about the decon breaks - I did not really lose anything during them.
            Btw, is that a vertically inverted 666? God bless you!!

@Little Stanley
            Tell me about it!
            I was losing my mind sitting at 7.96 or so, incredibly close to 8.. for 3 months!
            But in the end, consistency surely pays off!!
            I bet I wont gain for the next 2-3 months and then bam, another +0.1-0.2 or so!
            Hey I'm ok with that! As long as the gains come!

--

Today I woke up with a massive woodie.
            I had an incredibly powerful, sexual dream because of which I feel very tempted to go for much more, perhaps up to 9'' >.<

I hope this emotional high subsides fast! I know it is contra productive to go for much more!

Soon, I gotto start thinking seriously about girth & girth routines..

Life is good!

journal

Comment

Congrats. We've all watched your journey. You're officially hung now. How's it feel?

Comment

Congratz, ehlolol! Those deacon breaks are rarely given enough credit by guys around here, IMO. They're KEY to realizing gains for MOST guys though, and take discipline for veteran PE'rs to "take time off" from a long-term PE habit. Well DONE!

Comment

Thanks sincere_effort, jockinthebox!

Well, being hung is.. you know.. slowly sinking in. My perspective has been changing for the last 2-3 weeks, yet again. Cant complain, its nice!
                  I dont feel big anymore.. but massive! Next stop is monster I guess, but I wont let it come to that xD
                  I feel like I could actually do damage with it if I don't wield it responsibly xD Such an empoẃering yet nasty feeling!

About decons, yep, they are somewhat key!
                  A 1-2 week long one is due already xD
                  But I do not really know how to incorporate them with hanging or whether its beneficial, as bib said that they are not needed when hanging.
                  Ill just continue for the time being, it seems I have entered the growth zone with hanging.
                  Ill decon once I stop growing

Have a nice day, friends!

journal

Comment

Congrats ehlol! Gotta feel good to hit that 8" BPEL mark.
                    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Congrats on your gains, very inspiring

Comment

Just curious ehlolol, what's your flaccid hang now? Just wondering if your erect gains kept pace with your flaccid length like mine has always done. Might depend on whether you're a "shower" vs. a "grower" to some degree, but as a "shower", my flaccid's always just continued to lengthen as I've done PE. Kinda gets in the way, honestly...

Comment

I have become jealous of guys gaining, congratulations tho mate, your efforts are paying off
                          now until 2018, all out length

Comment

I wanna be gaining again. GAWSH!

Well done ehlolol!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks

@jockinthebox
                              Well, I never really measured flaccid length.
                              But the first size entry in my excel sheet contains a flaccid measurement (NBP FL), not sure how accurate though, since I was a beginner then.

It says 7 cm (~ 2.76'') and right now, its about 11 cm (~ 4.33'').
                              But these measurements dont make much sense since my FL varies a lot depending on weather and especially stress levels!

Edit/
                              BP FL is about 5''
                              oO
                              I cannot imagine that just that (or +0.5) is the avg. BPEL. My god!
                              /Edit

@thegovernor
                              I think I can safely say that I read the most on PE forums and therefore I knows many cases where people diligently work and dont even gain +0.5.
                              Ever since I gained +1'', I have this nasty guilt - since its not fair, I feel like I am doing something unfair; I feel kind of bad (mixed with the euphoria as well). Heck, I even feel bad clicking on this thread, to a little degree!

But Im still posting not to show people what I have gained but to indicate ~ hey guys, look over here, this is what I have done, this is what I am doing and its working!!

Oh well, wish you guys the best luck with your gains..
                              Just remember - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s!
                              ehlolol
                              Last edited by ehlolol; 07-25-2016, 10:37 AM.

journal

Comment

Working...
                              X